**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gotta Give credit

Kabam is doing a stellar job with the addition of new content. They have even started to fix the annoying minutia in the game based on player feedback.

I know it's been a rocky year, but I think if they keep this up, they can win the players' favor back.

Thoughts?

Gotta Give credit 206 votes

Kabam is doing well.
45%
ArcDeAngelusGroundedWisdomdanielmathDeeparviKenny292LeNoirFaineantMegaSkater67A_Noob_Is1Timone147CapWW2AxeCopFireScottryanLightZenithAnurag1606Alex13369nebFoxhero007SungjAlCapone2727Darkrider05 94 votes
Meh. It's nothing impressive.
14%
RagamugginGunnerGr8STrimbobSpeedbumpfish8sixMidknight007Solrac_2CoBfan1987Leo_ruMelkerlannerosbdjdkScopeotoe987ChampioncriticTinoMiaB_Dizzle_01AleorIBlueShiftIJayCeeDenzel116Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg 30 votes
Nope. Still same old Kabam.
20%
KpatrixVdh2008The_OneHeartlessJRock808Spity68PiviotNguyenDauPcc880MonasouK1lltasticNanoDroidDonn1VuDahJohnyzeroAnonymous346ExHavokShaheerFIazvinniegainztufan_1974 42 votes
They are going to have to do A LOT more to win me back.
11%
Undeadbelli300StefanjonesNikoBravoNew_Noob168MSRDLD1haunted_memorySpiritOfVengeanceSixshot1JustusCastrumChineseChampion868elan0418BlackFreQuencyxXpenMrOnizukamcoc987654Game_Is_Down001_kunal21BuddyGuyFriendChubs2X 23 votes
What's a "Kabam"?
8%
Haji_SaabD_S_nameplasIsman1998A l p h aCharlie_SceneTheLegend27Mitchell35crystaldsmithNoob2435Webby72LordNeoRunamokUSAKevin0998Only_Alonerab28pArsoz 17 votes

Comments

• Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Kabam is doing well.
    Reference wrote: »
    I guess u forget the overheating issue in Jul, which almost kill my iphone.

Dang even I forgot about that, my phone was pretty affected by it too. I swear there’s some Mandela effect around it that everyone has seemed to forget about that.
  • Tomstar124Tomstar124 Posts: 144
    The new content is for a minority of players but then again I’m just salty there’s no immediate difficulty
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    Kabam is doing well.
    I find they add things that make it a little more fun for us players who are not top tier. The casual players who haven't got time to contend with the top players. So, for me it's been more to do, and more fun now then 2 years back when I stopped playing for a year and a half or something like that. Although my roster is growing very slowly.
  • They are going to have to do A LOT more to win me back.
    When I'm playing the game, I can't even go literally one minute before the game lags and crashes
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Putting Medusa on the first node of the last quest last month knowing she was bugged and not fixing until after the event, yet fixing several bugs and champions at once today just comes off as shady.

I know some things are easier to fix than others, but the optics are bad. They could have easily removed her from a spot you had to fight her 30 times. Granted I had no issues with her, but it's still poor form. Same old Kabam. Frustration of the player based on things they cannot control, whatsoever is not nearly as important to them as it should be.
  • Nope. Still same old Kabam.
    For me seems like there is always a bug or keep making some.
    New event from Variant Ultron.. heard bosses áre bugged.
    I mean they have improve alot but still getting kabammed now and then.
    So for me they can fix something realllly fast (if its in favor for the players)
    and then reaaaally slow if its in favor for kabam.

So now players already claim bugged in new Varian Bosses.. lets see how fast they can clear it.
    Ultron act 5 boss with the evade bug.. was a pain. (i dont even know if its fixed after i finish.
    My phone still overhead not just as craizy as before tho.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Kabam is doing well.
    10,000% not there yet, but making good steps to rectifying a lot of issues
  • EffectiveEffective Posts: 111
    Kabam is doing well.
    What I'm trying to convey is this:

While fiascos like the iPhone overheating were a major setback for Kabam, they are trying to make it right by continually improving the game.

I think they are embarrassed about this past year and are trying to make up for it.
  • peasantpeasant Posts: 240
    Kabam is doing well.
    Kabam: Creating new content for all levels of progress. Being forthright with their plans and directions. Improving AQ. Trying to change up AW. Symbiote boost mania. Offering great value unit based deals and cash based deals.

All of those have been high positives in my book. One of the worst things Kabam can do is just leave the servers on, not add anything.

I would still like to see them provide a bit more content/resource gain for the early mid game players, but I think Kabam understands that a game that's actively trying to create and get better will keep their playerbase and interest people to play/come back.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    What's a "Kabam"?
    I love it when people include troll options.
    Kabam is doing well.
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    I love it when people include troll options.

Well... you know me. ;)
    Kabam is doing well.
    What would Kabam have to do to win favor back short of giving away stuff?
    Kabam is doing well.
    @RichTheMan as a major voice in the community, what's your opinion?
  • Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    Wow. 47% say Kabam is doing well. Wasn't expecting that... but gotta say, I agree. The month of November has been such a huge improvement. Lets hope it lasts.

Yeah. Till you realize the other 4 options to the poll are basically all negative about Kabam lol. And together they have way more votes than the people that said Kabam has been doing better
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Kabam still isn’t the best but I will say it has been doing a better job
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Kabam is doing well.

Yeah. Till you realize the other 4 options to the poll are basically all negative about Kabam lol. And together they have way more votes than the people that said Kabam has been doing better

Not really, one is clearly neutral, one is negative and the other can be construed both ways but for argument's sake lets say its negative. It's 45% to 14% to 30% respectively plus 8% trolls. That's not too bad considering how poorly they were doing a few months ago
    Kabam is doing well.
    Sungj wrote: »

Not really, one is clearly neutral, one is negative and the other can be construed both ways but for argument's sake lets say its negative. It's 45% to 14% to 30% respectively plus 8% trolls. That's not too bad considering how poorly they were doing a few months ago

This.

One is positive.
    One is neutral.
    One is chaotic neutral.
    One is negative.
    One is lulz.
    Kabam is doing well.
    Honestly, I am a little surprised at the results.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    The rank up gem thing didn't help.
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    I'm just stoked emergency maintenance hasn't reared its ugly head in awhile.
  • Kabam is doing well.
    I've been playing for about 19 months. There's been ups and downs but things definitely seem to be moving in a positive direction.
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Kabam is doing well.
    This is just my opinion, but I believe that Kabam is doing a great job of maintaining balance between keeping the game fresh and exciting, fixing issues and handling delicate problems. Its easy for us to judge and say Kabam doesnt care etc, but when they actually do something that is a great step forward for the game, its hard for the community to stand up and acknowledge Kabam has done something right.

So in terms of the new content, dungeons, AW seasons, AQ changes, new characters and old character buffs, every day maintenance of the servers, I think Kabam is doing a fantastic job.

Handling community issues, communication in general as well as the recent rank up gem debacle could be alot better, but hey, if you try not to care too much it won't bother you👍🏻