**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Collector fight.

How many units would be appropriate to save for the collector fight?

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Depends on your champs
  • Options
    Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    Lvernon15 wrote: »
    Depends on your champs

ei6kfrdeqa81.jpg
  • Options
    rjhgbe7f3mg0.jpg
  • Options
    Duped some champs alot so I dont have too many 4* due to dupe8ng my starlord like 6 times and void twice and just a bunch of the same champs
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,206 ★★★★★
    1 team revive. Thats what it costs me per run
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,206 ★★★★★
    And not to be rude or anything . Just try to work on your masteries cause your champs P I s is kinda low
  • Options
    MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 572 ★★
    And not to be rude or anything . Just try to work on your masteries cause your champs P I s is kinda low

Ya, you have Gwenpool, two archangels and Blade so I would go for Deep Wounds.
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    A safe amount is 1k for the first run, but in the end it all depends on your skills, the luck and how you play on the day.

(Also, how many items you have in stash).
  • Options
    A safe amount is 1k for the first run, but in the end it all depends on your skills, the luck and how you play on the day.

(Also, how many items you have in stash).

Lol my stash is empty
  • Options

I could care less about my pi but I'm working on getting deep wounds
  • Options
    I did it with 1k units worth of revives with r4 4* Spider-Man just get used to 4 hit intercept
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    1000 units should be safe for most people on their first run.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    If you have a bunch of free crystals stashed, like maybe 100-150 that is more than enough for u. I would take Sparky GP AA KM and Blade (duped 4* AA, that is). Don’t be upset if you get wrecked a lot. Just try to slow down the fight. Parry, back off, wait for tenacity, if there isn’t any, go back in.

Here’s his ability list for yazenk9prtzanx.jpeg
  • Options
    JayProngsJayProngs Posts: 44
    I would recommend Gp starkey aa(4* duped) km and hawkeye. Hawkeye will drain his power till he get sp1. Hit him like 5-2-5-then sp1 with hawkeye. And to be safe 700 units would be good with your inventory items. All the best.
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★

I could care less about my pi but I'm working on getting deep wounds

I don’t understand that. You should. P.I. is the marker of the strength of your champs. You increase the strength of your champs by getting more powerful masteries like Cruelty and Precision. This in turn makes fights like The Collector easier, and saves you units. That’s the point of the game.
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Scarlet Witch and Spidey are your best options, but you need to get their damage up.