Introducing Back Issue #1: Ultron's Assault

11011121416

Comments

  • Mh6bucksMh6bucks Posts: 25
    @Kabam Miike Hey Mike, any updates on the 2.2 and 2.3 boss bugs?
  • xNigxNig Posts: 3,441 ★★★★
    afyffe96 wrote: »
    NanoDroid wrote: »
    afyffe96 wrote: »
    NanoDroid wrote: »
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    NanoDroid wrote: »
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Tornadoman wrote: »
    The Rich get richer and the poor get poorer. What a shame , I cant become uncollected, I need the rank ups.

    Yep the rich get richer since this quest is temporary and you only have a short window to complete and don’t have the potential to get these rewards for yourself down the line. Oh wait....

    And by the time you can actually get the rewards, end gamers will be so ahead you'll still be a mid tier gamer when new content comes

    Well if you’re that far behind already, then there’s not much change is there? I don’t understand the argument that someone who’s been playing for a year should be able to catch up to someone playing for 4 years. Where’s the logic? People are at different points of the game. If you’re already behind the end game players you will probably always be at least slightly behind the end game players. Especially if you don’t spend like them. That’s just how it is.
    I don't understand the logic behind end gamers believing good rewards should be dished out to them only. "You have LoL, rttl, rol, act 5, uc..etc". Yea so? These quests helped your rooster grow, the new one is going to help it grow even further but you feel like this new quest should only help your rooster grow even further. Why can't it also help mid tier gamers also grow? No one is asking for the same rewards as the varient quest. The argument that there's already content to help you grow is practically bs.

    Every end game player took exactly that route to get where they are. Why are you special? Why do you get shortcuts to catch up? Your argument is bs and you can take the practically out of it.

    Do you realize that by providing a mid tier difficulty, end gamers can also participate and get the rewards. So considering this how on earth would mid tier gamers catch up? Your reasoning is flawed and my argument still stands

    Do you realize that mid tier gamers can participate right now? When LoL came out and people were doing it with 4 stars what’s the difference? If you want to do the content it’s right there. You’re not locked out. If you can’t do it yet go to the other content that is laid out in front of you like everyone else had to do. This game isn’t meant to come in and be on top after 3 months. It’s taken years for top players to get to were they’re at. Either put your time in or whip out your wallet. Either way all content isn’t for everyone.

    Totally agree.

    And to whoever said end game players took shortcuts, you’ve not experienced clearing whole of A4 with 4* 4/40s pre-nerf, and completing RoL with only 4* 4/40s pre-introduction of OP characters that make it a cakewalk.

    So finish up the content laid out in front of you. If you wanna try Variant, then don’t complain it’s too difficult. It’s not meant to be done by everyone.
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 470 ★★
    When will 2.2 boss be fixed. I’ve tried dormammu and Mephistopheles, both are getting shocked. Is there any poison immune champ that isn’t getting shocked currently?
  • I'm fine with working to do this in my own time but my only complaint is letting those who rushed through it keep their rank 3-4 while the rest of us will have to rank 2015 champions. They just got potentially 3 god tier new champs ranked to 4 while the rest of us aren't afforded the same option. Either roll them back or extend it to all imo. Letting people take advantage of a bug like that is so incredibly unfair it's laughable and this is coming from someone who thinks in general life just isn't fair but this is messed up.
  • INTEGRALINTEGRAL Posts: 634 ★★★
    Why do evade champs still evade Corvus with Proxima synergy??!!
  • ArtOfKhaosArtOfKhaos Posts: 58
    LegendJRG wrote: »
    Hey All,

    We've prepared several Server Side fixes for various issues, but one of them is going to affect this Quest Content:

    Fixed an issue where Domino was bypassing Force of Will's immunity to Ability Accuracy Reduction

    We wanted to give you all a heads up, because we plan on pushing these fixes live tomorrow morning.
    What about the bosses that are bugged? Like 2.2 boss putting shocks onto champs like dorm and Meph. Or the 2.3 boss placing fatigues when he doesn’t dodge?

    We're investigating the 2.2 Boss right now, but the Ultron Drone boss in 2.3 can also place Fatigues on you when you strike him. It's one of his abilities.

    So how about a fatigue being placed on you when no evade occurred.. parry stun and a one hit heavy still get a fatigue.
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 720 ★★★
    ArtOfKhaos wrote: »
    LegendJRG wrote: »
    Hey All,

    We've prepared several Server Side fixes for various issues, but one of them is going to affect this Quest Content:

    Fixed an issue where Domino was bypassing Force of Will's immunity to Ability Accuracy Reduction

    We wanted to give you all a heads up, because we plan on pushing these fixes live tomorrow morning.
    What about the bosses that are bugged? Like 2.2 boss putting shocks onto champs like dorm and Meph. Or the 2.3 boss placing fatigues when he doesn’t dodge?

    We're investigating the 2.2 Boss right now, but the Ultron Drone boss in 2.3 can also place Fatigues on you when you strike him. It's one of his abilities.

    So how about a fatigue being placed on you when no evade occurred.. parry stun and a one hit heavy still get a fatigue.

    You literally quoted the answer to that question... That science drone has a natural chance to place a Fatigue on you when you strike them. You can get a Fatigue from his evade, and one from hitting him. Sometimes the hit just gets you the Fatigue, sometimes you get both the Fatigue and the damage in the one hit...
  • ArtOfKhaosArtOfKhaos Posts: 58
    lol totally missed that in the champ bio my bad
  • @RAGE2k17 or you could wait and do when you r5 your six stars down the road.(not possible yet, but neither where 5 stars at one point)
    Remember we use to struggle on RoL. Countless items before PB teams. Now sentinel and gully can solo it all(5 star Senti/ e star gully)
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 440 ★★★
    Vale84 wrote: »
    Vale84 wrote: »
    Biggest scam ever released for this game, masked as fun and interactive content but just a plethora of money grab nodes. Fights up to 10-15 minutes each with no skill involved, aside healing up and being unable to bring proper counters due to the class restriction. Absolutely disappointed as i was looking for finally some hard content requiring skills, not wallet.
    How do you figure no skill involved, just wallet? Practice with a variety of champs for free using energy you don’t pay units for, pick your lane and your champs with common sense and stock up on free crystals. Duh. If you still can’t figure it out, maybe it’s not for you yet. Don’t run into the first fight leeroy Bladekins style, get rekt and cry moneygrab.

    So what's your idea for a 40k electro with restriction to all but cosmic and techs?
    What's the advice for the same restriction allowing only cosmics and science, but having spite on most of the routes?
    What about putting champions which specials can't be evaded fully which will take 25% hp each time by simple having to block one of their multi hits? ie: bishop


    What about th plethora of magiks set on all chapters where you can't use AA, Blade or Gp to void limbo? What about getting limbod by a 12k attack magik?
    Putting spite on a cosmic restriction is so laughable i'm tearing up tbh.
    Im talking about no skills for a fairly simple reason: my roster and my thumbs are at high levels, and there is NOTHING in ths whole event able to kill you not being Unavoidable Damage.
    And even when you have a possible counter (magik for the mystic paths, AA, for first, and so on), the paths are tailored so that you need to invest in that single champ, costantly having to heal him up.


    Let's mak a quick example: i have void, hyperion, angela, rhulk and cosmic spidey, all of them r4 or above, for the final chapter. I already am restricted by the class limit, so i can only bring cosmic or science. On top, spite makes 3 out of 5 champions unusable, and the other 2 viable only without dex in half of the fight. but the other half has defenders with specials which can't be fully evaded, hence dex or not i'll take dmg and they ll power gain.

    Add the incredible stinginess into using special attacks aside ultron bots, and you got a money grab. i should have a ss of my fight vs GG on 100% power gain and aggression: regeneration. When he finally used his special 2 he had 19 stacks of regen, tell me how many seconds of bait are those.

    People like you who alwais talk about learning the champs and the counters are usually pretty much unaware of how this game works, and just stick to theory.... or to wallets.

    If you wanna tell me you cleared the event with just 50% attack and hp boost and your account has 1,2m rating, with 20 r4, then gg to you my friend. Other than that, i suggest you to give the nodes a quick look before talking about strategies.

    Ultron or Dormammu might be a counter for the tech/mystic Electro. Electro's shock is energy damage Ultron recovers health from energy damage when duped, and pretty sure Dorm has Energy Resistance. I have only done the first chapter so far though
  • xNigxNig Posts: 3,441 ★★★★
    OKAYGang wrote: »
    Vale84 wrote: »
    Vale84 wrote: »
    Biggest scam ever released for this game, masked as fun and interactive content but just a plethora of money grab nodes. Fights up to 10-15 minutes each with no skill involved, aside healing up and being unable to bring proper counters due to the class restriction. Absolutely disappointed as i was looking for finally some hard content requiring skills, not wallet.
    How do you figure no skill involved, just wallet? Practice with a variety of champs for free using energy you don’t pay units for, pick your lane and your champs with common sense and stock up on free crystals. Duh. If you still can’t figure it out, maybe it’s not for you yet. Don’t run into the first fight leeroy Bladekins style, get rekt and cry moneygrab.

    So what's your idea for a 40k electro with restriction to all but cosmic and techs?
    What's the advice for the same restriction allowing only cosmics and science, but having spite on most of the routes?
    What about putting champions which specials can't be evaded fully which will take 25% hp each time by simple having to block one of their multi hits? ie: bishop


    What about th plethora of magiks set on all chapters where you can't use AA, Blade or Gp to void limbo? What about getting limbod by a 12k attack magik?
    Putting spite on a cosmic restriction is so laughable i'm tearing up tbh.
    Im talking about no skills for a fairly simple reason: my roster and my thumbs are at high levels, and there is NOTHING in ths whole event able to kill you not being Unavoidable Damage.
    And even when you have a possible counter (magik for the mystic paths, AA, for first, and so on), the paths are tailored so that you need to invest in that single champ, costantly having to heal him up.


    Let's mak a quick example: i have void, hyperion, angela, rhulk and cosmic spidey, all of them r4 or above, for the final chapter. I already am restricted by the class limit, so i can only bring cosmic or science. On top, spite makes 3 out of 5 champions unusable, and the other 2 viable only without dex in half of the fight. but the other half has defenders with specials which can't be fully evaded, hence dex or not i'll take dmg and they ll power gain.

    Add the incredible stinginess into using special attacks aside ultron bots, and you got a money grab. i should have a ss of my fight vs GG on 100% power gain and aggression: regeneration. When he finally used his special 2 he had 19 stacks of regen, tell me how many seconds of bait are those.

    People like you who alwais talk about learning the champs and the counters are usually pretty much unaware of how this game works, and just stick to theory.... or to wallets.

    If you wanna tell me you cleared the event with just 50% attack and hp boost and your account has 1,2m rating, with 20 r4, then gg to you my friend. Other than that, i suggest you to give the nodes a quick look before talking about strategies.

    Ultron or Dormammu might be a counter for the tech/mystic Electro. Electro's shock is energy damage Ultron recovers health from energy damage when duped, and pretty sure Dorm has Energy Resistance. I have only done the first chapter so far though

    Yondu. :)
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,723 ★★★★★
    @Vale84 You try using Quake for Chapter 3 Electro?
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 932 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    OKAYGang wrote: »
    Vale84 wrote: »
    Vale84 wrote: »
    Biggest scam ever released for this game, masked as fun and interactive content but just a plethora of money grab nodes. Fights up to 10-15 minutes each with no skill involved, aside healing up and being unable to bring proper counters due to the class restriction. Absolutely disappointed as i was looking for finally some hard content requiring skills, not wallet.
    How do you figure no skill involved, just wallet? Practice with a variety of champs for free using energy you don’t pay units for, pick your lane and your champs with common sense and stock up on free crystals. Duh. If you still can’t figure it out, maybe it’s not for you yet. Don’t run into the first fight leeroy Bladekins style, get rekt and cry moneygrab.

    So what's your idea for a 40k electro with restriction to all but cosmic and techs?
    What's the advice for the same restriction allowing only cosmics and science, but having spite on most of the routes?
    What about putting champions which specials can't be evaded fully which will take 25% hp each time by simple having to block one of their multi hits? ie: bishop


    What about th plethora of magiks set on all chapters where you can't use AA, Blade or Gp to void limbo? What about getting limbod by a 12k attack magik?
    Putting spite on a cosmic restriction is so laughable i'm tearing up tbh.
    Im talking about no skills for a fairly simple reason: my roster and my thumbs are at high levels, and there is NOTHING in ths whole event able to kill you not being Unavoidable Damage.
    And even when you have a possible counter (magik for the mystic paths, AA, for first, and so on), the paths are tailored so that you need to invest in that single champ, costantly having to heal him up.


    Let's mak a quick example: i have void, hyperion, angela, rhulk and cosmic spidey, all of them r4 or above, for the final chapter. I already am restricted by the class limit, so i can only bring cosmic or science. On top, spite makes 3 out of 5 champions unusable, and the other 2 viable only without dex in half of the fight. but the other half has defenders with specials which can't be fully evaded, hence dex or not i'll take dmg and they ll power gain.

    Add the incredible stinginess into using special attacks aside ultron bots, and you got a money grab. i should have a ss of my fight vs GG on 100% power gain and aggression: regeneration. When he finally used his special 2 he had 19 stacks of regen, tell me how many seconds of bait are those.

    People like you who alwais talk about learning the champs and the counters are usually pretty much unaware of how this game works, and just stick to theory.... or to wallets.

    If you wanna tell me you cleared the event with just 50% attack and hp boost and your account has 1,2m rating, with 20 r4, then gg to you my friend. Other than that, i suggest you to give the nodes a quick look before talking about strategies.

    Ultron or Dormammu might be a counter for the tech/mystic Electro. Electro's shock is energy damage Ultron recovers health from energy damage when duped, and pretty sure Dorm has Energy Resistance. I have only done the first chapter so far though

    Ultron doesn't heal from Electro's static shock
    And isn't dormammu a mystic and not allowed when it's cosmic and tech?
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Nice A event that can differenciate the kids from the big boys. Kids just when you improve your toster and have multiple 4/55s and god tier 4 stars and 5 stars maxed attempt this. Otherwise buckle up and have a stash of 20,000 units ready to blow up.

    Even I am taking my time thru this event. This event is about matchups more than anything else. If you dont have the right champ for the paths given with those nodes you will get KO easily time after time after time after time.

    Let me get my popcorn ready!!!!
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 607 ★★★
    Mh6bucks wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike Hey Mike, any updates on the 2.2 and 2.3 boss bugs?

    LOL!

  • RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 148
    RO53TT1 wrote: »
    By the way I did try variant dif, I landed 1 combo with Max 4* iceman, then the buffs took half my health, then magik hit me twice, what a fun fight and a great way to waste 6 energy.
    Were you just goofing around? Why would you seriously think you could get anywhere with a 4 star iceman against that super noded and buffed magik? Dying almost immediately in that scenario is what’s supposed to happen. It would be weird if anything other than that happened.

    Yeah it was more like a test run to see how difficult it was gonna be and I found out very quickly. I'm not 1 of the lucky ones who has a ton of God tier 5* so I've gotta use what I've got
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 4,683 ★★★★★
    Kabam needs to realize their whales will one day move on, the players that they are mistreating RN could be their future. It would not kill them to do one for Beginners another for mid (a slight boost in rewards/same as normal and what they have now that "end game content" would still be end game, while allowing the mid tier to enjoy the new content and have fun.



    Would it kill them? No. Would it make sense for them to add a permanent heroic level quest? Essentially a permanent EQ? Not really.



    Right now your either a beginner, a mid tier feeling your wasting your time and resources or a end game player/WHALE willing to give your first born just to feel special. Those who find this treatment "fine" have really shown how greedy they are, its all about them and screw the every day player.



    Or you might just understand how permanent content works with the game's progression.



    REMEMBER THIS THE NEXT TIME THEY CRY OVER A CHANGE AND WANT UNITY AKA NERFS, CHANGES AND EVERY THING THEY WHINE ABOUT AKA: NO BLOOD WARS REMEMBER TO TELL THEM "GROW YOUR ROSTER AND GET BETTER" when they cry they dont have gold to rank etc



    LOL What?



    Remember this treatment today and give them the same respect they've shown you with this ZERO.

  • Lefro74Lefro74 Posts: 12
    Personally I think the variant difficulty should be nerfed just a tad bit like I've done act 5,rol 100% and lol 1 time through but the thing is that I just cant hit the science ultron boss at all. Every single time I try to do it my first hit always triggers the fatigue debuff and once expired my second hit triggers it again and again. I've seen youtubers do it but the debuff almost doesnt trigger at all for them. Personally I dont like to spend money on the game but I can guarantee that even if I would spend 300$( which I wouldnt) I still couldn't beat that boss because every hit that I do triggers the debuff.
  • Lefro74Lefro74 Posts: 12
    @Kabam Miike would it be possible to do that at least?
    (Check my other post)
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 720 ★★★
    Lefro74 wrote: »
    Personally I think the variant difficulty should be nerfed just a tad bit like I've done act 5,rol 100% and lol 1 time through but the thing is that I just cant hit the science ultron boss at all. Every single time I try to do it my first hit always triggers the fatigue debuff and once expired my second hit triggers it again and again. I've seen youtubers do it but the debuff almost doesnt trigger at all for them. Personally I dont like to spend money on the game but I can guarantee that even if I would spend 300$( which I wouldnt) I still couldn't beat that boss because every hit that I do triggers the debuff.

    Leave it as it is. It's supposed to be hard and challenging, and to make you fight in different ways. Max Pacify, Parry+ Heavy with a one-hit heavy champ. Wait out fatigues if you get any.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,723 ★★★★★
    Amonthir wrote: »
    Leave it as it is. It's supposed to be hard and challenging, and to make you fight in different ways. Max Pacify, Parry+ Heavy with a one-hit heavy champ. Wait out fatigues if you get any.

    Or wait for the bug to be fixed
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 720 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    Amonthir wrote: »
    Leave it as it is. It's supposed to be hard and challenging, and to make you fight in different ways. Max Pacify, Parry+ Heavy with a one-hit heavy champ. Wait out fatigues if you get any.

    Or wait for the bug to be fixed

    I know you posted that bug, but can you explain it again? Too many dang pages to scroll back through them all atm, since I'm at work.
    EDIT: Found it, lol. But not a bug for the Drone he's facing (2.3 Science Drone), but a natural ability of that class of Drones. 2.2 still bugged as heck though, and it annoys me to no end.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,723 ★★★★★
    Amonthir wrote: »
    I know you posted that bug, but can you explain it again? Too many dang pages to scroll back through them all atm, since I'm at work.
    EDIT: Found it, lol. But not a bug for the Drone he's facing (2.3 Science Drone), but a natural ability of that class of Drones. 2.2 still bugged as heck though, and it annoys me to no end.

    @Amonthir 2.3 is bugged, unavoidable damage should not occur the same hit that inflicts fatigue
  • DaddyDDaddyD Posts: 75
    I just finished 100%. I just opened all my gems. My alliance mate was able to use all of his gems on any champ he wanted but 3 of mine will only let me use them on champions from 2015. What’s the deal with that?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 4,173 ★★★★
    DaddyD wrote: »
    I just finished 100%. I just opened all my gems. My alliance mate was able to use all of his gems on any champ he wanted but 3 of mine will only let me use them on champions from 2015. What’s the deal with that?

    That how it suspurt to do
  • OneManArmyOneManArmy Posts: 1,941 ★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Nice A event that can differenciate the kids from the big boys. Kids just when you improve your toster and have multiple 4/55s and god tier 4 stars and 5 stars maxed attempt this. Otherwise buckle up and have a stash of 20,000 units ready to blow up.

    Even I am taking my time thru this event. This event is about matchups more than anything else. If you dont have the right champ for the paths given with those nodes you will get KO easily time after time after time after time.

    Let me get my popcorn ready!!!!

    Yeah even you. The guy who spent 4k units on easy path lol. Dont come here like you own this game
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 2,311 ★★★★
    edited November 2018
    You know very well what’s up as you’ve commented on the thread about this issue 3 times as early as 3 days ago, disengenuous. What you are doing can be described as lobbying which used to be a viloation in the old forums and im not sure it carried over to the new forums.
    DaddyD wrote: »
    I just finished 100%. I just opened all my gems. My alliance mate was able to use all of his gems on any champ he wanted but 3 of mine will only let me use them on champions from 2015. What’s the deal with that?


  • Vale84 wrote: »
    If you wanna tell me you cleared the event with just 50% attack and hp boost and your account has 1,2m rating, with 20 r4, then gg to you my friend. Other than that, i suggest you to give the nodes a quick look before talking about strategies.

    After testing the content this weekend, my strategy is to wait until I'm stronger. That strategy is how I completed RoL spending nothing, and that strategy has served me well working through Act 5.
Sign In or Register to comment.