**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Iceman, Archangel, or Sabretooth

Looking for the community's opinion on who I should be ranking up, now that I have the T4 Mutant Catalysts. This will be for general use - questing, AW and AQ, etc. Right now I'm working on 100%-ing Act 4.

I should mention that I do have a 4* Killmonger and a 4* Void already at Rank 5, both duped. My plan has been to complete the Unholy Trinity, as I really, really enjoy playing Sabretooth, and he's one of my all-time favorite Marvel characters, but Iceman's immunity's are attractive.

I should also mention that I have 4* Wolverine and X23 (unduped) at Rank 3.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Iceman, Archangel, or Sabretooth 21 votes

5* Iceman (unduped) to Rank 3
66% 14 votes
4* Sabretooth (sig level 20) to Rank 5
14% 3 votes
4* Archangel (sig level 32) to Rank 5
19% 4 votes
Other
0% 0 votes

Comments

• EffectiveEffective Posts: 111
    As much as I am pro-ST. 4*s just aren't worth the resources.
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Effective wrote: »
    As much as I am pro-ST. 4*s just aren't worth the resources.

That all depends where you are in the game, personality I would go with sabertooth. The unholy trinity will get you through a lot. Iceman is great and everything but I think having that group will benefit you more in AW and in AQ
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    My iceman just sits there, he is used every so often in event quests. Same with AA.
  • KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    Go with ST, especially if you enjoy playing him. At the end of the day this game is about having fun, in time you’ll get the resources to take Iceman up, but for now, a maxed 5/50 ST with the unholy trinity will help clear just as much content. I should mention that I have a max 5/50 ST along with the trinity and it really is just so much fun to play. He helped me complete Act 5 no problem. Exploring Act 4 will be a joke.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    For where you are in the story quest, 4* AA is one of the best champs in the game. He will end fights fast, and handle many annoying fights.