**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

R5 Iceman?

o2e0d14kzaqd.png

Okay so I know everyone takes blade to R5 if they have him and have the resources but I just absolutely love iceman and I find myself using him so much more than any other champ. Am I crazy to choose him over blade for my first R5? Is there anyone out there that chose a different champ to R5 over blade or someone that took blade to R5 and wish they would have went with someone else? Would love some feedback. Thanks.

Comments

• Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Depends what you want to get done and what you need.. if you are wanting to do LoL.. then blade would be a better bet.. if you want someone for debuff nodes in war.. or an alright defender then iceman.. but on defence you want iceman awake.. Also.. depending how far you are in variant.. you might wanna wait to complete that as you get a 4-5 rank gem from that.. if you aren't close to being done variant.. then that's not much of a concern
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Rank up who you enjoy playing more, I could've also taken Blade to rank 5 but I instead chose to rank 4 ghost and Domino so I have a more diverse high level roster that's more fun to play. Iceman is great, solid option for rank 5, Blade is still powerful if kept at rank 4
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Iceman totally deserves r5 and is even more OP with double suicides despair and resonate masteries
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Infact I'm considering him r5 over sparky
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    Agreed - plus, your Blade is not Awakened. Blade’s main benefit is the regeneration ability he has when he is Awakened.