**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Remove danger sense in wars

Making everyone bleed immune cuts the legs off everyone working around not being one of the “Haves” in stead you nerfed every champ and left blades primary usefulness Danger Sense take that away now you got a more leveled playing field in war. Not knocking blade but seriously danger sense makes so so skill players God’s and skilled even more. Gives us back bleeders at least

Comments

• Options
    EffectiveEffective Posts: 111
    Who's Blade?
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    9 more days and bleed returns to AW. Get over it.
  • Options
    Not mad i don’t use him nor need him I’m speaking in terms of actually leveling the playing field as kabam said there intent was
  • Options
    Not mad i don’t use him nor need him I’m speaking in terms of actually leveling the playing field as kabam said there intent was

Then stop placing champs that activate danger sense.
  • Options
    MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    Remove punching and kicking in wars.
  • Options
    Love stirring the pot 😂 guys completely misunderstood the post
  • Options
    Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    You only have 9 more days of Bleed Immune. Hopefully, Kabam will change the global nodes for next season.
  • Options
    Love stirring the pot 😂 guys completely misunderstood the post

You are mad you dont have blade.. Whats hard to understand about that?
  • Options
    Remove special attacks in war. I don't like the beam ones cuz they're hard to dodge so just get rid of them.
  • Options
    ZzzZzz Posts: 154
    Remove auto block in war
  • Options
    I’m not mad at all I have skill. Solo node 29 all day and most bosses 0 deaths without him. The point was leveling the playing field making use of other champs aside from the 1 trick pony you obviously can’t play without
  • Options
    I’m not mad at all I have skill. Solo node 29 all day and most bosses 0 deaths without him. The point was leveling the playing field making use of other champs aside from the 1 trick pony you obviously can’t play without

So then you want poise for Stark taken away? Crit hits for Corvus taken away? Indestructible for KM taken away? Armor break for Medusa taken away? All of that would need to go away to "level" the playing field. Your argument is invalid.
  • Options
    Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    New MCOC Nerf Edition. Wolverine has foam claws... regens 1 HP....
  • Options
    JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Next war season will have global ability accuracy reduction immunity... that Blade can't ignore.