**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Whom should I R4 next? Please help.

Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
Hello friends. I need your help to decide to rank up my 4th 5 star R4. My 3 r4s till now are GR, blade and spark all unduped. I would love to R4 another champ now. I'm attaching a pic for easy understanding. Please vote and help me by writing your opinions why you chose so. It will really help me a lot. My major goals are to explore act 5. I have completed act 5 and explored act 5.1 and 5.4. Looking to explore 5.3 now and then 5.2 for full exploration. And to have an advantage in wars.
Thankyou.

8es6kuf9vaez.jpg

Whom should I R4 next? Please help. 29 votes

Voodoo duped to r4
27%
SpeedbumpJlemos818YouconfusedMelkerlanneroJmurphMaatttyyElbow_FlabDr_Taint24 8 votes
LC duped to r4
20%
DarkZenAjisdopeSceptilemaniacCharlie_ScenePrasannaEsket1t_420 6 votes
Emma Frost unduped to R4
24%
FlareDogeKobster84AgentMZAvengers320JayCeeFhfjghhggggjfhfjgRockypantherx 7 votes
Modok unduped to r4
0%
AA unduped to R4
3%
BlackOracle 1 vote
Angela unduped to R4
0%
Killmonger unduped to R4
20%
vinniegainzDankestChefSmashComptonInfineightQQBill 6 votes
Yondu unduped to r4
0%
Iron man infinity war unduped r2 to r4
3%
Duckyduckduck 1 vote
Wait for better champs.
0%

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Emma Frost unduped to R4
    Emma for sure
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    LC duped to r4
    LC is awesome at rank four even unduped
  • Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    LC duped to r4
    LC because he is awakened and hits like a truck. His indestructible will save you loads of revives in act 5
  • YouconfusedYouconfused Posts: 271
    Voodoo duped to r4
    Voodoo has gotten me out of so much trouble. His utility >
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    Thankyou friends for your valuable input. I would like to hear some more. Emma has some insane sp2 but as a defender she needs that' dupe badly. LC is great I agree but I feel you need to play aggressively with him so as to keep those exhaustion buffs active and in the process you sometimes give a lot of power to opponent. Voodoo has great utility but his damage can be on lower side plus I already have a mystic GR at R4 so 2 mystic r4s? Not that it's a bad idea just thought to have some variety. AA is a phenomenal killing machine even unduped. At R4 he will be seriously good I feel. Yeah he won't be useful in war but then I use the Trinity mostly for that.

So it's a lot of confusion really. But thanx to you guys you are making it easier for me. :)
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Killmonger unduped to R4
    KM bud. Pull the trigger. I’d kill for one right now lol
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Emma Frost unduped to R4
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    Thankyou friends for your valuable input. I would like to hear some more. Emma has some insane sp2 but as a defender she needs that' dupe badly. LC is great I agree but I feel you need to play aggressively with him so as to keep those exhaustion buffs active and in the process you sometimes give a lot of power to opponent. Voodoo has great utility but his damage can be on lower side plus I already have a mystic GR at R4 so 2 mystic r4s? Not that it's a bad idea just thought to have some variety. AA is a phenomenal killing machine even unduped. At R4 he will be seriously good I feel. Yeah he won't be useful in war but then I use the Trinity mostly for that.

So it's a lot of confusion really. But thanx to you guys you are making it easier for me. :)

I feel Emma will be better unduped on defence as people are used to dash forward for her specials
    Kobster84 wrote: »

I feel Emma will be better unduped on defence as people are used to dash forward for her specials

Do you think so? Okay I'll try out her on defence and see how it goes.
    Kobster84 wrote: »

Any specific node that you think she would be cool?