**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Biohazard in UC

Who are the champs i can use to do biohazard lane on blade map and blade himself lol.

Aside from Iceman and how to avoid from Corvus being poisoned?

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,144 ★★★★★
    Dont hit to ther blok that esay
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Anyone bleed immune and don't hit his block.
    I used iceman and Luke Cage and had GR on the team anyway but didn't need him
  • The_One wrote: »

When fighting other champs on biohazard just dont hit their block and dont let them hit me?
  • JayBird_IsTheWordJayBird_IsTheWord Posts: 159 ★★
    Sentinel, Ultron, nebula, Omega Red, Iceman, pretty much any double immune champ is good. I use sentinel , iceman
    And Ultron
  • Sentinel, Ultron, nebula, Omega Red, Iceman, pretty much any double immune champ is good. I use sentinel , iceman
    And Ultron

I have r3 4* unduped sentiel lol
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    The_One wrote: »

When fighting other champs on biohazard just dont hit their block and dont let them hit me?

Bleed is caused by you hitting them which is why you need bleed immune, poison is when you hit their block
  • Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    If they hit you it doesnt trigger poison, so yeah, just bring bleed immunity and dont hit their block.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I used Sentinel.