**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Is magneto good please give me something to look forward to with him

Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
I just pulled my first five star and a magneto poped out can someone tell me a bright side to him

Comments

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    He is integral to one of the best synergy teams in the game.
  • NanoDroidNanoDroid Posts: 48
    I just pulled my first five star and a magneto poped out can someone tell me a bright side to him

Tbh, he was usable back in the days. Nowadays he's about as good as collecting dust. His damage output is too low to really put a dent in someone. His sig ability is decent but he's really on the weak side. He's nothing like the comic version
  • EffectiveEffective Posts: 111
    My condolences.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

I mean… not really. Unique synergy teams are way bette than mutant Crit depending who you ask

Classic Trinity/Quartet +1/+2
    Blade Sparky Rider
    +Mephisto (Morningstar/Omega)
    +Dormammu (Hood)
    (Miles and Venom)

Asgard Force 5 (ThorRag, Hela, Loki, Gulk, Hiemdal)

The Merc trio with the Wolverine killers (Domino, Masacre, Rulk, Omega, Sabertooth)
    Domino steals the show
    Masacre is an Incinerate god
    Rulk is a walking castle
    Sabertooth= mini-domino with regen
    Omega plays spore on his laptop 😂

Unholy Trinity (with or without Russian backing)
    (Trinity)Void+Killmonger+Sabertooth
    (Russia) WinterSoldier / OmegaRed
    •Omega gives Void’s passive degen even more damage and gives Sabertooth a lot of bleeds which sounds counter productive but so long as you have a fury or two up the bleed damage more than makes up for a little masochism)

Mutant Crit team is a nice little trick but usually BIG teams revolve around a trinity and if that’s the case I’d rather get Miles and Venom 18% Attack boost for the whole team.

Venom(2), Carnage, Supreme and Miles allow the Symbiote to shred everything

Double venom
    •Self-Unique synergy all Symbiote 4% attack and health
    •4x nemesis for 6% attack each (24% total)
    2x enemies for 310 Crit rating increase with Carnage
    Carnage:
    1 extra mutation for him and both venom
    Miles:
    1 nemesis thanks to venom so that Venom-Venom-Miles gets another 6% attack added

Supreme gives all Symbiote 20% Bleed durations

So carnage gets 34% attack increase, an extra mutation, 20% longer bleeds, and a little Crit boost for LOL. Dont forget the attack boost applies to all the fury buffs and bleed extension applies after deepwounds.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    He's good at waiting to get Buffed
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Epsilon3 wrote: »

I mean… not really. Unique synergy teams are way bette than mutant Crit depending who you ask

Blade Sparky Rider
    +Dormammu (Hood)
    (Miles and Venom)

The Merc trio with the Wolverine killers (Domino, Masacre, Rulk, Omega, Sabertooth)
    Domino steals the show
    Rulk is a walking castle

•Omega gives Void’s passive degen even more damage and gives Sabertooth a lot of bleeds which sounds counter productive but so long as you have a fury or two up the bleed damage more than makes up for a little masochism)

Mutant Crit team is a nice little trick but usually BIG teams revolve around a trinity and if that’s the case I’d rather get Miles and Venom 18% Attack boost for the whole team.

Double venom
    Carnage:
    Miles:
    1 nemesis thanks to venom so that Venom-Venom-Miles gets another 6% attack added

So carnage gets 34% attack increase, an extra mutation, 20% longer bleeds, and a little Crit boost for LOL. Dont forget the attack boost applies to all the fury buffs and bleed extension applies after deepwounds.

Yes but unique synergies are, you know, unique to that champion. What about champs that are used without unique synergies like Starlord, Magik, DV, Hawkeye, BW, Quake, etc?
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Epsilon3 wrote: »

Blade Sparky Rider
    +Dormammu (Hood)
    (Miles and Venom)

Domino steals the show
    Rulk is a walking castle

Double venom
    Carnage:
    Miles:

Yes but unique synergies are, you know, unique to that champion. What about champs that are used without unique synergies like Starlord, Magik, DV, Hawkeye, BW, Quake, etc?

Did you just ask “what about Star Lord?”

There’s a unique synergy dedicated to turning Winter Soldier INTO a mini Star Lors and with it he anihilates content almost identically.

Magik and Voodoo are both god tier easy. Both have seemingly unrivaled power control plus massive buff control and energy damage with reasonably high survivability.

Quake had to have IMIW and Emma to finally give her enemies she can’t beat with ZERO hits.

Hawkeye barely misses out on Demi tier along with Psylocke

Black widow is capped at 4* and shouldn’t count

Plus with usually needing a different champ for the boss plus
    Champions that target that specific lane usually 2-3 depending on what the nodes are and who the champions are. And after that maybe 1-2 champions left as “supports”

In LOL is the only time you’ll really see team Synergies being needed.

And even where team synergy is possible… come on… that’s not even worth the time anymore. The Crit team is only worth it if you can afford space and if you can afford space… personally Venom-Miles is better than just a little bit of Crit rating cause I KNOW the 6* boss rush is gonna ruin my Crit rating anyways while my attack stat is left unharmed. Diminished returns
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    The silver lining to Magneto is you won’t have to exploit the Ultron quest rewards to rank him. :D
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Sadly theres nothing good about him hes one of the worst champs in the game