**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Made a good decision

akwaziakwazi Posts: 43
edited July 2017 in General Discussion
I completed LOL easy path with my strength and couldn't duped Rhino so a friend gave me a mod to go for another run to dupe rhino, I was going to do it yesterday and forgot to do it. Low and behold kabam dropped the Kabanned hammer. Thanks to my forgetting brain am still playing

Comments

• WorkingAsIntendedWorkingAsIntended Posts: 164 ★★
    your dumb enjoy your ban
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Lol nice dude. Missed it by that much kabam
  • akwaziakwazi Posts: 43
    @WorkingAsIntended what are u talking about man
    Do u really think I will cheat
    m5zsmi2eblco.png
    You just said you have a mod your account here is linked to your ig. Well done you just admitted yourself breaking tos. Applause"
    @WorkingAsIntended it seems u don't understand what am saying do u?
    He never said he used it though so i would say hes safe
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    your dumb enjoy your ban
    Er, you might have misinterpreted it a bit, it's worded weirdly but I'll phrase it for you.

The OP is saying he did the LOL easy path, but he didn't dupe his 4* Rhino. His friend gave him a mod so that he can do another LOL run in hopes of duping his Rhino. He was going to do it yesterday, but forgot. Because he forgot about using the mod to do an LOL run, he escaped the ban wave, thanks to his forgetfulness.

Well..I mean, you technically didn't use a mod. You had intentions but you didn't do it, so I guess you aren't ban worthy. Don't think about using a mod. (evil glare)
    @TheMageHunter yeah I didn't even installed it on my phone because I forgot since I was busy at work.
    It wouldn't essentially matter since he openly admitted he modded his game. Weather he used it for lol or other stuff will never know but openly admitting your stupid for having one isn't smart. Ban this idiot for stupidity
    It wouldn't essentially matter since he openly admitted he modded his game. Weather he used it for lol or other stuff will never know but openly admitting your stupid for having one isn't smart. Ban this idiot for stupidity

He didn't mod his game, though he intended to do it. Since he forgot to mod his game, that technically means he didn't mod it. So no, no ban (unfortunately?).
    Lol kabam said it many times that they don't do witch hunts. If theres anyone dumb here then thats you
    @Rotmgmoddy exactly bro
    If he has the software or whatever he is using on his phone and logged in his ig account he is gone. Also who talks about going to use a mod on forums? Bam this guy on principle.
    akwazi wrote: »
    @TheMageHunter yeah I didn't even installed it on my phone because I forgot since I was busy at work.
    If he has the software or whatever he is using on his phone and logged in his ig account he is gone. Also who talks about going to use a mod on forums? Bam this guy on principle.

bjj2dg7hlkoe.png
    @WorkingAsIntended I don't think u understand simple English
  • NanoDroidNanoDroid Posts: 48

Aren't bans for people who actually use mods?
    @WorkingAsIntended I can show u all my pics through 6ek1g3tegaay.png
    my LOL journey
  • Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    congratulations, now Kabam will monitor your account closely.
    giphy.gif
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    You didn't mod, great. But you didn't "made a good decision" you made a very bad one. You planned on cheating. You planned in using your friends mod to clear a different path in LoL, you made a very, very bad decision. You got lucky because you didn't do it yesterday (to tired, forgetfull, busy, or whatever) but in no way did you make a good decision.

The good decision would have been if you told your friend "no thanks, I rather do it on my own, I'll get there eventually"

Nope he isn't gone kabam cannot acces our phones data because thats an invasion of privacy and the OS companies wouldn't allow it. Mods are only detectable when they are installed and have changed the game files. Thats how kabam knows who modded and who didn't
    @Gwendoline well when he offered it, I was thinking of it a lot cos I've a lot got banned before since he told me it was safe but didn't trust it and that led me to forgetting to do it.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    akwazi wrote: »
    @Gwendoline well when he offered it, I was thinking of it a lot cos I've a lot got banned before since he told me it was safe but didn't trust it and that led me to forgetting to do it.

Yeah, that makes sense... you thanked your forgetfull brain and said multiple times you where going to do it. You got very, very lucky. You're not smart, you're not making good decisions and no where did you mention not trusting your friend before. On top of it, this implies that if someone where to tell you "I have used this mod for ages and as ou can see I didn't get banned at all" you'll trust that and do it. As long as you're not in trouble you're not seeing an issue with cheating. (Since your post basically says that if you had trusted him, you hadn't forgotten.)
    edited July 2017
    @Gwendoline made a bad decisions in first place making him lure me that it was safe but guess what he got banned. Am so thankful and won't trust anyone with a third party software even if is my dad offering it.