**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sparky's evade bug is back...

Each time I fight an enemy that sprays bullets like War machine or falcon, I keep getting clipped at the end, even though I hold block. It is very similar to how the agent venom bug was. I've ran into this bug in EQ and Act 5

Comments

• Options
    ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    Well, Kabam fixed some other bugs, so time to reintroduce some of the old ones “by accident”.
  • Options
    Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    “It’s not a bug it’s how he was originally intended to function”

-Kabam
  • Options
    EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★
    Yeah had this happen last night out of nowhere.
  • Options
    And when evades a basic attack he immediately get hits after even if you block
  • Options
    Hey there!

Thanks for dropping by with this. Can anyone provide a video for us and more information about the device you're on? Thank you in advance!
  • Options
    EffectiveEffective Posts: 111
    Hey there!

Thanks for dropping by with this. Can anyone provide a video for us and more information about the device you're on? Thank you in advance!

I never understood this part of bug reports, you guys own the game, you can try it out yourself you know.

If you could get someone to do your job while you still get paid for it, you would too.
  • Options
    And it’s not as if we readily know an Agent Venom out there to duel to replicate this. The developers surely would be able to do this quicker. Or at least provide us searchable info on duel targets, etc.
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Hey there!

I never understood this part of bug reports, you guys own the game, you can try it out yourself you know.

An when their are thousands of different phones an different makes have their own android os it's helpful to know what Device an os they are to replicate the bug. iOS is much easier since only a handful of devices.

• Options
    @Kabam Vydious Just had this happened to me in AQ map 4, fighting punisher on node 14 using sparky.

I know punisher has unblockable SP1, so I pushed him to SP2 (which is easy when u have sparky and u use his SP1 stun).

when punisher released SP2, I just held block and sparky got clipped with the last bullet and got bleed. And with enhanced bleed also on that node, it is frustrating to lose about half my HP.

Pls look into it and fix it. I am using iPhone X and iOS v 12.1. Will try to get a video next time but like what others said above, surely you can test it out at your end, than to require me to sacrifice my sparky again in AQ.