**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

(MOD plz advise) Samsung Game Tools to record gameplay considered a modification and ToS violation?

FineFine Posts: 78
It just showed up on my phone one day a couple weeks ago and I was pretty stoked to be able to record gameplay. Now I'm concerned that its considered a ToS violation. It does not affect gameplay just records and stops notifications from popping up during gameplay. Please advise.

Comments

• Options
    SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    When I asked customer support they said no but that was a few months ago might wanna send in an ticket to be sure
  • Options
    The game team encourages video capture because it's used to promote the game on YouTube. They have said in the past that they want you to use it.
  • Options
    Sirnoob wrote: »
    When I asked customer support they said no but that was a few months ago might wanna send in an ticket to be sure

That's the response I got too when I sent my ticket in the past.
  • Options
    ZerophunkZerophunk Posts: 207
    If it is a core app that comes installed on your device then I don't see how you would get banned.
  • Options
    OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    My understanding is that any third party software which modifies game files is what will get you banned. To my knowledge, samsung game tools does not do that, it only takes screenshots, recordings and optimizes your samsung device settings to perform better for gaming.