**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Collector's favor

So, I finally finished act 4, now aim to explore it 100%. Yay!

But, the new title Collector's favor hasn't been added to me yet. I already got the new titles from act 2 and 3. Is it a bug, or is there a delay right now on the new titles?

Maybe someone has a quick answer. I just thought, since I already got the other new titles I wouldn't have to wait for this.

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    try restarting the game after a few mins.
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    It took several hours for me to get the congratulatory email. It'll come.
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    Still waiting for the Title. Maybe it's because of the delays giving out all the new titles? Maybe Kabam can confirm?
  • MvJ96MvJ96 Posts: 50
    New title is Conquer.
    MvJ96 wrote: »
    New title is Conquer.

ok, maybe that's the name of the title. However, I'm still waiting for the title from finishing act 4, whatever it's called I still haven't got it.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    It probably works in the same way as the uncollected title. Did you try checking your mail?
    It probably works in the same way as the uncollected title. Did you try checking your mail?

Yeah. I guess I'll probably have to wit a bit, and contact support if it takes too long.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    You have to wait, I think they are rolling it out by who got it first to last
    I am still missing the title. Anyone else still waiting for it?

• MvJ96MvJ96 Posts: 50
    Contact the support bro. Because now even rewards are also available for those titles. It shouldn't have taken that long.
    Yeah, i've submitted a report to the support team. So now they seem to be looking into it. At least I 've got the perks while I wait, even though I can't use the title yet. :)