**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Magik Or Scarlet?

Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
So i have a magik and a Scarlet witch, ill show their pictures with rank and synergy levels and idk if i should rank magik or scar to rank 5 so i need your helpsmah0qckt6q6.png
kk96rbyiknb5.png

Magik Or Scarlet? 66 votes

Magik
25%
PiviotbuffajrTendersquadfish8sixDarkrider05DoonxThe21stVulcanMcx23433StarKillerVIIdoom722Disgruntled_User_123Rehan010_DemitriMFungeonNaeem_25Maatttyy 17 votes
Scarlet Witch
74%
samalasravanThe_OneLeNoirFaineantHaji_SaabSpity68belli300StefanjoneszuffyphillgreenDrake2078Alex13369MagrailothosJayerickMarsRuiRuiAnonymous346The1_NuclearOnionSixshot1SceptilemaniacSpurgeon14Jyotishka 49 votes

Comments

• Options
    PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    Magik
    My sw is not high lvl

I love my magik all you need to do is know how to play the (brain fart, the healing from the damage)

Sw is just luck
  • Options
    Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    Magik
    Agreed - SW is just too random. You know exactly what you get from Magik.
  • Options
    MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    Scarlet Witch
    Piviot wrote: »
    My sw is not high lvl

I love my magik all you need to do is know how to play the (brain fart, the healing from the damage)

Sw is just luck

Yeah...that doesn't work when she isn't duped. And even then you need a high sig for it to be reliable.

SW is reliable in the sense that she always procs good buffs in longer quests. She destroys AQ minibosses and even Kingpin.
  • Options
    The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Scarlet Witch
    I have both and duped. Both are amazing.
    I will say that Magik is the more reliable power controller but Scarlet is everything else.
    She is knocking down new champs in uncollected and her constant nullify just by making contact is destroying the crazy buff nodes etc. As a bonus when she regens (not often) one of the best and fastest in the game.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,367 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    Scarlet Witch
    Magik is reliable and great for attack; I have her at 4/55. Switch does depend on RNG, but is great fun to play with.

SW still isn't available as a five star; and if she does get released, it'll be in a special crystal. Magik is in the standard five star crystal.

For that reason, I'd rank Switch because the fact you're very unlikely to ever get her as a 5/6-star champion.

But this is essentially a question with no wrong answer: Both can still punch well above their weight. I've fairly easily beaten 2/35 champs in the arena with a 4* 1/1 Magik; and I'm not that skilled a player.

Either way, you've got a strong champ, so good luck!
  • Options
    The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Scarlet Witch
    MiNdDrAiN wrote: »
    They’re two different champs. Magik is all control followed by a lot of hits. SW is build to SP 2 and destroy and Chaos magik does the rest. With the need to MD Magik isn’t as good as she was, but she is more controllable now. So the question is what do you need? Power control or damage?

Although Scarlet does hit hard, I think her main utility for me is nullify. Although Magik can nullify on SP1 or SP3, Scarlet nullifies constantly as she attacks. This makes her great for fighting Hype, Medusa, armor up champs, or any of the huge buff nodes in the recent quests. With MD she gains power every time she does it too.