**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How powerful is Hyperion’s sig ability? Potion Farming comparison.

SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
edited November 2018 in General Discussion
I know BG uses him for potion farming, so I was curious about him compared to my 5/65 Spidey. I have a 4/55 Hype as well, but mine is unawakened. He was getting WS soldier down around 120-130 hits or so I think, yet I’m getting him down around 200-220.

I’m using the cosmic buff duration team, and trying my best to mimic his play style. However, the cosmic charges do not seem to be extended in duration. Is that the problem?

Is his sig ability underrated, and actually that powerful?

Comments

• RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    His sig ability ain't underrated, it's really good. The main purpose of the sig is to extend his Fury duration, lets him stack them up real good.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Ye 70% increased buff duration is so useful especially for stacking furies
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    With the buff duration increase of the cosmic team, it should’ve replicated the sig ability as far as I can tell. Yet, the cosmic charges still fell off rather quickly. I’m wondering if that is the issue.
  • RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    @KinkyWizard1 Cuz cosmic charges aren't exactly buff buffs. So their duration isn't extended.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Riceman wrote: »
    @KinkyWizard1 Cuz cosmic charges aren't exactly buff buffs. So their duration isn't extended.

That’s pretty significant. 100 hit difference with sig ability.