**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

UnBanned me

My account is banned I know cheating and moded please unbanned me please sir I request you sir please I love this game but I not start new id please unbanned me

Comments

• Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    NO ..... lol
  • Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    Irakli wrote: »
    The Grandmaster forgives none.

:D
  • Revan1001Revan1001 Posts: 26
    >:)
  • IlluminantIlluminant Posts: 196
    Sit down shut up !
  • Ta ta don't let the door hit you on the way out
  • Arus25Arus25 Posts: 158
    Ask kabam delete all his champs and took out all his resources than unbanned him.

Let him keep his level that all
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    Replace all of his champs with 1* Iron Patriot and forbid him from quests, alliances, arenas, purchases, chat, etc... and then unban him, he can't do anything with a 1* IP, the main screen and settings
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    These decisions are final. Your only option is to start a New Account, and play by the rules. I'm sorry you had to learn the hard way.
  • waytohellwaytohell Posts: 100
    this is not called hard way,,it is called hard decision,,if they give us another chance,,i guaranteed,,it will become example,,those who will get another chance(in them,,99.9% people will not cheat again)..and people will thanks kabam...for eternity...they can mark us cheater,,if we cheat again,,they have marking,,then they can ban us permanently...
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    You cheated. Suck it up and accept the consequences like a man instead of making post after post asking for a second chance.
  • 35six735six7 Posts: 31
    Congratulations
  • TeslimTeslim Posts: 17
    If you were given a second chance then hackers will hack come say **** here
  • The forums are not the place to discuss any actions taken on individual accounts, including in-game bans. There is more information here in our forums regarding bans.

Our Support Pages also include more information here.
This discussion has been closed.