**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Frustrated about no side quest

I understand that the back issues were the replacement for the monthly side quests in November but given we don't have any intermediate level on that it really sucks for any people who are not endgame. My 4 star acquisition for this month has almost halved because of this and guys please don't in the future remove the side quests without an adequate replacement event for everyone.

Comments

• SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Champion's clash is coming next week apparently so there will probably be 2 side quests up and running into december
  • MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★
    I understand that the back issues were the replacement for the monthly side quests in November but given we don't have any intermediate level on that it really sucks for any people who are not endgame. My 4 star acquisition for this month has almost halved because of this and guys please don't in the future remove the side quests without an adequate replacement event for everyone.

not everymonth has something. it used to be only 2nd months did.
    its really strange...
    one minute there seem to be people complaining there is too much content and not enough time and too much stress, not enough energy...
    nek minute peeps are complainng there is not enough.
    it seems there will always be someone unhappy witrh the amount of content.

i say just deal with not enough and play more arena.
    there will be a time when u find there is too much and not enough to do....

also less to do gives you more time to progress through the long task of act 4 exploration if you have not already.
  • Shaun01 wrote: »
    I'm not understanding what this complaint is about.

"Not having something extra for me is the same thing as taking something away from me."
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,016 ★★★★★

There have been several months with no "side" quests. Your argument is invalid.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,016 ★★★★★
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    As far as I understand there was a side quest planned that had issues and was therefore delayed. As much as we all complain about bugged content being released I'd say they made the right move delaying the "Champions Clash" until the issues are resolved. Sure I'd rather the side event too but not at the expense of it running properly. Good on Kabam doing the right thing and holding off until it's fixed.

Variant mode was the delayed quest. Champions Clash will probably be for Nov 28th
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Been a side quest every month I've played and that's over a year.

I'm in same boat, completed all content I can without throwing a ton of units at it so a side quest would be great. I'm in the recently uncollected but not strong or deep enough to beat monthly uncollected yet category.
  • Ezra7676 wrote: »
    Been a side quest every month I've played and that's over a year.

It depends on how you define "side quest." In January the special content was the Boss Rush if I'm remembering correctly. I wouldn't call it a side quest, but separate from that it was a single high difficulty game map without any lower or intermediate difficulty levels. That's the one where they were first introducing 6* champions, before they were added as playables.
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    But what is considered a side quest
    this year (starting from April)
    April: Chaos Rifts
    May: Infinity Dungeons, Thanos Challenge
    June: Assassin Assignments and Merc Missions (Ughh)
    July: Microrealms, Evangeline Lilly Challenge
    August: Gwenpool Goes to the Movies,
    September: Danger Rooms
    October: Occult Lab

There has been many sidequests so i dont mind a break
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    I actually thinks its nice to have a break from the side quests. Gives me time to do some act 4 exploring and do some dungeons