Options

Compensation update

When will we receive the compensation for the Aegon bug?

Also, I see that the Gassed node is now fixed in the Ultron Variant quest. Can we expect a similar compensation package for those that tackled this node when it was in it's bugged state?

Comments

• Options
    KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★
    In the post about Bug Fix: Ægon in Brawl in the Battlerealm Event Quest. It was not clear when we were going to receive this compensation? Can someone guide me or tell me where to find it?
  • Options
    Agent_TAgent_T Posts: 215
    Why do we need compensation? Who even said there would be compensation? Stop expecting free stuff for the slightest inconvenience.
  • Options
    Sairam44Sairam44 Posts: 474
    @Kabam Miike can you pls tell us when we will be getting compensation and champions clash please give info
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Compensation for what?
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    The_One wrote: »
    Compensation for what?

The aegon bug
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    Hopefully we'll get it soon
  • Options
    HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    if they were to issue rewards for every bug, we would have stash full all the time :D

what bug?
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,147 ★★★★★
    HULK_BREAK wrote: »
    if they were to issue rewards for every bug, we would have stash full all the time :D

what bug?

The bug that they actually said we'll be getting compensation for...
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Agent_T wrote: »
    Why do we need compensation? Who even said there would be compensation? Stop expecting free stuff for the slightest inconvenience.

Honestly how hard is it to just take a minute and look in the bugs section:

jmywc5my1ggk.jpg
  • Options
    r4cifa3ddqxt.jpg
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Agent_T wrote: »

Why? Because there was a bug that affected quite a few people.

Who? Kabam themselves said it.

Stop? Slight? Let’s see wasted health/revives/energy for a bug Kabam acknowledges? Not slight. If you couldn’t 1 shot UC Ægon you had to exit and waste energy. Or maybe waste potions. This was more than slight for some people.

Not to mention this compensation package will help me on The Champion in UC. So I’d like it soon.
  • Options
    CyrusCyrus Posts: 21
    Still no compensation. Be nice if kabam could give us a time frame
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Please refer to the announcement thread for information about the Aegon issue and related compensation.
This discussion has been closed.