**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

There is still a gold problem in the game

Comments

• So you are telling me that you think the amount of gold obtained relative to champs recieved is equal to what it was in the past??? If that's the case I beg you to investigate more... There's a reason half the deals Kabam offers have gold in them... They know there is a shortage, but would rather make money from it than make it right..
  • This all boils down to dividends..
  • Common denominator..... Kabam's greed????!
  • Get real..
  • Hard to believe ppl on this forum would take the side of Kabam over the side of 90% of the community itself... Insanity...
  • I'm done... I'm not here to convince the skeptics... Kabam knows exactly what they are doing... I just beg them to consider fixing this complete travesty of an in-game economy...
  • Always going to be a few devil's advocates, but you should be ashamed to justify this particular topic on behalf of Kabam..... The community has said it time and time again lately.... We need more gold...
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited November 2018
    I’m simply curious. Why do you say there is a shortage? What is your reasoning? It was probably easier to rank up champs two years ago, because most of them were 4*. More power costs more gold = less rank ups.

You want more gold, but you don’t NEED more.

I’m actually gold broke right now, but that’s because I rank up too many champs when I don’t need to. 😆 I’ve completed most of the game’s content regardless. Had to make decisions. I’ve wanted more gold, but I’ve never needed it.
  • It's really hard to explain if you aren't on the same side of the fence as ppl that are experiencing it.. I honestly don't rank champs unless I have a specific use for them these days because I simply can't afford it and know my choices are limited by funds .. Basically the amount of champs Kabam so generously gives us now, far outweighs the amount of gold needed to rank said champ after subtracting what is needed to just "get by" in a 5*5 alliance from week to week... It's basic economics... There is a depression and I guess some aren't as affected as others..
  • Smitty138Smitty138 Posts: 104
    edited November 2018
    Picture it like a cost of living raise at a job.. That's what the community needs.... Cost more these days to "survive", so in turn we should get "paid" more..
  • I'm just looking for a reasonable amount of gold comp a week... I don't wanna rank every champ, but a person shouldn't have to grind and then be almost broke after making a 135k donation to the ally..
    edited November 2018
    Ridiculous... If you can't see what folks are talking about when they say "gold shortage" with the current state of the game, then you never will be able to apparently...
  • And I too have completed virtually all content, not sure what that has to do with gold...
    edited November 2018
    Like I said Kabam knows there is a shortage and is taking full advantage of it while they can... If you guys want to condone their behavior that is your perogative..
    Smitty138 wrote: »
    And I too have completed virtually all content, not sure what that has to do with gold...

It has quite a bit to do with it. If you’ve had enough gold to complete virtually all content in the game, then it’s hard to argue that you’ve not had enough gold to do so. This is simple logic.
    Our alliance is pretty laid back though. I can see how the donations would get frustrating. We don’t require them.
  • Not at all... Just because you've completed all content doesn't mean that you suddenly stop recieving relevant new defenders or attackers in the game.. Do you want to stay somewhat relevant with your roster?? Or do you want to fade away??
  • It does not take gold to complete content...
  • Still slightly confused on the point you are making....
    Not at all... Just because you've completed all content doesn't mean that you suddenly stop recieving relevant new defenders or attackers in the game.. Do you want to stay somewhat relevant with your roster?? Or do you want to fade away??

I can understand that. I’m not interested in high tier AW right now, so I’m not as concerned with staying as current as possible with defenders and such.
    edited November 2018
    My main is in a Tier 4 ally and my alt is in a Tier 6 ally.. Current relevant defenders are a must on both accounts.
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Maybe if you concentrate on 1 account you wouldn't have such a problem with gold.
    Also over the last year or so there has been increases in the gold we get.
    Donations for aq map5 are near enough earned back through rewards
  • Uggghhh... Not gonna argue man... You don't get it... Has nothing to do with having two accounts or how much they've "generously" raised rewards from AQ... It's called inflation....
    edited November 2018
    If y'all are happy with the amount you get "paid" and want to refuse a "raise" then whatever. I don't get the backlash from ppl within the community though. "No please Kabam don't give me more gold I don't want it" .. How stupid... Ppl argue just to argue..
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Uggghhh... Not gonna argue man... You don't get it... Has nothing to do with having two accounts or how much they've "generously" raised rewards from AQ... It's called inflation....

I wasn't saying they increased rewards from aq i said map 5 the gold you put in you near enough get back. They've increased gold rewards in aw and arena.
    How can you say it has nothing to do with 2 accounts if you spent the time you spend on your 2nd account in arena on your first account you probably wouldn't have a gold problem
  • I can not grind on one account and put all my focus on the other account and it wouldn't matter man... Still isn't enough... So it has nothing to do with it...
    TwmR wrote: »
    Uggghhh... Not gonna argue man... You don't get it... Has nothing to do with having two accounts or how much they've "generously" raised rewards from AQ... It's called inflation....

I wasn't saying they increased rewards from aq i said map 5 the gold you put in you near enough get back. They've increased gold rewards in aw and arena.
    How can you say it has nothing to do with 2 accounts if you spent the time you spend on your 2nd account in arena on your first account you probably wouldn't have a gold problem

That’s a valid point. A huge part of this game is resource management. Ultimately though, in higher tier AW, those that spend money will have a lot more gold. Just the way it is.
  • It's basic economics... I want a cost of living raise.. You guys can refuse it or say it's not needed, but I'm living in poverty here..
  • It's silly ppl can't see it, or don't want to.. It's literally right in front of you plain as day...
  • Yet ppl would rather take the side of a money hungry greedy corporation over the one of their fellow community members... Mind boggling.