**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

When are we getting our Aegon bug compensation packages

I tried fighting Aegon multiple times and had to exit the quest because he was too hard. Was waiting til this War season was over too give it another shot. Will we be getting the compensation packages soon?

Comments

• LosLos Posts: 24
    We will be. But you won't. You havent completed it. Read the thread again
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    The compensation package is awful. It's like a joke. Lol
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    Why does someone that beat him on one run get the same reimbursement as someone that beat him 7 times? Lol

Just plain ridiculous haha
  • is the bug fixed yet?
  • DrPepper_75DrPepper_75 Posts: 126
    I also think the comp needed to be better. All the runs I made in master and uncollected. Just for a few potions! Kabaam needs to treat its customers/boss better than they do. We the players are the reason this games does so well.
  • CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    If you can complete uncollected, I think it's probably a bit of a stretch to claim you had to use resources to finish Master
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    The Fight is intended to be difficult. The bug was due to an issue that caused him to do more Damage Blocking than not, after he reached a Combo of 75. I'm sure it affected some, but not overall. He's supposed to be hard, and it's really a specific aspect. I don't see the Compensation as inadequate. I find it very rare that someone would encounter that all 6 times. As was mentioned OP, it will be based on the highest level you completed.
  • DrPepper_75DrPepper_75 Posts: 126
    I haven’t been able to complete uncollected. Many runs at it. I had to use resources to get past master. I wouldn’t of post if I didn’t. No stretch here.
  • I think you get the compensation for the highest difficulty you attempted not completed, so if you attempted uncollected you should get the highest one.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    What’s the big? I 100% UC with no issues.
  • OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★
    Los wrote: »

You read it again.... it's for the highest level you attempted. Not completed.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    edited November 2018

Close, but no cigar

lrnx9epko6ca.jpg

• OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★
    The_One wrote: »

Close, but no cigar

lrnx9epko6ca.jpg

Try again bud

sfxh557bhxsz.jpg
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★

Close, but no cigar

lrnx9epko6ca.jpg

Try again bud

sfxh557bhxsz.jpg

That only means if you completed heroic, master and UC you will only get the UC package and not all 3
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★

Close, but no cigar

lrnx9epko6ca.jpg

Try again bud

sfxh557bhxsz.jpg

That only means if you completed heroic, master and UC you will only get the UC package and not all 3

Ya have to agree with this it is for the only the highest level you completed.

Based on past experience with kabam expect the least compensation stipulations possible i.e. you have to had complete ot versus attempt it.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Please refer to the announcement thread for information about the Aegon issue and related compensation.
This discussion has been closed.