**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Most useful 4* for 5.3 and 5.4

I have a bunch of 4* and wondering if anyone has opinions on useful champs for act 5.3 and 5.4..

Mutant - AA, Domino (have 5* iceman/x23)
Mystic - SW, Mephisto,Dorm all duped
Science- Wasp? (have void/hulk 5/50)
Tech - imiw, ghost, sentinel (imiw duped)
Skill - gp duped (have her in 5* unduped)
Cosmic - have maxed hyperion no corvus/medusa

Comments

• KingsumKingsum Posts: 62
    Domino, iceman, hyperion,ghost and SW
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Archangel is an MVP for 5.4. he shreds through the Modok and Mephisto bosses and is an all-around good option for lane clearing. You need a double immune or at least bleed immune for biohazard nodes so sentinel or ghost if you know how to play her well can be very good
  • Swimmer15Swimmer15 Posts: 118
    edited November 2018
    5.3 you just have to power through. Personally found it a little easier to not focus class too much and boost up your hardest hitters, accept the fights will be long and research your paths. Hyp is only rough boss for me.
    5.4 look up the maps, chose path careful, once through i was able to get away with no revives on all but ultron. That Ultron is a cursed devil bot str8 from the darkest pits of hell. Without medusa or loki your in for a lot of frustration lol i had medusa when 100%. first through i managed to beat with hyp on a perfect day the moon aligned with the stars. i one shot him but could not do it again or even close when i 100%.
    Note.. if exploring you will need options, will need to research and make teams for certain paths. You have caltrops, Biohazard, power reserve, masochism, spiked armor with abomination, immune etc, some serious pain spidermans.. youll avoid much of when first through though
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    All your mutants have uses. AA, and Iceman if I had to take two. Switch, Void, Hype. This trio can take on a lot of stuff. Switch eats Rage paths like candy. Maybe Sentinel for a second immune champ.
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    edited November 2018
    Thanks for the feedback.
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    I got a 5* Hood the eats up ultron in war but should I get my 4* Loki ready for the one in 5.4?
  • Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    Ezra7676 wrote: »
    I got a 5* Hood the eats up ultron in war but should I get my 4* Loki ready for the one in 5.4?

If you have him I’d use him been stuck on that ultron fight for days now and I’m starting to lose my ****
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Sungj wrote: »
    Archangel is an MVP for 5.4. he shreds through the Modok and Mephisto bosses and is an all-around good option for lane clearing. You need a double immune or at least bleed immune for biohazard nodes so sentinel or ghost if you know how to play her well can be very good

Disagree for the mephisto fight and AA going together. Cause mephisto is poison immune, but yes, archangel is a lane clearer.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Scarlett_ wrote: »

If you have him I’d use him been stuck on that ultron fight for days now and I’m starting to lose my ****

Really have to pay attention to the buff he has on deck. Don’t debuff him when power gain is up. Wait out the timer.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★

Disagree for the mephisto fight and AA going together. Cause mephisto is poison immune, but yes, archangel is a lane clearer.

Yeah you're right I was thinking of blade for some reason
  • Justcause102Justcause102 Posts: 107
    Sungj wrote: »

Totally agree👍
    I got a 5* Hood the eats up ultron in war but should I get my 4* Loki ready for the one in 5.4?[/quote

That ultron can be beat with hood. I havent tried, Maybe dont rank up anyone until get there and see after a couple trial runs. Going be a long one but its doable, will take some practice.. This one looks like r4. People do with 3* loki. Have heard nedula is an option as well.

https://youtu.be/ul4Cv6RLqzc