**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Champion’s Clash

spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
I’m sorry for asking so much about this, but we have 4 days left of November and this hasn’t come out yet. I’m very excited not only for the rewards but because after exploring heroic and master all I have to do in this game to occupy me is exploring act 4. Can we get any kind of release date?

Comments

• DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    11/28. read the announcements please
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★

Sorry I must’ve missed it, my mistake
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Or, yknow, read any of the other 30 threads about this....
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    edited November 2018

It's not actually said in the announcement, it was sent in an email which people won't of got if they chose not to recieve emails when signing up for account.
    Not sure why they haven't announced the date on forum at all, it would of stopped at least some of these posts (some people would still make them anyway)
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Its supposed to be out tomorrow from what every one is saying... Yet I still don't see any information on it. Almost an ENTIRE MONTH and still no information yet.
  • ZenioZenio Posts: 106
    The suspense.. what if it’s postponed till next month
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    At this point I hope it just runs the entire month of December.
  • Hey guys,

I know you're all waiting for information on the Champion's Clash. All I can say right now is that it is similar to our past Challenges.

And as such... the announcement will come when we usually post them for a Challenge as well :wink:
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Hey guys,

I know you're all waiting for information on the Champion's Clash. All I can say right now is that it is similar to our past Challenges.

And as such... the announcement will come when we usually post them for a Challenge as well :wink:

Which would be today... Right?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Guess we'll get the announcement 10 minutes before the quest start ... probably tomorrow then
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Hey guys,

At least we know the nature of it. Been a minute since we had one. Thanks Miike.
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Werewrym wrote: »
    Hey guys,

tenor.gif

Soo, the email was wrong?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Hey guys,

tenor.gif

Soo, the email was wrong?

The email said it would be tomorrow
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Some good GIF usage up in heah'
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,130 ★★★★★
    can info be up a day early it's weird seeing challenge up then the info I would like to see rewards and what it's gonna be like today please kabam
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Or, yknow, read any of the other 30 threads about this....

I haven’t seen a single thread like this one nor have I seen this in an announcement.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,031 ★★★★★
    Ther notmal put anumuent op when it Starte when it is with this kind of even.
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Hey guys,

tenor.gif

xeqf1drridst.gif

okc375n5eadn.gif

This is why ur one of the best Miike 😂😂
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Namelez wrote: »
    Hey guys,

tenor.gif

xeqf1drridst.gif

okc375n5eadn.gif

No shade towards Miike but a gif doesn’t make up for a delay...
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Can’t wait to see the details! Hopefully the announcement comes sometime tonight.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    So then the announcement will come tomorrow ad the celeb challenges always come the day of their challenge
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Hey guys,

tenor.gif

xeqf1drridst.gif

okc375n5eadn.gif

This is what I love to see. Give us memes instead of the canned answers we usually get. This has brightened my day and made me laugh
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    MrBanks wrote: »
    Namelez wrote: »
    Hey guys,

tenor.gif

xeqf1drridst.gif

okc375n5eadn.gif

No shade towards Miike but a gif doesn’t make up for a delay...

There's no "delay" when there hasn't been an official announcement about it. So nothing to make up for.
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    So ya'll just can't wait until 9:50 am PST tomorrow for the announcement that it will be available at 10 am PST, just like most special events like this? lol