**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The culmination of bad 5* luck has come to today...and it makes up for everything

XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
I whaled out; I bought the 100$ deal, but, I got a 5* domino! I wanted to know how worthy she is, and also, what did all y’all get from the five star(s).

Comments

• SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    VERY worthy.
  • OshieOshie Posts: 28
    Cyclops......I didn't pay $100, but i did buy a smaller package for the shards.... i regret it everytime it seems.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Depends man, none of this digital stuff is worth $100 to me.

I’m glad you have self control
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Depends man, none of this digital stuff is worth $100 to me.

How about a 100$, dinner? Or night at a club or 100$ of entertainment? All are intangible. Would you not spend on that either or is it that its digital? I mean you can buy a movie a streaming site and not have the actual disc.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @XxOriginalxX congrats! Nothing is worse than spending and getting garbage. Domino is fantastic and 5/65 worthy. If you have Rulk and Massacre for synergy she is absurd.
  • MrOnizukaMrOnizuka Posts: 121
    I bought the cache deals with my hoarded units. Pulled a 5* doc oc and I’m quite happy with it. Now I’m quite tempted to get the $50 deals but when I kept seeing my ally mates pulling garbage champs, it kinda holds me back. Nothing is worse than spending money and getting thrash champs. One of my ally mate bought every deals and pulled 3 thrash champs and 3 so-so champs. 2 from featured crystals were karnak and donald duck
  • skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    edited November 2018
    Congrats, from what I've seen most people are pulling trash, I'm certain kabam have lowered the chance of getting a great champ as they know thousands will be opened. Same happened last year on cyber Monday, I got falcon and nf DD, this year juggs and colossus, glad the rank up material was worth it tho, if xmas deals are just shards like last year I won't be bothering, as RNG is poo. Rank up material are more important. Oh and I have Dom rank 4 she's amazing :-)
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    I whaled out; I bought the 100$ deal, but, I got a 5* domino! I wanted to know how worthy she is, and also, what did all y’all get from the five star(s).

I got 5* Domino from a regular 5* crystal.

She deserves Rank 5 as a 5*. She's beyond God-tier champ. Doesn't need to be duped (for offence), her sig ability makes her a better defender.

CONGRATS!
  • My whole alliance has been having great luck today! I pulled 5* Medusa and Void, and some others in my alliance pulled 5* Gwenpool, Doctor Voodoo, Proxima Midnight, Sentinel, Void. One did pull Falcon though, and he was pretty heated
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Everyone seems to be having great luck except me. I pulled OG Cap, CB (sig 60), then Red Cyc. Topped it all off with an OG Spidey from featured. This is absolutely the last dime they get from me unless they sell a 6* KM for $1.
  • @V1PER1987 not the only one bud. i pulled 5* She-Hulk, Moon Knight and DD Netflix
  • Darkwolf1981Darkwolf1981 Posts: 37
    Domino. She's great but flawed as she's easy to beat now but is a great attacker.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    @Unk0wn_S0ldier ouch that hurts dude. My condolences.
  • MrOnizuka wrote: »
    I bought the cache deals with my hoarded units. Pulled a 5* doc oc and I’m quite happy with it. Now I’m quite tempted to get the $50 deals but when I kept seeing my ally mates pulling garbage champs, it kinda holds me back. Nothing is worse than spending money and getting thrash champs. One of my ally mate bought every deals and pulled 3 thrash champs and 3 so-so champs. 2 from featured crystals were karnak and donald duck

If u have the money and nothing to loose go for it
  • HQTTMGHQTTMG Posts: 14
    I grabbed the black panther treasure and pulled a 5* ghost I'm pretty satisfied for 50 dollars plus got t2 for another rank 4
  • I got screwed bought 2 of the 50$ ones and duped quake which is still r1 and pulled a falcon, bad luck continues for me ever since i pulled a cap iw when he first came out
  • Xyz123Xyz123 Posts: 61
    Bro, I don't understand why people pay money on a mobile game.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Everyone wants God tier champs especially when they spend. I'm not a spender but my last crystals in order have been groot (dupe) falcon vulture falcon (dupe) vulture (dupe) king groot and today for finishing EQ I duped sim. There is more garbage in the crystals than God tier. The feature crystal has a 50% chance at trash now. I'm now building shards in anticipation of my next 5* disappointment crystal. It would be great to see some more reworking of these lackluster champs to help make them viable for more than arena fodder
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Well it all came crashing back down, got a 5* Colossus from my uncollected exploration 5*...I s’posse it’s karma
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    Yep I pulled a spectacular cyber Monday 5* king Groot. My first one was a IMIW and then it has gone downhill will a NF DD, Antman, and then king groot