**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Red skull strike and powers too low.

Red skull is another useless champion from kabam. He does not even have actual movie skull abilities and his strike also too low like task master.

Not all the champs in game are equally powered most of the old champs are useless as new champs are coming every month.

These champs need renovation.

Comments

• Jfk1967Jfk1967 Posts: 26
    Red skull had a good concept with heavy power drain and heal block but for someone actively holding the cosmic cube in his moves he should do way more damage or stronger specials
  • 313rd313rd Posts: 159
    Figured I’d post here too. Get the “politicking” going.

Red skull needs an offensive “pick me up”. At the very very least an offensive unique synergy. Currently has nothing but defensive synergies. He is somewhat a tank but bring a six star Red Skull to Ultron Varient and see if he is still a tank. Answer is no. He dies fast like non-tank champs.

He really could use some better offensive bonuses for having to hold heavy for powergain and then intercept with heavies. He currently deals shock for that but it’s weaker and shorter than his sp2 shock. Risk/reward for that skill is not worth it. Could give an ability to for striking his block when he has an armor and opponent has ZERO power, maybe double direct damage or double powergain. Something.

Keep this in mind, of all the feature champs, red skull is by far (miles) the worst. No one is happy with getting him.
  • 313rd wrote: »

Red skull needs an offensive “pick me up”. At the very very least an offensive unique synergy. Currently has nothing but defensive synergies. He is somewhat a tank but bring a six star Red Skull to Ultron Varient and see if he is still a tank. Answer is no. He dies fast like non-tank champs.

He really could use some better offensive bonuses for having to hold heavy for powergain and then intercept with heavies. He currently deals shock for that but it’s weaker and shorter than his sp2 shock. Risk/reward for that skill is not worth it. Could give an ability to for striking his block when he has an armor and opponent has ZERO power, maybe double direct damage or double powergain. Something.

Keep this in mind, of all the feature champs, red skull is by far (miles) the worst. No one is happy with getting him.

I was happy to pull him yesterday. He looks cool!
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    If you think TM damage is low just use his sp1 while you built up concussions
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    He's Really Fun But Can Use some Change's

1-First Of He's Shock Damage Is Weak
    Make His Shock Damage Like Stark Spidey

2-Increase He's Base state and Give His Sp 1 To refresh Shock With all The Hits Instead Of One

3- Give Him 15% More Attack And Critical Rate and Damage For every Armor Up Buffes

4-Make His Armor Passive

• sbdjdksbdjdk Posts: 178
    They can’t make all new champs top of the range
    Like I said, at very very least give RS an offensive synergy.
    313rd wrote: »

I was happy to pull him yesterday. He looks cool!

Lol He looks cool

That he does
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Whoa I heard someone dissing taskmaster and red skull? Red skull has some amazing block proficiency when you build up his armors, and yes you have to be patient with him. But his shocks aren’t the worst DOT effect in the game, and they can be refreshed. Think of it as a slow burn tanky archangel, and someone mentioned variant? Yeah no ones tanky in variant if you’re taking direct hits, but blocked hits he takes pretty well. As for taskmaster, as @NOOOOOOOOPEEEEE said, his damage is kind of insane on regular enemies when you get the big boy concussion, he’s not a LOL champ by any means tho
    Whoa I heard someone dissing taskmaster and red skull? Red skull has some amazing block proficiency when you build up his armors, and yes you have to be patient with him. But his shocks aren’t the worst DOT effect in the game, and they can be refreshed. Think of it as a slow burn tanky archangel, and someone mentioned variant? Yeah no ones tanky in variant if you’re taking direct hits, but blocked hits he takes pretty well. As for taskmaster, as @NOOOOOOOOPEEEEE said, his damage is kind of insane on regular enemies when you get the big boy concussion, he’s not a LOL champ by any means tho

Well allow me to retort then, doesn’t matter where you take him AQ map 6, varient, AW ( which no one will because he hits like cap wwii.). And at least cap wwii has an unique somewhat offensive synergy with extended debuffs (bleed along) and even a fury buff with RS himself. I’d take that extended shock with RS. I’d take that fury buff.

This guy Red Skull is a feature champ and somewhat recent, and is only one unwanted on defense and on offense.

Name another recent six star feature that is unwanted in any mode of the game beside arena. Like I said his best ability is one that requires more skill than most practice or most can consistently accomplish and it’s risk to reward is not anywhere near worth attempting.

Even heimdall gets kills on defense and has ton on utility with his synergies.

So yeah Red Skull gets a diss or the bozack (even older diss right there)
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    Rather get a buff for Vulture honestly. So cool looking & fun to play, but the damage is so mediocre.

Vulture has 3 awesome buffs. They are called Doc Oc., Sparky & Venom. ;)
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Doc oc gives him more Chitari power on crits, relatively useless, sparky gives him incinerate damage, fine, venom gives him armor during specials...literally useless. Don’t see how those are awesome
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    rlly hope they buff him
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Trust me, as someone who only has four 5 stars (Rocket Raccoon, Ronan, Miles Morales and Red Skull), I completely agree. His only redeaming quality is Power Drain/Damage on the block, but that doesn't even start to make up for it. Other than that, at least he's a Havok counter.
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    I think he could use a slight buff with power gain and, idk, slightly longer shock. I personally dont want all champs to hit like a truck. I would rather have softer hitting champs that are hard to KO rather than all champs to hit hard. That way champs like Red Skull wont have all the advantages while someone like Proxima or Sym Spiderman would be completely useless bc theyre so fragile. Plus Red Skull, if played correctly, is pretty valuable on offense due to survivability.

I think someone like Vulture needs a buff bc he hits even more like a weakling while having a harder utility to, well, utilize
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    I pray they buff him