**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Questions for the mods

We are getting one of those new fancy iPads soon and my son and I both play. I was wondering if we can both play our accounts on the iPad without it considered Account Sharing. I mean he plays on my phone sometimes anyways when his phone is dead or we are out and about and he's used up all his data for the month lol. Both our accounts have used the same credit card for units back when he used to plat. Now I barely got him playing and logging in again everyday a couple months ago during the gwenpool goes to the movies event. But we unfortunately have to share the new Ipad. Just want to know because we will be sharing the new iPad like crazy lol. Thanks in advance 😁

Comments

• The mods have addressed this in the past: two different people each playing their own separate game account that happen to use the same device are not considered account sharing. Account sharing is when two different people play the same account. There is no prohibition on device sharing.
  • OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★
    Yeah well..... i don't honestly see how they can tell the difference. That's why i am asking them. I don't want no chances. We travel to the US and AUE often enough and play usually on many devices. For example our UAE phones don't work in the US unless we have wi fi. So we have to borrow other peoples phones sometimes. So i don't want any issues. I haven't read anything about this particular situation.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I don’t really understand why account sharing isn’t allowed
  • OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★
    I don’t really understand why account sharing isn’t allowed

Cheating. This is a competitive game.
  • I don’t really understand why account sharing isn’t allowed

Cheating. This is a competitive game.

That is part of it. Another part of it is that it opens the door to all sorts of misconduct "excuses." Don't ban me for mods, it was my friend that did it. The prohibition on account sharing goes hand in hand with another TOS rule that states that you are personally responsible for anything that is done within your account. If you give someone else your password and they do bad things to your account or bad things to the game, Kabam will treat you as responsible whether you can prove someone else did it or not. Prohibiting account sharing eliminates this excuse, because it is an equally punishable offense.