**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Stark Spider Legend title run!!!

Let's post our legend title run timer here lol
Personally I feel like this month quest cost more refills than before.

Comments

• Most people don't wanna post until window for the run is over since it is a competition with a limited number of winners. I know the goal is to go as fast as possible regardless of others times but you'll have more luck in 2 weeks.
  • ArtOfKhaosArtOfKhaos Posts: 59
    Saving my spot will post in a few days. Do not care about sharing my time it doesn't change anything in my eyes. Everyones will be going as fast as they can anyway.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Can't do a legend run on my tablet, the game constantly freezes in loading loops and requires multiple force closes to restart again. It really is disappointing after blowing units on refill deals when I get 3 energy back while trying to recover from a crash. It took my 42 minutes just to run master and heroic on the stark quests.
    Did this last night. 3:51:36
  • ArtOfKhaos wrote: »
    Did this last night. 3:51:36

That was super fast lol team u used ? I did 4:15:35 with CM plus mutant crit
    4/55 gwenpool w mutant crit team used boosts as well.

Bet u used the 30% boost? Ah, Gwenpool still is the best option for legends run
    On master yes 30 percent boosts
    On master yes 30 percent boosts

I only used 20% boost plus 10% attack. Hope I can get the title :)
  • FabiFabi Posts: 64
    Never 3:51 You are a Troll xD
    Last Event You was Place 54 (Time over 4h)
    And now longer Event and less Time
    Didn't have anywhere near enough boosts last time And I also switched to the new iPad Pro. Not a troll bud. Don't get my rocks off by lying about a video game online. Guess we'll see how I did in a few weeks.
  • Average_PlayerAverage_Player Posts: 80
    4:15 should get it, IMO.. Who's better for the run: SL or CM ?
  • 4:15 should get it, IMO.. Who's better for the run: SL or CM ?

I did it with CM. This is my first try so I don't know who is better. I also have R4 SL but I chose CM at the last moment. Because there are lots of tech tough opponents.
  • Average_PlayerAverage_Player Posts: 80
    4:15 should get it, IMO.. Who's better for the run: SL or CM ?

I did it with CM. This is my first try so I don't know who is better. I also have R4 SL but I chose CM at the last moment. Because there are lots of tech tough opponents.

I saw a pretty decent player using an r4 SL with a time of about 4:50... I think I'm going to try it with CM like you did.
  • 4:15 should get it, IMO.. Who's better for the run: SL or CM ?

I saw a pretty decent player using an r4 SL with a time of about 4:50... I think I'm going to try it with CM like you did.

The legends run ended this morning 10 PST.... Try next time dude...
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    ArtOfKhaos wrote: »

Well looky there, #1 on the list. Understated brag, respect. And congrats on the run @ArtOfKhaos
    Thank you
    Idk how, But u got my Respect.
    Gratz for the Amazing Time
    Thanks, not trying to be a **** by quoting u again just didn't want to let thread end being called troll/liar.
    All fine
    Sorry for my comment there
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★

4 or 5 star?
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    1:36 with Iron Fist without suicides or big boosts. People who use those will be under an hour easily
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    Oh you talking about the monthly quest? NVM lol
    Sirnoob wrote: »

4 or 5 star?

5 Star