**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Christmas wish

To the kabam Santa Clauses all i want for christmas is rank down tickets.

Comments

• Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    All I want is 5 star starlord. I have a awaken gem that's been burning a hole in my pocket.
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    Santa isn't real bud.

So does return of RDTs
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    MRMOJO77 wrote: »
    To the kabam Santa Clauses all i want for christmas is rank down tickets.

You'll put your eye out.

Classic.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Still November...
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Manage your resources better and you wont have to keep begging for rdt
  • MRMOJO77MRMOJO77 Posts: 215
    Could be.. Or it could be that the dynamics have changed so much in the game that what was once an excellent option due to things like.. Oh.. Idk.. Synergies.. Or even diversity.. Or how about synergy with diversity are now obsolete.. It could be me though.. Silly mojo. Tried to have a superior defense 2yrs ago. HA!!
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    Samspade23 wrote: »
    All I want is 5 star starlord. I have a awaken gem that's been burning a hole in my pocket.

I pulled him today from war rewards can I have that gem please lol
  • Psy26Psy26 Posts: 159
    2 star Deadpool seems fair
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Samspade23 wrote: »

I pulled him the other day... but, I already have him maxed sig.

I did get a 5* Cosmic AG from the max sig crystal, so there's that.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Why do you want RDTs instead of champs getting buffed?
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    6* corvus is on my wish list..

10 6* in. And nothing yet...

Seen people pull corvus in less amount of pulls than me and seen some people dupe him..

And someone duped a 6* corus in my alliance, it hurts me that i dont have him...but i can only hope it can happen to me.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    My best guess is that with the new 2015 rank up gems, Christmas Day rank down tickets are officially off the table. But again, that's just a guess.
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Been getting real good 4 stars recently like Dominio, Duping my Blade, Ghost and the Infinity Duo. So I just am hoping to dupe a couple more
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    Santa isn't real bud.

a none believer, shame on you!!!
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    I want them to increase summoner levels!!!!!! it's been since February 2016!!!!
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 573 ★★★
    I think rank down tickets could be a possibility with the abundance of resources now days but then again Kabam makes plenty of money of tier 2 alpha sales!!
  • razzzzzzzorrazzzzzzzor Posts: 6
    I want an event like blockbuster. Really miss that awesome free 5* gifting event.
  • HalleyHalley Posts: 386 ★★
    edited November 2018
    They will nerf some champs instead of rdt for sure. Christmas is coming to town! Miracle surprise, right? LOL :D
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    I want them to increase summoner levels!!!!!! it's been since February 2016!!!!

I encourage people to stop saying they want more summoner levels. Instead, state what you actually want.

"I want more mastery points" and "I want higher catalyst caps" are both valid requests. Both came along with previous levels, but aren't intrinsically tied to them.

As the levels themselves don't add to your stats in any meaningful way, saying you want "more levels" without any type of qualifier is cosmetic at best. You don't want more levels. You want the rewards associated with those levels. Specify what those desired rewards are.

If you don't want to be disappointed, be specific.

• Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    I want an event like blockbuster. Really miss that awesome free 5* gifting event.

Ditto
  • Rfmn10Rfmn10 Posts: 45
    After the events of last year:
    Howard duck 5 * or 4 *, to wake up the 2017.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Rfmn10 wrote: »
    After the events of last year:
    Howard duck 5 * or 4 *, to wake up the 2017.

We wouldn't get Howard we would get TM or Modok this year