**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Account banned

Hi Kabam you banned my account for using mod yes I did use mod 3 to 4 days but after that I was playing the original game please restore my account that's a humble request to you you can take the champs back that I got from that. Please
My account name is "usamaahmedtank"

Comments

• AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    You used a mod, you get a permanent ban. No reversing it, no sympathy here.
  • UsamaahmedtankUsamaahmedtank Posts: 9
    I know but Kabam can restore my account Evan take those champs
    Anything I can do to restore my account?
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    No they won't. You chose to use a mod. They won't reverse the ban.
    Should I message administrator privately?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    No. Your ban was permanent.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Nope, you cheated and deserve to be banned permanently. See ya!!!
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    Should I message administrator privately?

You can message a mod and appeal your case, but you're unlikely to succeed. If they allowed people who cheat to simply lose the rewards they got for cheating and continue on, that would make the risk associated with cheating basically nothing. If you aren't caught to get to keep everything, if you are caught you just lose what you gained from cheating. That just encourages cheating.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Maybe starting a 4th thread will get it done?
  • WafflesalldayWafflesallday Posts: 189
    Start a new account and don't cheat again.
  • HazemHazem Posts: 243
    Go to hell cheater..
  • Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    I wonder how many of these players who "only tried a mod once" or "I only had it for a couple days" would've actually stopped using them after these short periods of time. ;)

All of you are not apologizing for using said cheats, you're sorry you got caught.

Bye Felicia :'(:*
  • Jlemos818Jlemos818 Posts: 83
    What's a mod?
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Jlemos818 wrote: »
    What's a mod?

I'll answer, since Hazem here wants to start a fire.

A mod is basically a program or software that modifies the game to your own advantage, hence the name. It's basically a third party software and it allows you to cheat in-game.
  • You blew it. Start again and play clean or go to another game
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    Help me plz, I accidently sold my Iron Patriot and Spidergwen, Kabam plz help me get em back plzzzz
    I also broke my car, Kabam plzzz get me another one plz
    I also lost 900.000 dollars, Kabam plzz give me back my money plzzzz
  • Smiley100Smiley100 Posts: 19
    Look at the bright side. You didn't spend a dime. I spend thousands on this game and they told me **** off. Yes we nerf pure skills and you are not getting a penny back. So start over my friend. Or quit the game and you'll live a stress free life. Not having to worry about aq and aw.
  • Cheating is cheating.
This discussion has been closed.