**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

[Android] 21.0 Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• JayV429JayV429 Posts: 26
    In-Game Name: JayV92
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy S9+
    Device Operating System: Android 8.0.0
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 21
    Game Modes: Event Quest, Alliance Quest, Alliance War

Experiencing touch responsiveness issues to when I would try to attack my champion would dash back or block or when I'm attacking into a champion it would throw a heavy when I would swipe for a medium attack, slight delay in certain fights to where I would lose my combo or after a medium attack and I throw a special 1 or 2 the attack would be blocked because of lag
  • In-Game Name: Tran Immortal
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy J3
    Device Operating System: Android 8.0.0
    Game Version Installed: 21
    Game Modes: Story Quest, Event Quest, Alliance Quest, Alliance War.
    BLACK OUT AND PHONE RESTART! EVERY 5 MINUTES PLAYING!
  • In game name: sauràbh
    Device n model: Samsung galaxy A5(2016)
    Device operating system: Android 7.0
    Cellular or wifi: both
    Game version : 21.0
    Issue with all modes
    Severe lag when palying hits not connecting no parry no block delayed response game has become unplayable
  • JiNTarkanJiNTarkan Posts: 22

In Game name : TheJiN
    Device Model : Google Pixel 2 XL
    Android Version : 9
    Cellular or WiFi : Both
    Description of the Issue :
    Issue is regarding Champions with persistent charge on them.
    Sometimes when I start a fight then the champions which use persistent charges do not show them and it's not only with the display they don't have any functionality of charges as well.This happens very randomly and have cost me revives and units. Because I have faced this issue very regularly I noticed if I close the app and reopen it rectifies the problem. Below is the screenshot I took just after using my champs in arena , my team was Morning star, Mephisto and Ghost Rider. Morning star and Mephisto should have had persistent charges. After the fight I took a screenshot. And then the 2nd screenshot is after I restarted the App.
    vsfj2q5hedh4.png
    oasaipkj9uwx.png
  • LanfearLanfear Posts: 13
    In-Game Name: Lanfear
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy Note 9
    Device Operating System: Android 8.1.0
    Cellular or WiFi: Cellular
    Game Version Installed: 21.0.0
    Description of the Issue:
    I am experience major Lag usually during AW and AQ and questing. I hit the block button and my character half the time doesnt respond not only resulting in a missed parry but also taking damage. I have also issues with my combos not responding stopping mid flow even though I am pressing the buttons at the correct time. Have only experience this since update 21.0.0. Not experienced issues whilst playing arena.
  • JohnnyNik
    Xiaomi pocophone r1
    Android 8.1
    Wi-Fi

Uncolected, Story
    After my 5 hit combo, MLLLM or MLLLL I cant conect sp, iz gets blocked almost every time. It started few days ago... Also commands have lags, it brings block up when I try to fire sp, Or it stand on place on my dash forward to intercept... I fought Hiperion And I had 2 Magik in Squad, both fights, I didnt managed to conect not even one sp2 after combo, and I was aware That something was wrong and look after my timing...
  • The 21.1 update brawl in the battlerealm, my battery is draining very quickly. Also the game lagging like hell: during my play with any opponent my controls freezes and get the beating lyk hell. plz fix this in next update I'm addictive player and need this to resolve out quickly.
  • Also my battery doesn't heat up while playing the game so I don't think it's the issue.
    Phone; redmi note 5:
    Miui 10.0.4.0 :Os
    Airtel: network carrier
    4000mh bAttery
  • JohnnyNik wrote: »
    JohnnyNik
    Xiaomi pocophone r1
    Android 8.1
    Wi-Fi

Uncolected, Story
    After my 5 hit combo, MLLLM or MLLLL I cant conect sp, iz gets blocked almost every time. It started few days ago... Also commands have lags, it brings block up when I try to fire sp, Or it stand on place on my dash forward to intercept... I fought Hiperion And I had 2 Magik in Squad, both fights, I didnt managed to conect not even one sp2 after combo, and I was aware That something was wrong and look after my timing...

Aw same thing, 3 fights not even one sp conected after combo, just now...
  • MattPartMattPart Posts: 69
    edited November 2018
    In-Game Name: MattPart

Device and Model: Sony Xperia Z5 Compact

Device Operating System: 7.1.1

Game Version Installed: 21.0, but most issues started in 20.0

Game Mode: everything except actual fights when the lags happen from time to time but this is not frequent

Description of the Issue:
    1. Since 21.0 the Crystal Vault is the worst, after entering it the crystals appear slowly, sometimes after they appear the screen freezes for half a minute or so, the timer at the top during that time runs inconsistently and the avatar is not visible, scrolling or opening crystals is either impossible or works very slow (lags, touches not registered or effect of the touch visible after a big delay). Time needed to enter the vault and open (without spinning) 1-2 crystals is often 2-3 minutes. Spinning crystals causes massive lags too.
    2. Since 20.1 while switching the game mode (i.e. from AQ to AW, from AW to EQ etc.) or sometimes even between fights it often stucks on loading screen forever (need to restart to do anything, or I can just wait 5-10 minutes and nothing happens). The wheel spins, no connection issues but it won't load. Usually when something does not load within a minute I just have to restart the game completely but it does not always help either.
    3. Since 20.0 after entering the arena or while selecting champs for quests it freezes or lags, 21.0 made it worse, it takes nearly a minute to load character faces, while trying to use filters to reduce numbers of characters displayed it gets even worse. Usually gets better after 0.5-1 minute.
    4. Since 20.0 it often lags massively after opening the map, got slightly better in 20.1 but still need to wait few seconds before I can actually start scrolling the map.
    5. The phone often heats while the game is on (does not heat too much on other games) and then the lags get worse, but even when it's cool it still lags substantially.
    6. Most of these issues started at 20.0 and overall performance of the game (except loading screens) got slightly better with 20.1 but then everything related to champion list/selection screen or crystal vault got even worse in 21.0. Overall, 20.0 was the worst version, 20.1 was the best, but all 3 recent versions have serious performance issues. Everything was working smoothly on the same phone in all versions before 20.0, even when the phone was hot! The phone was checked and is fine.
  • ArminiusArminius Posts: 12
    edited November 2018
    In-Game Name: -Arminius-
    Device and Model: HTC One M9
    Device Operating System: Android 7.0
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game Version Installed: 21.0.0
    Game Mode: any
    Description of the Issue: Micro-laggs and game-freeze
    this Problem started in 20.0 and its getting worse. i'm attempting to do act 5.4 100% at the moment and there is not a single fight where the game doesn't lag, making it impossible to perform a perfect fight without being hit.
    sometimes its just a tiny lag that makes evading, blocking and parying impossible but every few fights there is a fps drop, resulting in a freeze (no input possible, everything stops moving - feels like fps drops to 0) the only thing that works is pausing the game and waiting 10 to 20 seconds before resuming the fight and hoping that the freeze stoped. from time to time those freezes occur in the menus too.
    please investigate and resolve this problem asap, because it makes progress impossible for some players.
    thanks in advance

edit: the recovery timer for the ai is still buggy aswell. i had an arena fight with karnak against storm a few minutes ago, where strom were up on her feet again during karnak's sp1, while his sp1 animation wasn't even half done. this resulted in getting her sp1 in the face -> stun -> lost fight
    and please remove the "all or nothing" on the ai in arena. there are so many fights, where you try to bait the hell out of the ai and it won't throw the special but after reaching sp3 it throws it immediately. thats kind of rediculous in my oppionion
  • Name: Scarlett9747
    Device: Redmi note 5
    Version:21.0
    Issue - Champions not moving when swiping and tapping. The controls stop working every now and then. Sometime at the start of the fight some time during middle. Cleaning app data/reinstalling doesnt help at all. Im so fed up with this lost so much fights, units, potions all becoz of these lags. The previous version didnt have these lags. Also this version iss draining battery like hell. I want all compensations and improvements in nxt version of the game positivelly.
  • DeadmaddyDeadmaddy Posts: 123
    Cellular or Wifi: Both
    Version: 21.0
    Game mode: All
    Device - Redi Note 5 Pro
    Android 8.1.0
    Miui - 9.5.14.0

Issue - Champions not moving when swiping and tapping. The controls stop working every now and then
    Name: Scarlett9747
    Issue - Champions not moving when swiping and tapping. The controls stop working every now and then. Sometime at the start of the fight some time during middle. Cleaning app data/reinstalling doesnt help at all. Im so fed up with this lost so much fights, units, potions all becoz of these lags. The previous version didnt have these lags. Also this version iss draining battery like hell. I want all compensations and improvements in nxt version of the game positivelly.

This is hapeening on lots of Xiaomi devices. I am facing this issue for a while and posting here but the comments are being deleted by Mods
    Lag and champions not responding mid combos, not registering taps and swipes etc are back with the new challenge. It seems impossible to do not only this challenge but arena AQ and other game modes as well. Please fix this issue ASAP.

Device - Redi Note 5 Pro
    Android 8.1.0
    Miui - 9.5.14.0

Issue - Champions not moving when swiping and tapping. The controls stop working every now and then
  • Deadmaddy wrote: »
    Name: Scarlett9747

This is hapeening on lots of Xiaomi devices. I am facing this issue for a while and posting here but the comments are being deleted by Mods

Oh! This is really bad. Here people r feelong hopeless and deleting the issue that we r writing and facing here is not acceptable. You must coorect it.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    The game shut down, when I'm in basic 4* arena, after 4-5 matchup.

The problem begins after The champion's clash event started.

I play on a Sony Xperia Z2 tablet

I will try on my Samsung S7 cellphone to see if it's happenening too

This is my tablet's info.

5ss2n59foj9b.jpg

*Sorry, it's in french.
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    Me to man
  • I having this issue in every mode guys, Aw lost 3 fights due to this. Used potions, bt still control freezed. Nd all things screwed up. Plz dont launch new event if u cant fiix it quiickly. Now u launched clash of the. Champs. Only 12 days left and laagging and crashing, control freezing issue is persistent. Plz giys fix it quickly
  • tinman76tinman76 Posts: 116
    tinman76
    LG QStylo+
    Android 8.1.0
    Both cellular and wifi
    Arena mostly, but happens while in event quests also
    Game keeps kicking me out and I need to restart the game.
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    Xiao mi pad 1, 3

My AQ has crashed at least 4 times this week so far. Doing map 6. Is it possible for your developers to reduce some of the coding in fight or something?
  • AndTavAndTav Posts: 261
    Nome do Jogo: AndTav

Dispositivo e Modelo: Lenovo Vibe K6

Sistema Operacional do Dispositivo: 7.0.

Celular ou WiFi: Em ambos. A minha operadora é a Tim Brasil.

Versão do jogo instalada: 21.0.0

Modo Jogo: Missões de História, Missões de Eventos, Arena, Campo de Pr ova.

Descrição do problema: O jogo cai a cada 2 minutos, afeta minhas recompensas no campo de prova, minhas sequências na arena, isso quando não trava de vez e desliga meu aparelho, realmente fica difícil fazer qualquer coisa. Percebi também que a sensibilidade ficou muito ruim após essa atualização, usar a destreza se tornou uma tarefa mais complicada.

Name of the Game: AndTav

Device and Model: Lenovo Vibe K6

Operating System of the Device: 7.0.

Mobile or WiFi: In both. My operator is Tim Brazil.

Installed game version: 21.0.0

Game Mode: Story Missions, Event Missions, Arena, Test Field.

Description of the problem: The game falls every 2 minutes, affects my rewards in the field of proof, my sequences in the arena, this when it does not lock and turns off my device, it really is difficult to do anything. I also noticed that the sensitivity got very bad after this update, using dexterity has become a more complicated task.
  • AndTavAndTav Posts: 261
    Nome do Jogo: AndTav

Dispositivo e Modelo: Lenovo Vibe K6

Sistema Operacional do Dispositivo: Android 7.0.

Celular ou WiFi: Em ambos. A minha operadora é a Tim Brasil.

Versão do jogo instalada: 21.0.0

Modo Jogo: Missões de História, Missões de Eventos, Arena, Campo de Pr ova.

Descrição do problema: O jogo cai a cada 2 minutos, afeta minhas recompensas no campo de prova, minhas sequências na arena, isso quando não trava de vez e desliga meu aparelho, realmente fica difícil fazer qualquer coisa. Percebi também que a sensibilidade ficou muito ruim após essa atualização, usar a destreza se tornou uma tarefa mais complicada.

Name of the Game: AndTav

Device and Model: Lenovo Vibe K6

Operating System of the Device: Android 7.0.

Mobile or WiFi: In both. My operator is Tim Brazil.

Installed game version: 21.0.0

Game Mode: Story Missions, Event Missions, Arena, Test Field.

Description of the problem: The game falls every 2 minutes, affects my rewards in the field of proof, my sequences in the arena, this when it does not lock and turns off my device, it really is difficult to do anything. I also noticed that the sensitivity got very bad after this update, using dexterity has become a more complicated task.
  • Player Name: 1802anderson <br />
    devices and Model: LG k10 <br />
    device operating system: Android 6.0 <br />
    Wifi <br />
    game description: 21.0.0 <br />
    Game mode: Throughout the game. But mostly in the room open crystals and maps of AQ, AW, monthly missions and beginning fights. <br />
    Problem: The game slows down and hangs for a few seconds. The phone heats up a lot.
  • Vas07Vas07 Posts: 2
    In game:vasilis07

Have made a post before -seems though its deleted-before patch 20-not going to bother to write you again device info
    Problem remains-unresponsive controls-do something-cant simply play-i try to attack and my champs sits still doing nothing
    Device - Redi Note 5 Pro
    Android 8.1.0
    Miui - 9.5.14.0

Issue - Champions not moving when swiping and tapping. The controls stop working every now and then. Champions stop mid combo, not responding to swipes and taps. I just updated to December version and same issue is still happening in every game mode. I couldn't finish EQ last month and I won't be able to do new content as well. Can we please fix this? It is happening on mostly Xiaomi devices running miui. PLEASE FIX IT
    Device - Redi Note 5 Pro
    Android 8.1.0
    Miui - 9.5.14.0

Issue - Champions not moving when swiping and tapping. The controls stop working every now and then. Champions stop mid combo, not responding to swipes and taps. I just updated to December version and same issue is still happening in every game mode. I couldn't finish EQ last month and I won't be able to do new content as well. Can we please fix this? It is happening on mostly Xiaomi devices running miui. PLEASE FIX THIS DAMN ISSUE IT'S BEEN 4 WEEKS NOW
  • Dr_PhysicoDr_Physico Posts: 58
    example of the just mentioned graphics issue:
    nttsprtl073n.jpg
    Device - Redi Note 5 Pro
    Android 8.1.0
    Miui - 9.5.14.0

Issue - Champions not moving when swiping and tapping. The controls stop working every now and then. Champions stop mid combo, not responding to swipes and taps. I just updated to December version and same issue is still happening in every game mode. I couldn't finish EQ last month and I won't be able to do new content as well. Can we please fix this? It is happening on mostly Xiaomi devices running miui. PLEASE FIX THIS
This discussion has been closed.