**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Corvus Opponent Visual Issue [Merged Threads] [Title edit for clarity]

CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
edited November 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hey, found that when I fight corvus when using my hood, he appears to hold some sort of light beam
f34sgvkyhp18.png
rui5sezo5ylh.png
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• Alex13369Alex13369 Posts: 31
    edited November 2018
    I've been fighting in the new quest against corvus and suddenly this beam of light appears in the middle of the arena,only happens against corvus891cdssd1iln.png
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    It looks like apart of the arena/map/background but it looks out of place. I think it is a bug. Sometimes an orange dot will just float in the middle of the arena.
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    I have also noticed this, wondering what is was glad its not just me.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    It’s part of the stage
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    So I took CB into the new champions clash event because I realized he would be great for Handicap. But I think I uncovered something Bigger Crossbones is actually Kazuma from an anime called Yu Yu Hakusho. The proof here is undeniable. ri92cbeulg2e.png
    s0m4ynav68mm.png
    6939t3baqtvo.png
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    My Crossbones has harnessed the power of the beam of light. qc6fqe6xtais.png
    zxy8acpo55of.png
  • DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    looks like somebody watches too many anime here
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
    This is actually wonderful! however, used Hood myself and never had this "visual bug"
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    OMG CLOAK AND DAGGER CONFIRMED!
  • We'll get this figured out and let y'all know when we have some answers! Thanks for bringing this forward :)
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all! Could everyone who's seeing this issue please share with us your device information? This will be helpful in looking into this issue. Thanks!
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    Xiaomi redmi note 5
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
    Alex13369 wrote: »
    I've been fighting in the new quest against corvus and suddenly this beam of light appears in the middle of the arena,only happens against corvus891cdssd1iln.png

seen myself this!
    Samsung Galaxy S7 G930F (International - Exynos Version) running Android 7.0 Nougat
  • DragonFire2DragonFire2 Posts: 181
    edited December 2018
    Same issue here against Corvus. On an iPhone 8, running iOS 12.1 and game version 21.0