**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

who to awaken

VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
i got a cosmic gem from the chamions clash, who are the best options for awakening.

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Who do you have?
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    Who do you have?

tbh i got terrible cosmics, i want to hold off for someone like hyperion or corvus, but wanted opinions first on who i should be looking to get whether from dungeon crystals or arenas or just in general.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    Hyperion, Corvus, Medusa, Venom, Carnage, Phoenix (if you know how to use her), King Groot (a personal favorite of mine, like Phoenix they save you Potions and Revives), ect.
    If you aren't having any luck getting them then Captain/Ms Marvel (Not Kamala Khan Ms Marvel), Gamora, Drax, or just save for the above listed/Champions to come.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Hyperion, Corvus, Medusa, Venom, Carnage, Phoenix (if you know how to use her), King Groot (a personal favorite of mine, like Phoenix they save you Potions and Revives), ect.
    If you aren't having any luck getting them then Captain/Ms Marvel (Not Kamala Khan Ms Marvel), Gamora, Drax, or just save for the above listed/Champions to come.

There's also Heimdall and Hela, also Thanos if you're one of those lucky players.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Ill trade you the science gem I got from it for your cosmic gem.
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    Corvus Hyperion medusa any one else is a bit of a waste.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    VulcanM wrote: »
    Who do you have?

tbh i got terrible cosmics, i want to hold off for someone like hyperion or corvus, but wanted opinions first on who i should be looking to get whether from dungeon crystals or arenas or just in general.

Then hold it.
  • Hyperion and Medusa are the best options to awaken in my opinion. If you don't have those two then i say wait! It's not worth it to use a gem just for the heck of it. Better to hold and use when you actually need it!