**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Depression Sharing

Just wanted to put my misery out there for all to enjoy. After taking a bit of time to power through Stage 2 of the Champions Clash, I was quite happy to open my new 5* Crystal!

Only to awaken my 5* Iron Patriot... :smile:

I know that this happens to everyone, and it is what it is, but still... Quite saddening

Comments

• zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,134 ★★★★★
    I duped my 6* gamora and pulled sentry after completing chapter 2.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I got Red Skull. Which I guess I should be super happy because he is the newest champ added to the crystals but I have yet to hear anything positive about him so at 1/25 he sits.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    I got Red Skull. Which I guess I should be super happy because he is the newest champ added to the crystals but I have yet to hear anything positive about him so at 1/25 he sits.

He looks cool
  • I spent 100 dollars on this game on crystals only to get two stars I already own 😑
  • That’s depressing guess how many hours I worked to get that and this game leeches so never buy crystals just don’t I will share this to everyone I know in this game
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    Last 5 pulls 2 collosus / spider Gwen / mordo / Phoenix...
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    I spent 100 dollars on this game on crystals only to get two stars I already own 😑

Lol why