**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How long did it take you to 100% explore Act 4?

MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
(I've already completed act 4 once) I'm chugging through Act 4 going for 100% exploration and it's fine, the only issue I have is energy. How long did it take you to 100% explore act 4 and did you buy energy refills for 30 units a lot?

Comments

• Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    I personally don't buy energy refills anymore; you get heaps of them already from Peak Milestones, and I'm not too fussed about rushing through content. Not saying you shouldn't or anything; just saying that I don't do that sort
    But yeah 100% act 4 is going to take a TON of energy. But the rewards for it are pretty decent. I'm mainly doing act 4 exploration before becoming Uncollected cause I want to use that generic 4* AG on my Void. Then he'll be doing most of the work in the 5 quests I have to go... and he'll be going to r5 as well of course.
    Anyway good luck on your journey to explore Act 4!
  • Options
    Mathking13 wrote: »
    I personally don't buy energy refills anymore; you get heaps of them already from Peak Milestones, and I'm not too fussed about rushing through content. Not saying you shouldn't or anything; just saying that I don't do that sort
    But yeah 100% act 4 is going to take a TON of energy. But the rewards for it are pretty decent. I'm mainly doing act 4 exploration before becoming Uncollected cause I want to use that generic 4* AG on my Void. Then he'll be doing most of the work in the 5 quests I have to go... and he'll be going to r5 as well of course.
    Anyway good luck on your journey to explore Act 4!

You too and thanks!
  • Options
    玩玩玩家玩玩玩家 Posts: 441
    I estimate it requires 5 months to complete Act4 100%
  • Options
    GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    It didn't take me that long, I believe it was two months and a half, but this happened cause I was grinding a lot so I got energy refills from the arena cristal and also I had units and bought a lot of energy.

I was in a point where the only hard thing was to get energy.
  • Options
    Energy and that Starburst node thing is so annoying.
  • Options
    xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    I did it over a weekend during Gifting event last December by exchanging energy refills.
  • Options
    Ajc10Ajc10 Posts: 74
    Energy, Starbust, and Juggernaut are the main problems for my exploration. Good luck to you all!
  • Options
    玩玩玩家玩玩玩家 Posts: 441
    I did it over a weekend during Gifting event last December by exchanging energy refills.

You did ACT4 100% in just a weekend ?
  • Options
    xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495

You did ACT4 100% in just a weekend ?

Yup. Played like the entire day with breaks in between.
  • Options
    Ajc10 wrote: »
    Energy, Starbust, and Juggernaut are the main problems for my exploration. Good luck to you all!

I got 5* Cap IW for those juggs. No unstoppable for me xD
  • Options
    peasantpeasant Posts: 240
    It took me a little over 2 months to fully explore Act 4. I do recommend getting uncollected first, cause those uncollected free crystals add up and really helps a player progress over time
  • Options
    Bigboy1081Bigboy1081 Posts: 32
    It took me about six months to 💯 act 4 that's only because I wasn't rushing it
  • Options
    Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    To Be Announced...