**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What do you think thos years anniversary rewards will be???

Last years were sick but pretty sure no one appreciated that 4star howard. Hoping to get like 5star and 6star shards and cats. What do you guys think?

Comments

• RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Disappointing.
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Another spooky crystal named “Anniversary Crystal”, and I’ll get 1,000 PHC shards out of it. Cool. Thanks Kabam.
  • LurkerLurker Posts: 196
    MrBanks wrote: »
    Another spooky crystal named “Anniversary Crystal”, and I’ll get 1,000 PHC shards out of it. Cool. Thanks Kabam.

you got 1000?!?!? you lucky SOB. I think I only 386 (or something stupid like that).
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Lurker wrote: »
    MrBanks wrote: »

you got 1000?!?!? you lucky SOB. I think I only 386 (or something stupid like that).
    It was even worse than my thought. KABAM’D 100
  • Free venom the duck that HTD was alright in 2016
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    So the champ that will be given out this year will be ethier a Taskmaster or Modok as every anniversary they give out one of the champs they released in the previous year. 2017 they gave out Howard and 2016 they gave out Groot. As far as rewards go. Gifting event the new side missions will probably have sweet rewards as they sound similar to the rift events. And a Christmas login calender.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    But that's about all I would expect