**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

WE ARE VENOM

Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
Somewhat of a brag post but I have to say it. Venom is basically the spider version of Blade. Ancient Knowledge debuffing my attack, Sp1 just devouring the precision and cruelty node buffs… I was super tanky, bleeding hard, critting fast, and that Sp2 animation is a blast to watch

pdtsrlyj15c6.png

Comments

• Options
    He is so packed with utility now, from nullifying buffs to counter Medusa & The Champion, to Armor Breaks to counter Emma Frost & Killmonger, to True Strike that counters IMIW... & of couse the ultimate Spider-Man counter.

Next month, Darkhawk enters the contest, who in the comics... has a long history with Venom. Maybe we'll see a synergy there that makes him even better.

DO NOT forget that he comes with a slick black glossy finish and some impressive bleed damage. The Sp1 makes him almost as good for Medusa as Loki.

Self synergy 4% is a neat little bonus especially after the Klyntar buff era stacked on top of that. But damn a new unique synergy would be icing.
  • Options
    Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Imagine if youre venom was r5 dupe max sig
  • Options
    Strikerrx8 wrote: »
    Imagine if youre venom was r5 dupe max sig

Level 35 r3 and I found out that venom + Miles gives your whole team 18% attack boost from 3 nemesis synergy!

But with Loki you steal all the fury and it’s also safe. Plus you getta launc that fury back every time.

And usually I prefer to get at least 1 Crit rage boost before I start “lashing out” and skipping a mutation but with those buffs and the ancient knowledge holding him back I wanted to kill not play around