**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rate my 5* roster !

KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
8nos9i1sc1rw.png
ipphqw25j3t5.png

I have thought for a long time that I am pretty unlucky, so I've ecided to share it with you guys to get your opinions and comparisons with your accounts.

Before rating, please note this: I am playing since May 2015 and I am F2P player. I have got Carnage and Venom before buff and my latest ones are Crossbones, Sentry and Doc Ock and I am really happy for them since they are my best 5*s imo.

So please tell me: how (un)lucky am I ?

Comments

• issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Sentry And Carnage And Venom Are Really Good Doc Ock is Just Amazing

King Groot Is Good Too Has A Good Regain and Healthpool And He's Damage is Not Bad At All + immunits

crossbones Is Good Too Can Do A Huge Damage

Vulture Not Bad At All

The rest Are all Trash except Black Panther
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Pretty average luck
  • Jestr54Jestr54 Posts: 344
    That King Groot would be real nice on defense.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    You’ve been playing since may 2015 and you’re lvl 57? (and no, ftp has nothing to do with that).

More ot: your roster looks decent to average, can’t really say anything with regards to luck or unlucky. Are you having fun using these champs while playing the game? If so, yes you’re lucky.
  • RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
    edited November 2018
    hvv9p7y7sbgr.png
    wu71duh8lx70.png
    ncf8kqotw1u1.png
    For real?: This is a **** roster. you should switch to featured crystal.
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 555 ★★★
    Yeah, for playing since 2015 you have no good champs, sorry to say.
    You’ve been playing since may 2015 and you’re lvl 57? (and no, ftp has nothing to do with that).

To answer my own question: you’re not only a ftp player but looking at your stats also a very casual player, which would explain the relatively low lvl and amount of 5* champs.
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    For the amount of Champions I'd say that your luck is pretty average. To just need one God tier champ soon so you can feel good. I have a very similar history, my best champ was doc oc until this week that I pulled cap iw and sabretooth, finally felt like I'm lucky
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    I would say heavily average
    Only a couple of terrible champs
    Mostly slightly above average
  • SociopathSociopath Posts: 101
    Im gonna go against what most are saying here and say, " you have terrible luck!" almost to the extent of mine except I have one use able. If it was not down to the Venom and Carnage buffs, you'd be quiting that account .Sorry man but RNG is not mon our side.
    Goodluck on future pulls.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,717 ★★★
    Personally, I feel ur best hero is venom, especially after they fixed him up.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★

To answer my own question: you’re not only a ftp player but looking at your stats also a very casual player, which would explain the relatively low lvl and amount of 5* champs.

Yea, you're right in both cases, because I don't have that much time to play and also somehow struggle to learn to play better than average. That is not an excuse tho. I should be able to explore uncollected events, but I am still grateful when I pass the easiest path. If you have any tips how to improve myself, I'd really like to hear them
    Sociopath wrote: »
    Im gonna go against what most are saying here and say, " you have terrible luck!" almost to the extent of mine except I have one use able. If it was not down to the Venom and Carnage buffs, you'd be quiting that account .Sorry man but RNG is not mon our side.
    Goodluck on future pulls.

Thanks, hope the RNGesus will bless you too.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    they all deserve r4/55 or 5/65
    RoOOts wrote: »
    hvv9p7y7sbgr.png
    wu71duh8lx70.png
    ncf8kqotw1u1.png
    For real?: This is a **** roster. you should switch to featured crystal.

Tbh this is really interesting roster. On one hand, there're some really good champs (Hyperion, SL). On the other hand, there're too many "smash-my-phone champs", so I dunno what to think :smiley:
    Kerneas wrote: »

Yea, you're right in both cases, because I don't have that much time to play and also somehow struggle to learn to play better than average. That is not an excuse tho. I should be able to explore uncollected events, but I am still grateful when I pass the easiest path. If you have any tips how to improve myself, I'd really like to hear them

There are no excuses needed ever in this game with regards to ones roster/champs, it’s a game so play it the way you have the most fun with it (with the possibilities that you have, rl always comes first).

Tips on how to improve your skills: watch vids from @DorkLessons , it helped me a lot a few years ago, still does sometimes (uncollected thanos, awesome fight). And just practise practise practise, vary between ROL WS & LoL Rulk to keep it a bit interesting for yourself.
  • skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    Venom is the best, then doc ock. Then xbones carnage and YJ, rest are poor.
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    Well you got some goodies like Doctor Octopus, Sentry, Crossbones, Venom, Carnage and I dare say King Groot, YJ and Mordo are some useful champs as well. I mean, it's probably an slightly average roster if not average because the rest of the characters aren't really any good. probably except for BPCW if you have/manage to get Killmonger.