**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5 star trade in

Dear Kabam, I will openly say I spent 500 dollars on cyber Monday and today being December 1st bought the 5 star card, and I have been so incredibly disappointed with my pulls. But I am not asking for a refund I am just suggesting or more so begging you guys to add a trade in for 5 stars like there is for the class catalyst. It could be a trade such as 3 5 stars for 1 basic 5 star crystal. It would give getting complete trash champs a silver lining. Thank you for reading this, I hope you guys will take this into consideration.

Comments

• XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    I thought this was going to be a suggestion for a 1:1 ratio, but this does seem like something that could happen, probably won’t, but it’s more realistic than other posts
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Man the amount of rage this could create lol. Trade in Colossus, IP, KK and pull Groot lol. Not going to happen I don't think but I'd probably trade in a few if it did.
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Trust me. You'll eventually be happy you pulled some bad champs. Don't forget that dupes give you a ton of ISO8 and some shards for the next tier of champion. You might not be happy with it right now, but you'll get some better champs eventually, some more ISO to rank them up, and get 6*s sooner... NEVER SELL CHAMPIONS
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,908 ★★★★★
    trade in trash just to get trash back lol
  • TEEHEEghostTEEHEEghost Posts: 8
    Mathking13 wrote: »
    Trust me. You'll eventually be happy you pulled some bad champs. Don't forget that dupes give you a ton of ISO8 and some shards for the next tier of champion. You might not be happy with it right now, but you'll get some better champs eventually, some more ISO to rank them up, and get 6*s sooner... NEVER SELL CHAMPIONS

I appreciate this but here is my dilemma. I am on the 5.2 push and I am not the most skilled player. Good champions would give me the upper hand and I was hoping one of the 4 Crystals I opened would give me a champion that would change my game. But here is what I got from 4 crystals: hulk which is debatable, hulkbuster, iron fist, and thor Jane foster which can also be debatable. Thank you though for trying to give me a silver lining to my bad RNG.
    oh so you need champs that will do the work for you because your skill is lacking lol
    And one last thing, this doesn't have to be a permanent thing. I think that if this was implemented it would be fair if during things such as summoner advancement events or whale opportunities that lead to mass crystal openings were the times you were able to trade in
    Nojokejaym wrote: »
    oh so you need champs that will do the work for you because your skill is lacking lol

Yes and no my skill is lacking I will admit but let's not pretend that pulling 3 trash champs in the row isn't the most heart wrenching thing you could feel in this game

Yes and no my skill is lacking I will admit but let's not pretend that pulling 3 trash champs in the row isn't the most heart wrenching thing you could feel in this game

it sucks but with skill and practice using them they can actually get you through content especially 5.2. How does your roster look like. i bet you have some gems in there

it sucks but with skill and practice using them they can actually get you through content especially 5.2. How does your roster look like. i bet you have some gems in there

I shall not lie I do. 4 star wide I am a spoiled brat but my five star roster consists of Hela, and infinity man

I shall not lie I do. 4 star wide I am a spoiled brat but my five star roster consists of Hela, and infinity man

then use your 4 stars you can get through it with 4 stars you know, it took me a long time to get decent 5 stars but i used what i got and it got me through act 5. i used 4 stars for my first clear hen i used my 5 stars and 4 stars for 100%. And i didnt have those so called "GOD TIER" champs

then use your 4 stars you can get through it with 4 stars you know, it took me a long time to get decent 5 stars but i used what i got and it got me through act 5. i used 4 stars for my first clear hen i used my 5 stars and 4 stars for 100%. And i didnt have those so called "GOD TIER" champs

How many units did you burn through

How many units did you burn through

my first run idk it was like years ago im guessing 500, 100% it was much more easier than i thought i would say another 500 because of the collector, i forgot the collectors abilities and then i read them and he became easy
  • 3:1 ratio — let me inspect your head, because clearly you have lost your mind good sir!!

• Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    I’m sure he fully explored Act 5 with Kamala Khan, Iron Patriot and a 3* Joe Fix it. Pay these ppl no mind they always lie about their accomplishments, if it’s not on video it didn’t happen.

About a yr ago I watched a video of a guy doing an Uncollected Boss fight with all of these 5* God Tier champs and he was making mistakes eating combos etc but finished it with no pots. He wasn’t like the other YouTube crowd who can play just about flawlessly. He had the champs to make the content more forgiving.

I got pissed because I was playing everyday spending money but my 5* pulls were trash. Cyclops, Falcon, Groot, Black Panther, type trash. My 4* champs were good but I had to play perfectly when dealing with UC content. One mistake meant either spend resources or start all over.

I’ve said this before too much of the game is dependent on RNG, it’s disproportionate. I like your idea.
    Blax4ever wrote: »
    I’m sure he fully explored Act 5 with Kamala Khan, Iron Patriot and a 3* Joe Fix it. Pay these ppl no mind they always lie about their accomplishments, if it’s not on video it didn’t happen.

About a yr ago I watched a video of a guy doing an Uncollected Boss fight with all of these 5* God Tier champs and he was making mistakes eating combos etc but finished it with no pots. He wasn’t like the other YouTube crowd who can play just about flawlessly. He had the champs to make the content more forgiving.

I got pissed because I was playing everyday spending money but my 5* pulls were trash. Cyclops, Falcon, Groot, Black Panther, type trash. My 4* champs were good but I had to play perfectly when dealing with UC content. One mistake meant either spend resources or start all over.

I’ve said this before too much of the game is dependent on RNG, it’s disproportionate. I like your idea.

My past have been complete trash and yes one mistake and we are gone if you have 4 stars only
  • DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    One other idea to consider is allowing a re-spin, of course at the price of units. And re-spins should only be allow should you get new champions. Every time we spin a 4*, 5* and 6* crystals, and we land on a new champ, there will always be a level up, rank up package offers for units. Why not allow for the same amount of units, a chance at a re-spin? Re-spin would automatically sell the champ you just got and gives you a chance for another try. And re-spins should only be allowed once. It should not be allow should you dupe a champ since it also means removing the bonus shards that you receive for the champ.
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    Blax4ever wrote: »

I agree. It sucks that I don't have the God tier champs to fight the harder tiers of the game and have to fight a near perfect fight or end up spending tons of resources simply because I'm not lucky, whereas other guys that are lucky can breeze by because they got the good champs. My luck has sucked from the very first time I played the game. Now I am on a streak of pulling trash champs. Here are my recent pulls:
    5* Groot
    5* King Groot
    4* King Groot
    5* Antman
    4* Magneto Marvel Now
    4* Howard the Duck
    5* Kamala Khan

And I bet Kabam wonders why I stopped spending. If I didn't feel like I was getting shafted everytime I open a crystal and actually got some champs with ranking, maybe I would spend again. But I guarantee I'm not spending anymore on this game if I continue to get **** champs like this.