**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Almost been a year , where did you reach?

Comments

• Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    velxfsjnkhby.jpg

7.5 months in game, 100% Act 5, 100 4*, waiting on tech cats for 5/65 Ghost, halfway through another R5 champ, popping 2nd 6* in a week and all 2* maxed out. Spent a bit but nowhere close to the whales.

Aiming for initial LoL clear as soon as I rank up ghost
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    Oh wow... you guys must have been playing so much more than I have... I got back to the game a few months ago, and still haven't got one 5 star ranked 4. It's the lack of catalysts that is the worst for me.

I might add I had been playing casually for 2-3 years before I quit, and now I'm back. When I quit 5 stars were almost more uncommon than a 6 star is now. I had one 5 star when I left, now I have 4... I guess my lack of time for grinding has been slowing me down from the start. lol
  • I've been playing 3 1/2 years. Got to point where no T2a in the game so can only go r4 once every 4 months haha It's a joke. If they don't do more T2a soon then a lot will leave including myself. What's point in playing if can't rank up champs. Got a r5 5* Sparky and 6 r4 5*. The game now is aiming even more toward the big spenders. And considering the game is due to close in 2020 there isn't much time left. So no point in investing because its not gonna last.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    I've been playing 3 1/2 years. Got to point where no T2a in the game so can only go r4 once every 4 months haha It's a joke. If they don't do more T2a soon then a lot will leave including myself. What's point in playing if can't rank up champs. Got a r5 5* Sparky and 6 r4 5*. The game now is aiming even more toward the big spenders. And considering the game is due to close in 2020 there isn't much time left. So no point in investing because its not gonna last.

who said it was ending in 2020
  • Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    Nojokejaym wrote: »
    I've been playing 3 1/2 years. Got to point where no T2a in the game so can only go r4 once every 4 months haha It's a joke. If they don't do more T2a soon then a lot will leave including myself. What's point in playing if can't rank up champs. Got a r5 5* Sparky and 6 r4 5*. The game now is aiming even more toward the big spenders. And considering the game is due to close in 2020 there isn't much time left. So no point in investing because its not gonna last.

i think he meant 2012....but thats gone already
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Mike12867 wrote: »

the game wasn't even made in 2012
  • jnikolas92jnikolas92 Posts: 192 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    su9onxkn6mby.png
    just over the 10 month mark now! found a cool group of 9 others in my first alliance and weve stuck together for a while now. makes the game a ton of fun to play.
    100% 5.1 and 5.4, halfway through 5.2 and 5.3. goal is to get Elders Bane by January 20th!
  • Been for 12 months exactly, i thought i made so much progress but others are way too ahead lolb4uxgqii41c9.png
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Good lord...

I remember when after 1 year you were lucky to have a few duped 4/40 4* champs. You guys have no idea how much easier you have it.
  • BatsiiBatsii Posts: 167
    Before...
    t4tcca5lv5jk.jpg

After 3 months progression...
    i9875vj0rglu.png

Going to rank up blade waiting for 1 tier4 class catalyst and 1 t2 alpha
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Been playing and having a blast for 5 and 1/2 months, got my first r4 5* a month ago from 100% act 4, and have 2 r3s a handful or r2s and 8 5/50s which are all largely due to my great alliance that I get the materials from. 6ljnn8885bcp.png
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    zo4m6q6igk7o.png
    A year and a half and I feel pathetic next to your guys’ profiles
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Mike12867 wrote: »

the game wasn't even made in 2012

I think this is a r/woosh
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    I started playing in February (my account is older than that though) and I’m on 5.2.6 now. I’ve also beat RTTL and ROL.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited December 2018
    T2 alphas weren’t available outside of act 4 when I started playing. I might have just gotten my first 5/50 4* after a year. It was gamora. Only the top 150 or so alliances got t4cc on a biweekly basis. I was not in one of those alliances
  • Chacha888Chacha888 Posts: 44
    Played since thanksgiving 2017

sdybbc0xwy3l.png

• sbdjdksbdjdk Posts: 178
    Last year was the time I got my first 5 star in the 2 star arena, now I got elders bane last month.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    0beuhnbqrov7.png
    Mostly f2p and elders in one year
  • BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
    qslrk794ynfj.jpg
    Act 5 done. Busy with easy lane in LoL (probably finish it out tomorrow).
    Variant difficulty is next. Acc is actually 2yrs old but started playing seriously 11months ago. Team rating is only 290k 😅
  • KodicsKodics Posts: 22
    cm08e6wb9hra.jpeg
    december 2017 and december 2018
  • krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    qslrk794ynfj.jpg
    Act 5 done. Busy with easy lane in LoL (probably finish it out tomorrow).
    Variant difficulty is next. Acc is actually 2yrs old but started playing seriously 11months ago. Team rating is only 290k 😅

Wow , and all that without an alliance. Great work.
  • MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 467 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    Pretty much terrible pulls this year since Blade day. Kabam killed the long-term planning and strategy to crystal openings by changing the feature crystal. Shame, probability analysis was such a good parr of the game instead of this RNG pinyata fiesta.
  • I started about 6 months ago in june, so not a year yet. I have a few friends who started about the same time as me, so we're always competing. Sorry I can't provide a photo but I'll give my four top champs. (All unawakened) A 5* 2/35 elektra, a 4* 4/40 Archangel, Stark spidey and yellow jacket. Quite an eventful six months I must say. My first four star was an amazing pull during the cables X-Force event. I was playing the easy mode and got a one star chest, opened it to get a ultimate x force cable and got my four star archangel from there. From there the four stars started to stream my way. I've had my ups and downs but all in all the games fun
  • DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    DrownedGod wrote: »
    Been playing longer than a year, but in the last year I've doubled my rating. Crossed the 500k threshold this morning with the addition of a 4 star Punisher 2099 and a 5 star OG Spidey.

k50pb3x8r6ez.jpg

What a difference a few weeks make and pushing to use some previously hoarded resources. Duped my 5 star Sparky 2 days ago, I'm 2 T4B from taking him to R4, could happen pretty quickly.

o4426oema5q8.jpg
  • CoBfan1987CoBfan1987 Posts: 231
    This was my account one year ago.
    qbvkzol3v95b.jpg

This is my account now
    yrb4h67w5e1n.jpg

Got LoL 100% finally was the biggest accomplishment

• Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Been playing a year now. I'm still like 8 k away from a six star. Some of the progression you guys got is insane.
    c7x1f1y8gbqx.jpg
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    rt77gyx1014m.png

Started playing in September. Think i’ve come pretty far right?
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    q7uw80m9oeio.jpg
    17 Months in the game. Elders bane. 3 6 stars (all garbage though) . Mostly ftp. A little bit spent. Have been a fun ride.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    I reached the breaking point. Does that count?
  • Ajc10Ajc10 Posts: 74
    zet7wav9jy01.jpg
    Been playing for 7 months. Became uncollected just last week.
    Nothing spectacular about my roster but I'm proud of my achievements.