**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

King Groot

Tod23Tod23 Posts: 18
edited November 2018 in General Discussion
Hi,

king groot he need to have his fury or armor break more effective... it's like there are nothing change almost when we stack or not that...

Comments

• Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    KG is a battle of attrition. He's meant to wear you down... slowly.
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    How my 4/55 King Groot does double digit damage on SP 2 hits??? @Kabam Vydious

Please explain
  • Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    King Groot just doesn’t do much damage...
  • Options

Double digit damage meaning 78 on first hit of sp2 is just ridiculous for a 4/55 champ
  • Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    You ranked him up
    CapWW2 wrote: »

Double digit damage meaning 78 on first hit of sp2 is just ridiculous for a 4/55 champ

• Options
    LoganLogan Posts: 143 ★★
    I like KG alot but agreed the ramp up damage between furys and armor break could make him very good for offense or defense. Some kind of power gain would be helpful as well.
  • Options
    Just look at these @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious

King Groot 4/55 Champ

Special 2 sequencing of hits. Please upgrade this damage. This is a 5 star 4/55 champ. The worst SP2 in the game.

My 2 star Stark enhanced Spiderman does more damage than my 4/55 5 star King Groot. Wow just WOW.

I ranked King Groot for AW defense by the way. Until this day I am so dissatisfied that makes me just .......

ck8hpydmhvrh.jpeg
    ldb3bjhqdafu.jpeg
    bip42pxhwamf.jpeg
  • Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    First hit 56 damage. Then second and third hit 126 damage then 4th hit a critical of a wooping 325 damage WOW

You should use it with fury active. It will increase his poison damage
  • Options
    Voltolos wrote: »
    First hit 56 damage. Then second and third hit 126 damage then 4th hit a critical of a wooping 325 damage WOW

Agreed however the damage on sp2 hits stays the same.
  • Options
    ... normal. His sp2 damage is low itself. Add that to his low attack and there is nothing wrong here

What are you talking about?

His basic attack is 1200. Tell me a champ with 1200 attack that does any hit damage double digit??

His basic low attack is the equivalent to a 5/50 champ or a rank 3 5 star.

With furies he gets to the basic 1850 attack regular for a rank 4/55. However his low damage on sp2 does not make sense.

• Options
    Any mods pleasee????

There have been threads about this for months now and no answer.

Please !!!!!!
  • Options
    yes mods...
  • Options

like i said... furies or not, armor break or not. it's like same... i remember when kabam increased storm's abilities for we can see difference between her duped and non duped. king groot need same... he need his armor and furies more effective and do more damage... he hits like a 2*
  • Options
    I agree 1000 percent. Why we have to beg for someone to respond to this thread from kabam?

We the players make the game!!! We spend money, time and effort into this game!!!!
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    ... normal. His sp2 damage is low itself. Add that to his low attack and there is nothing wrong here

What are you talking about?

His basic attack is 1200. Tell me a champ with 1200 attack that does any hit damage double digit??

His basic low attack is the equivalent to a 5/50 champ or a rank 3 5 star.

With furies he gets to the basic 1850 attack regular for a rank 4/55. However his low damage on sp2 does not make sense.

You are the one that doesn't seem to know what you are talking about ...

King Groot has LOW base attack. Probably the worse one in the entire game. Also his special attack damage (which is not the same thing as his base attack) is low, due to damage not being the main source of it. His special 2 is designed to do poison damage (if you play him well, like other's already told you).
    You have plenty of champions with low special attack damage, Karnak for example, with his sp1.
    This isn't even the first thread regarding King Groot. You don't need to ask anything. As a player you should already know how some champions work, specially when this isn't really the first thread regarding King Groot abilities.

He is fine as he is. He isn't meant to do tons of damage. He is a tanky champion with some utility, regardless if you appreciate him or not.
  • Options
    KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Just look at these @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious

King Groot 4/55 Champ

Special 2 sequencing of hits. Please upgrade this damage. This is a 5 star 4/55 champ. The worst SP2 in the game.

My 2 star Stark enhanced Spiderman does more damage than my 4/55 5 star King Groot. Wow just WOW.

I ranked King Groot for AW defense by the way. Until this day I am so dissatisfied that makes me just .......

ck8hpydmhvrh.jpeg
    ldb3bjhqdafu.jpeg
    bip42pxhwamf.jpeg

I would bet all my MCOC gold that if it was the ai king Groot attacking blade with that sp2, blade would be dead or the poison would kill him regardless of regeneration by blade.

Just my experiences.

Made a post about SL where as the summoner you have to build up a streak for high damage. While the ai SL just needs you to hit him to an sp2 and he turns it on, no streak and your dead if you don’t evade it (test it out yourselves). Persons said it was his crit rate but sadly it’s way higher than the summoners because I’ve never been able to do that with him.
  • Options
    AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Tod23 wrote: »
    Hi,

king groot he need to have his fury or armor break more effective... it's like there are nothing change almost when we stack or not that...

Wow you have no idea what you are talking about, and also no idea what you are doing. You would think that someone who ranked up King Groot to what I assume is supposed to be rank 4 (but I have no idea why your PI is so low... a terrible mastery set up I guess?) would have some clue how he works, but apparently you don't.

ug4t79gazvvf.jpg
    Here's a light hit from King Groot with zero furies:
    271 damage

wjmlxnl3mlrp.jpg
    Here's a light hit with 2 furies:
    414 damage
    That's a 52% increase.

7s6wjf8mpid2.jpg
    Light hit with 4 furies:
    557 damage
    That's a 105% increase.

And all of these attacks aren't even using armor break yet, so it's quite easy to see that you are wrong.
  • Options

You also are wrong and have no idea what you are talking about or doing.

az8uc2fugtjk.jpg
    A regular hit during the SP2 with no furies:
    120 damage.

jzqxagdba3yn.jpg
    A regular hit during the SP2 with 5 furies
    278 damage
    That's a 132% increase.

oumal21utj1e.jpg
    7 furies:
    341 damage
    184% increase
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,022 ★★★★★
    AxeCopFire wrote: »

az8uc2fugtjk.jpg
    120 damage.

jzqxagdba3yn.jpg
    278 damage
    That's a 132% increase.

oumal21utj1e.jpg
    7 furies:
    341 damage
    184% increase

@AxeCopFire you cant uae logic against CapWW2. He doesn't understand it. He only understands when you explain in RDT and how many 5*'s he has. Other than that, just speaking to a wall.
  • Options
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

az8uc2fugtjk.jpg
    120 damage.

jzqxagdba3yn.jpg
    278 damage
    That's a 132% increase.

oumal21utj1e.jpg
    7 furies:
    341 damage
    184% increase

@AxeCopFire you cant uae logic against CapWW2. He doesn't understand it. He only understands when you explain in RDT and how many 5*'s he has. Other than that, just speaking to a wall.

I wont argue with you. You dont have king groot 4/55. You lack of content 100 percent so your opinion on this matter is not essential to this thread.

Additionally, you only commented to say something really 🤪. Bye Felicia
  • Options
    please update King groot kabam!!!
  • Options

az8uc2fugtjk.jpg
    120 damage.

jzqxagdba3yn.jpg
    278 damage
    That's a 132% increase.

oumal21utj1e.jpg
    7 furies:
    341 damage
    184% increase

I wont argue with you. You dont have king groot 4/55. You lack of content 100 percent so your opinion on this matter is not essential to this thread.

Are you going to scroll up and the read post where I easily proved you wrong or are you just going to spout nonsense and spam as usual?
  • Options

az8uc2fugtjk.jpg
    120 damage.

jzqxagdba3yn.jpg
    278 damage
    That's a 132% increase.

oumal21utj1e.jpg
    7 furies:
    341 damage
    184% increase

Are you going to scroll up and the read post where I easily proved you wrong or are you just going to spout nonsense and spam as usual?

I read your post with math that is accurate. I am not disputing your post. That proves further my point. Thank you. Bye
  • Options

az8uc2fugtjk.jpg
    120 damage.

jzqxagdba3yn.jpg
    278 damage
    That's a 132% increase.

oumal21utj1e.jpg
    7 furies:
    341 damage
    184% increase

I read your post with math that is accurate. I am not disputing your post. That proves further my point. Thank you. Bye

So... just so I understand, math that proves you wrong, somehow proves your point?

Is this Bizarro World? Are we in Bizarro World now?
This discussion has been closed.