**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Black Bolt's sig ability - How does that work, Kabam?

ON12355ON12355 Posts: 144 ★★
edited December 2018 in General Discussion
So, BB's sig ability Provocation says:

Combat tests BB's restraint.Each time he is struck by a Critical Hit, he has a chance to gain permanent Cruelty or Fury Buff. Each time he strikes with his own Critical Hit, he has a chance to gain Fury or Cruelty Buff for 6.50 seconds.

I think my question is quite obvious here: What chance actually BB has to gain those buffs?

I find it very weird we have a "chances" very accurately written for almost every ability of every champion, yet for one of the oldest champ in the contest, there is just vaguely stated "He has a chance." Just SOME chance, you will never know...But your RNG is working with something, right, so you actually had to create some inputs for BB, so why to hide it? Isn't transparency one of your recent goals?

One more point here:
Whatever those numbers are, it's pretty obvious they are really small. I just tried my 3* BB with Medusa synergy in RoL. Since you capped BB's Fury and Cruelty buffs at 15 each, I can confirm I got BB at his maximum potential (15+15 buffs) by the hit 452!

Just for comparison, 3* Starlord wrecked that RoL WinterSoldier in 243 hits. I'm not saying BB has to be as good as Starlord, but when you create very similar ramp up mechanics for both(both my champs are sig level 99), comparison is appropriate. It takes over 400 hits to gain max potential of BB, and that damage is somewhere around StarLord's 100 hit combo if at all.

fizb4ooecd9o.png

So I have a demand and a wish:
Kabam, show the exact % numbers for those Fury and Cruelty buff trigger chances.
Also, please consider to raise those hidden numbers and add some juice into those buffs so they actually have some use.

Thank you.

Comments

• ON12355ON12355 Posts: 144 ★★
    This post was postponed for some reason so now it's not even visible on main page but I would really love to get an answer here, @Kabam Miike , what are the chances?

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    How did you manage to get that many furies and cruelties without dying?
  • ON12355ON12355 Posts: 144 ★★
    Medusa synergy. Im stacking buffs from my Crit hits, not from hits I recieve.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    there are a lot of shady unclear descriptions in the game
  • ElGuapoElGuapo Posts: 32
    Aleor wrote: »
    there are a lot of shady unclear descriptions in the game

I agree. Have you guys saw their New Trick. When the AI standing right next to you Swing's and Misses so you don't get Parry. Good times.
  • C4ptainC4ptain Posts: 63
    Isn't Gwenpool's aar undefined as well?
  • MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
    BB was my first 4* champ... I was always mystified that he was one of the original champs, but has never really received any attention (even when their series came out)...

It would be really cool to see him polished up and tough as nails... along with a good idea of how to unlock his damage potential.

• Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    C4ptain wrote: »
    Isn't Gwenpool's aar undefined as well?

Her's is defined as 2% per hit on the combo meter.