**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

King Groot

13»

Comments

• CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    I can't believe you are still at this. King Groots sp2 is all about the poison. That is the damage maker. Hes not even hitting you period on the SP2. He hits the ground which stuns you then blows gas at you which inflicts poison. He doesnt crit hardly at all without furys. Hes NEVER been a high damage dealer so i don't know what you were actually expecting? In all honesty, if you ranked him because of offense then you made a huge mistake.

I cannot believe you are still comenting when you dont even have the champ at high rank
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    You don't need him at a high rank to know how he works or how he is supposed to work. That's a lame excuse.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    I can't believe you are still at this. King Groots sp2 is all about the poison. That is the damage maker. Hes not even hitting you period on the SP2. He hits the ground which stuns you then blows gas at you which inflicts poison. He doesnt crit hardly at all without furys. Hes NEVER been a high damage dealer so i don't know what you were actually expecting? In all honesty, if you ranked him because of offense then you made a huge mistake.

I cannot believe you are still comenting when you dont even have the champ at high rank

@Demonzfyre is right
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018

I have a 5/50 4*. I also understand how he works even if I didnt have him.

I have a 5/50 4*. I also understand how he works even if I didnt have him.

Thank you for yor concerns have a nice day
    You don't need him at a high rank to know how he works or how he is supposed to work. That's a lame excuse.

Did you finish? Have a nice day BYE

This is exactly why no one can stand you. Youve been given numerous pieces of advice on how to use KG but you are will so wrapped up in that he needs to hit like Stark Spidey, you can't even see the error of your ways. I dont know why you continue to come here. You can't have a informative conversation with anyone and when youre wrong, you cant even admit it.
  • CapWW2 wrote: »
    Some champions specials just don’t do much damage, either because of their utility, or their secondary effects. Mordo’s sp3 is a good example

Not true. Get tagged by a mordo sp3 in AW and you will die. Get hit by an king groot specisl in AW and you will survive specially an SP2 or SP1.

That's blatantly not true. The only way Mordo kills anything with his special three is if you let him build a ton of fury somehow, or it happens to be bring your 3* champs to work day.

Also, KG has some problematic issues when placing on defense that have nothing directly to do with his damage output.

This is exactly why no one can stand you. Youve been given numerous pieces of advice on how to use KG but you are will so wrapped up in that he needs to hit like Stark Spidey, you can't even see the error of your ways. I dont know why you continue to come here. You can't have a informative conversation with anyone and when youre wrong, you cant even admit it.

Thank you. Have a nice day!
  • Tod23Tod23 Posts: 18
    https://ibb.co/2M8Vp4v
    https://ibb.co/XFm64V8
    https://ibb.co/r0B787H

It's that yours BIG DAMAGE OF SP2 ??? YOU ALL KIDDING ME RIGHT ? i did 287 hits for took ONLY 43% of Winter Soldier.. and Armor break x9 it's joke. Furies are joke. Not real advantage. He is low with or without armor break and furies to maax. So KG is a BIG TRASH CHAMPION. TOTALLY USELESS.
    edited December 2018
    need 206 hits for get 9 armor break lol !!! all that for continue to hits low hahaha. Armor break and furies are just for kidding us. Not are efficient.

ps: for screenshoot i used max best synergie of KG !!! groot/hulk/abo/venom. hahaha i can't imagin how he can be worst without theses synergies. Seriously if i can sell 6* i would do it now. Big Trash champs

3*r1 domino do more damage than him hahaha
    now my question is: how i can sell this bull***t champion 6* totally useless?
    if they will do it nothing change for him
  • Otarius555Otarius555 Posts: 16
    vzdqirvqxz63.jpg
  • Most intriguing discussion i've seen in a while on the forums
    It is just crazy to have a champ with so low damage than even any 4 star excluding king groot himself can deal more damage that a 4/55 king groot. I like the champ but it is very dissapoining for him to be this LOW
    edited December 2018
    @CapWW2 @Tod23 My question is, how did you decide to rank him to R4? Did you not use him at R3 or lower? At R3 were you not paying attention to his damage then and noticing this same thing? I hope we don't get rank down tickets for that surprise Christmas day. You deserve what you ranked up.
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    This is a very controversial topic. It’s almost divided on this subject
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Don't even get me started on regular Groot!
    all people are divided on this topic= there are problems with king groot
    edited December 2018
    @CapWW2 @Tod23 My question is, how did you decide to rank him to R4? Did you not use him at R3 or lower? At R3 were you not paying attention to his damage then and noticing this same thing? I hope we don't get rank down tickets for that surprise Christmas day. You deserve what you ranked up.

Bro if you dont like rank down tickets dont use them.

I wont rank down king groot. I have 8 T2A and 13 cosmic T4CC. I will rank down probably Rogue and rank 4 Iceman if I get the chance.

Or rank down guillotine and rank up Magik or Doctor Voodoo.

Now if you finish your attacks, have a nice day and mind your own account. Thank you for considering our interest but we dont need that with all due respect.
    Don't even get me started on regular Groot!

Funny enough regular groot does more damage 😂
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Still waiting for a mod regardless if they fix it or not...
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    MrBanks wrote: »

Fix what? Why does a mod need to address something that's working exactly like it's supposed to?
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    MrBanks wrote: »

Fix what? Why does a mod need to address something that's working exactly like it's supposed to?

Like many things in the game right?
    edited December 2018
    @AxeCopFire you are a weird guy... if you are happy with you KG. Why loose yours time here ? you found time long ? LOL

Of course KG need a fix ! so please be kind and find yourself an another thing to do
This discussion has been closed.