CapWW2 wrote: »
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Voltolos wrote: »
    First hit 56 damage. Then second and third hit 126 damage then 4th hit a critical of a wooping 325 damage WOW

You should use it with fury active. It will increase his poison damage

Agreed however the damage on sp2 hits stays the same.

You also are wrong and have no idea what you are talking about or doing.

az8uc2fugtjk.jpg
    A regular hit during the SP2 with no furies:
    120 damage.

jzqxagdba3yn.jpg
    A regular hit during the SP2 with 5 furies
    278 damage
    That's a 132% increase.

oumal21utj1e.jpg
    7 furies:
    341 damage
    184% increase

@AxeCopFire you cant uae logic against CapWW2. He doesn't understand it. He only understands when you explain in RDT and how many 5*'s he has. Other than that, just speaking to a wall.

I wont argue with you. You dont have king groot 4/55. You lack of content 100 percent so your opinion on this matter is not essential to this thread.

Additionally, you only commented to say something really 🤪. Bye Felicia

Are you going to scroll up and the read post where I easily proved you wrong or are you just going to spout nonsense and spam as usual?

I read your post with math that is accurate. I am not disputing your post. That proves further my point. Thank you. Bye

So... just so I understand, math that proves you wrong, somehow proves your point?

Is this Bizarro World? Are we in Bizarro World now?

No SIR, your math is accurate. Your argument it is not. Now if you excuse me I am not looking for arguments or tantrums.

Let me explainyou again: there is not a single 4/55 champ in the whole game where damage on special attacks is as ridiculous and low as King Groot. With or without furies. With or without armor breaks His damage is Nauseating.

Even if his SP2 does poison damage, his hits are Nauseating. This is my point. I do more damage with 2 star Spark or 2 star SL. There is an imbalance here that should not be happening. You got champs doing 20,000 + damage on specials. You got champs doing 10,000, you got champs doing 5000 etc.

I am not calling for King Groot to be God Tier. I am just asking the game developers for a little boost. Add a digit of damage to his punches. His hits should be above 1000 but less than 1800 damage. Not too bad. Just as follows:

First hit 1000, second third fourth and fifth 1400 respectively.

You can't say "I want him to do more damage" and then ignore the circumstances under which he does more damage.
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Voltolos wrote: »
    First hit 56 damage. Then second and third hit 126 damage then 4th hit a critical of a wooping 325 damage WOW

You should use it with fury active. It will increase his poison damage

Agreed however the damage on sp2 hits stays the same.

You also are wrong and have no idea what you are talking about or doing.

az8uc2fugtjk.jpg
    A regular hit during the SP2 with no furies:
    120 damage.

jzqxagdba3yn.jpg
    A regular hit during the SP2 with 5 furies
    278 damage
    That's a 132% increase.

oumal21utj1e.jpg
    7 furies:
    341 damage
    184% increase

@AxeCopFire you cant uae logic against CapWW2. He doesn't understand it. He only understands when you explain in RDT and how many 5*'s he has. Other than that, just speaking to a wall.

I wont argue with you. You dont have king groot 4/55. You lack of content 100 percent so your opinion on this matter is not essential to this thread.

Additionally, you only commented to say something really 🤪. Bye Felicia

Are you going to scroll up and the read post where I easily proved you wrong or are you just going to spout nonsense and spam as usual?

I read your post with math that is accurate. I am not disputing your post. That proves further my point. Thank you. Bye

So... just so I understand, math that proves you wrong, somehow proves your point?

Is this Bizarro World? Are we in Bizarro World now?

No SIR, your math is accurate. Your argument it is not. Now if you excuse me I am not looking for arguments or tantrums.

Let me explainyou again: there is not a single 4/55 champ in the whole game where damage on special attacks is as ridiculous and low as King Groot. With or without furies. With or without armor breaks His damage is Nauseating.

Even if his SP2 does poison damage, his hits are Nauseating. This is my point. I do more damage with 2 star Spark or 2 star SL. There is an imbalance here that should not be happening. You got champs doing 20,000 + damage on specials. You got champs doing 10,000, you got champs doing 5000 etc.

I am not calling for King Groot to be God Tier. I am just asking the game developers for a little boost. Add a digit of damage to his punches. His hits should be above 1000 but less than 1800 damage. Not too bad. Just as follows:

First hit 1000, second third fourth and fifth 1400 respectively.

You can't say "I want him to do more damage" and then ignore the circumstances under which he does more damage.

Maybe, Maybe not. Thanks 🙏
  • Options
    Tod23Tod23 Posts: 18
    lol why you people are coming here for talking about king groot when you are not concerned !?! (akaAxecopfire) Please ignore it. Capww2 and me have king groot at high level and we found how he is sooooooo low attak power. And ALL players say about him " good luck with many times out". i always tried to add 9 armor break... and many furies, but i feel like there are nothing changes... A 5*r4 or 6*r1(mine) king groot hit like a 2* !!! come on ! When you'll have it i am sure hou will say same !
  • Options
    KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    His sp3 dishes out quite a lot of damage
    +regen
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,074 ★★★★★
    His SP2 is about the poison, not the hits. KG is not a offensive champ and is only put on defense because of his health pool. You both ranked a champ that probably shouldn't go to R4. Neither one of you understand how he works as there have been 2 people already telling you that you are using him wrong.
  • Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    I have a 6* King Groot. Yes his damage sucks but using his sp2 while he has at least one fury active makes it way stronger because it doubles the poison effect. His low damage is also compensated slightly by his Health pool.
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Just a recommendation to @Tod23 and @CapWW2 ...

Post the offensive stats for your King Groot. Attack Rating, Fury Potency, Armor Penetration, Offensive Masteries, etc. should all be listed out. Without stats, everyone just has to go off how they "feel" a champ should be performing, which isn't a reasonable when designing a champ.
  • Options
    mods ?
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,768 ★★★★★
    Mods don't need to answer really. Search other threads on this.
    His attack won't go higher. It's designed to be this way
  • Options

Post the offensive stats for your King Groot. Attack Rating, Fury Potency, Armor Penetration, Offensive Masteries, etc. should all be listed out. Without stats, everyone just has to go off how they "feel" a champ should be performing, which isn't a reasonable when designing a champ.

Tell me a 4/55 5 star champ that does any given hit of damage to be double digit????

People here talking stuff that does not make sense and still refuse to answer the question above.

Yes some specials are designed not to do high damage but common now. King Groot is just Nauseating to use.he deserves better. My 6 star rank 1 does the same super low hits too.

• Options
    Again with that? Plenty of champions don't have high damage on special attacks, just READ THE POSTS INSTEAD OF DOUBLE OR TRIPLE POSTING the same thing.
    Angela and Karnak are just two examples of them
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★

Tell me a 4/55 5 star champ that does any given hit of damage to be double digit????

People here talking stuff that does not make sense and still refuse to answer the question above.

Yes some specials are designed not to do high damage but common now. King Groot is just Nauseating to use.he deserves better. My 6 star rank 1 does the same super low hits too.

I was trying to help you.

I can't form an informed opinion about this topic because I don't have enough data and without a 4/55 KG myself, I don't have access to the data.

Lashing out isn't going to garner any support for your cause.

• Options
    dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    I have a r1 5* KG. I only use him for arena fodder, and he's painfully slow to use on even a mindless arena match. (I pair him with a r4 4* Hulk/Abomination for full synergies). In fact, given that he is the only 5* on a team of 3, he makes up the 13th and final team I use when doing a round of featured and/or catalyst arenas. But sometimes, I just skip that team, because he sucks so much.

The only reason I would ever take him to r2 is to help keep prevent death squad matchups from using r1 5* teams, but that is after I rank up EVERY other possible r1 5* I have first.
  • Options
    the problem with king groot is not only his low special..

HE IS LOW EVERYWHERE !!! SPECIAL OR HITS OR HEAVY OR MEDIUM OR ALL WHAT YOU WANT
  • Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Some champions specials just don’t do much damage, either because of their utility, or their secondary effects. Mordo’s sp3 is a good example
  • Options
    Some champions specials just don’t do much damage, either because of their utility, or their secondary effects. Mordo’s sp3 is a good example

Not true. Get tagged by a mordo sp3 in AW and you will die. Get hit by an king groot specisl in AW and you will survive specially an SP2 or SP1.

People still failing to provide which champs at 4/55 can do any given hit a double digit damage.

I will be very clear.

Kabam made a huge mistake making champs like king groot with 40 percent less basic attack because he will catch up to 1800 with thw 2 furies.

This is the problem. Even when he has 2 furies his damage from simple hits crits or none crits are well below any other 4/55 5 star champ. This champ hits like a maxed 4 star when in fact he should be doing a damage equals to the other 99.9 percent of the champs on simple hits with no debuffs ot synergies into count.
  • Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★

Not true. Get tagged by a mordo sp3 in AW and you will die. Get hit by an king groot specisl in AW and you will survive specially an SP2 or SP1.

People still failing to provide which champs at 4/55 can do any given hit a double digit damage.

I will be very clear.

Kabam made a huge mistake making champs like king groot with 40 percent less basic attack because he will catch up to 1800 with thw 2 furies.

This is the problem. Even when he has 2 furies his damage from simple hits crits or none crits are well below any other 4/55 5 star champ. This champ hits like a maxed 4 star when in fact he should be doing a damage equals to the other 99.9 percent of the champs on simple hits with no debuffs ot synergies into count.

Who are you fighting Mordo with? A 4 star? And he’s a r2 6*, even so, in arena it’s low damage, we were never talking about war.
    This is king Groots base damage, and I don’t know why you can justify complaining when you clearly liked him enough to r4 him
  • Options
    AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Tod23 wrote: »
    the problem with king groot is not only his low special..

HE IS LOW EVERYWHERE !!! SPECIAL OR HITS OR HEAVY OR MEDIUM OR ALL WHAT YOU WANT

R4 5 star King Groots SP2 damage with 5 furies:
    Stomp + Poison Spray Attack: approx. 2,500 - 3,000
    Poison damage: 12,592
    Total damage: approx. 15,000 -15,5000

Once again, you have no idea what you are talking about or what you are doing.
  • Options

Wrong in both. Simple as that
  • Options
    Karuseus wrote: »
    +regen

This is how I use him. I don’t use his L2 often. He’s the opposite of a glass cannon. I honestly happen to like my 6*. He serves his purpose by clearing paths and saving health for my better champs.

If you’re expecting him to do high damage you’re using the wrong tool for the wrong job.

If you’re expecting an energizer bunny with armor plating that’s hard to kill and might save you units/potions and you’re not crushed if he is KO’d then you’re better off.

• Options
    Karuseus wrote: »
    +regen

This is how I use him. I don’t use his L2 often. He’s the opposite of a glass cannon. I honestly happen to like my 6*. He serves his purpose by clearing paths and saving health for my better champs.

If you’re expecting him to do high damage you’re using the wrong tool for the wrong job.

If you’re expecting an energizer bunny with armor plating that’s hard to kill and might save you units/potions and you’re not crushed if he is KO’d then you’re better off.

No i am not expecting to do high damage. I am expecting him to do more damage than my maxed 2 star sparky
  • Options
    So you expect a Defensive champion to do more damage than an offensive champion, specially one like stark spider?
  • Options
    So you expect a Defensive champion to do more damage than an offensive champion, specially one like stark spider?

Do you have selective hearing? A 2 starrrr bro
  • Options
    Star numbers don't matter. Do the Math and don't play him the wrong way
  • Options
    Star numbers don't matter. Do the Math and don't play him the wrong way

Stars dont matter. Please do variant with one stars.
  • Options
    You can't compare two different champions one with the other.
    You want to go that way, then compare a 2-star King Groot with a 6-star King Groot
  • Options
    Stars dont matter lmao
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,074 ★★★★★
    I can't believe you are still at this. King Groots sp2 is all about the poison. That is the damage maker. Hes not even hitting you period on the SP2. He hits the ground which stuns you then blows gas at you which inflicts poison. He doesnt crit hardly at all without furys. Hes NEVER been a high damage dealer so i don't know what you were actually expecting? In all honesty, if you ranked him because of offense then you made a huge mistake.
This discussion has been closed.