**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

To change the banned leader of an alliance.

I am a member of an alliance called " Tamil Legends". Unfortunately my leader got banned..this affects our alliance alot..we cannot promote others as officers..
Please give a solution to change the leader..

Comments

• Options
    SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    Send a ticket to kabam.
  • Options
    SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    Or form your own alliance and have you all join it.
  • Options
    I am a member of an alliance called " Tamil Legends". Unfortunately my leader got banned..this affects our alliance alot..we cannot promote others as officers..
    Please give a solution to change the leader..

You might have to start over and create your own alliance. That stinks though.
  • Options
    How to send a ticket to kabam?
    Please explain..i am new.
  • Options
    How to send a ticket to kabam?
    Please explain..i am new.

The ticket would have to be sent in game. There is a little gear icon in the top left corner of the home screen that brings up a menu to report stuff.
  • Options
    Hey there! Here's some info to help you get to our Support Pages in the game:

In the game on the home screen, please tap the grey gear icon in the top left corner. From there, tap on the button that says “Support”. Seek your question, if you’re not able to find the answer and have more questions, tap the button that states, “Need more help? Contact us” to submit a support ticket.
This discussion has been closed.