**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Give me a logic of these nodes... I am quiting the game

2»

Comments

• Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    That combo is designed to prevent players from simply using 20/40% revives to keep fighting.

Now they have to revive AND use health pots.

The "skill" for this is to clear the path so that you get to the boss with as much health as possible (ideally full health).

I do agree that it's a cheap mechanic to force players to spend.

Hypothetically speaking, suppose that node combination appeared in content where players were literally blocked from using any potions. Either you get past it with skill, or you fail. Would it then be "better?" It certainly couldn't be called a cash grab anymore.

People would take the stance, "It's forcing you to revive over and over again and hit as many times as you can within the timer! total cash grab!"
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Is ronan Working again with redskull?
  • Options
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    That combo is designed to prevent players from simply using 20/40% revives to keep fighting.

Now they have to revive AND use health pots.

The "skill" for this is to clear the path so that you get to the boss with as much health as possible (ideally full health).

I do agree that it's a cheap mechanic to force players to spend.

Hypothetically speaking, suppose that node combination appeared in content where players were literally blocked from using any potions. Either you get past it with skill, or you fail. Would it then be "better?" It certainly couldn't be called a cash grab anymore.

People would take the stance, "It's forcing you to revive over and over again and hit as many times as you can within the timer! total cash grab!"

No potions would include no revives. And I think people would complain that being unable to use health potions or revives was intrinsically unfair, because now the "cheap" difficulty was making it impossible for anyone except the top tier players from getting the rewards from the content.
  • Options
    MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Save one of your champs for the boss (100% health), degenerate 50%, dodge her sometimes unblockable specials, and it’s easy.
  • Options
    DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    People talking about this fight like its hard 😂😂😂😂😂

Just used a 4/55 ice and solod without thinking or reading nodes.
  • Options
    SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    Kabam is simply the master of Unavoidable damage...

Ghost can avoid some of that damage by synergy with hood thou.

But really, it was so doable with almost any champ.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,364 ★★★★★
    kryer79 wrote: »
    I think this is a test for act 6, just to see how far they can go with non-skill nodes... if you lose 50% of HP without having any counter, it’s becoming stupid. Maybe AV, Kingpin, lose the debuff...

Not a debuff - these are all passive effects.

Ghulk would be able to ignore Split Atom, and activate Face Me!, but he'd still be heal blocked and suffer class disadvantage.

Ghost with Hood synergy might work, as noted above. If I had Ghost. Or Hood above 3*...
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @nashad if you are quitting over Electra, than you were going to quit soon anyway lol. Cheers and good luck.
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I think this is a test for act 6, just to see how far they can go with non-skill nodes... if you lose 50% of HP without having any counter, it’s becoming stupid. Maybe AV, Kingpin, lose the debuff...

Not a debuff - these are all passive effects.

Ghulk would be able to ignore Split Atom, and activate Face Me!, but he'd still be heal blocked and suffer class disadvantage.

Ghost with Hood synergy might work, as noted above. If I had Ghost. Or Hood above 3*...

We all understand that the attack lost from class disadvantage is still not as much as the weakness debuff from using a non science champ right? So Gulk would still have higher attack, especially with Face Me than say Sparky or SL. Right?
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    It’s an Elektra you’re fighting!

Geez. Start complaining when it’s a Korg, Domino or Iceman on that node.
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    I found this to be more trollish:

9d64sm9rosez.jpg
  • Options
    PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    DoctorJ wrote: »
    People talking about this fight like its hard 😂😂😂😂😂

Just used a 4/55 ice and solod without thinking or reading nodes.

Sorry old but goodie pics or it didn’t happen, now that said not doubting but there’s 1000,s that say they can do stuff when they didnt(ain’t internet lovely)
    And sadly even pics won’t work cause you have to block the names on this website
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    guys, do you get it’s not about doable or not? it’s about the principle of losing 50% in 12s without being able to avoid it, which is ridiculous... why not just make an honest node stating -50% HP

All the complaining about this being unfair. Hello have you not fought the collector in 5.2 this is childsplay in comparison. It actually makes for an interesting fight against a champ that has no real defensive value. If they had given her mesmerize again you would have justification for complaining
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 ★★★
    Was just coming on to complain about the same thing. Ridiculous.
  • Options
    KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    Come now, we had knock out with champs like iceman. Impossible
    Knock out with stun immunity
    Knock out with limber
    What’s so new?

I mean i thought we faced worse things in modik lab etc
  • Options
    WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    edited December 2018
    Everything is completely doable. Elektra isn’t a tough fight. Personally I’m just irritated in principal about unavoidable damage. Darkhawk is a hell of a fight to get use to. Basically just resist all of your normal instincts 😂
  • Options
    Fight was super easy if you're actually a skilled fighter. Y'all just complain and whine all the time! The game supposed to be a challenge, not a cake walk. I wish they make it harder — like put the final bosses on STUN, BLEED & POISON immune with THORNS!!!

Lol, that's how them "it's so easy" people be sounding, get outta here
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    sd__white wrote: »
    Fight was super easy if you're actually a skilled fighter. Y'all just complain and whine all the time! The game supposed to be a challenge, not a cake walk. I wish they make it harder — like put the final bosses on STUN, BLEED & POISON immune with THORNS!!!

Lol, that's how them "it's so easy" people be sounding, get outta here

Is the final boss a mystic, villain, or dimensional being? if so, I'll just intercept with blade.

Is the final boss a robot? I'll just use dusa.

Does the final boss have any debuffs to inflict on me? I'll debate using crossbones. Maybe he'll shrug it off and avoid thorns.

Y'all just complain and whine all the time! The game is supposed to be a challenge, not a cake walk.

Did I do this right? lol

I am very quick to call out bs, like forcing us to take 6 icemen with overpowered coldsnap in the champions clash. They've introduced few counters to that. But losing half your health for the last fight? That hardly deserves being complained about when the boss is an easy to fight elektra in one of the first quests. As a last boss, overpowered, new champion? I'd be complaining.
  • Options
    JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    It's the last fight. It's not like you start the quest with it and all your champs are effectively at half health. One champ at full should do it, maybe two if you slip and get loose ended...
  • Options
    Mars___Mars___ Posts: 87 ★★
    OP there is no logic mate..i think they used MODOK labs random node generator 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆 and didn't bothered about verifying with a human...
  • Options
    StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    Dumb question
    Can Ghost phase out of the degen?
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    "If a fight cannot be won by parry followed by 5 combo hits, it is unfair. "

This is the summary of forums for the last few months since Kabam upped the ante in its most difficult content.

You forgot the demand for rank down tickets @Haji_Saab
  • Options
    iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Stewman wrote: »
    Dumb question
    Can Ghost phase out of the degen?

I think not because it's passive, not a debuff
  • Options
    Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    Unavoidable damage is a dumb idea, in my opinion. However, this fight is far from impossible to overcome. Elektra is one of the easier champs to beat, since her specials are easy to avoid, and you shouldn't be taking hit damage anyway... Just intercept and bait. Easy peasy... Most should be able to take her down with only 15% health regardless.
  • Options
    WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    i agree that it was not all that hard of a fight, i steamrolled her but a few of my alliance buddy's(first time into master) she gave a lot of problems to they made it through the quest okay with about 50 60% health and then got slammed.