**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Version 21.1 Discussion Thread

Comments

• TaimurKhanTaimurKhan Posts: 119
    Getting lots of connection errors after the update.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    When did the champs you fight in the Class Daily Expert Quest change to the class before? I just started Expert Mystical Turbulence and everyone I'm fighting is Science. Did I just completely miss that somewhere?
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    When did the champs you fight in the Class Daily Expert Quest change to the class before? I just started Expert Mystical Turbulence and everyone I'm fighting is Science. Did I just completely miss that somewhere?

You did completely miss that. That’s how it’s always been.
    edited December 2018
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

No, when it started the Expert Mystical Turbulence day had Mystic champs to fight. Same as the other three daily class quests. I've only ever done the Mystic day and I've only ever used Blade with a Mephisto synergy. Because I was always fighting Mystics.
    Edit: just checked Seatin's review - on Science day he fights Science champs.
    So when did it change?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

No, when it started the Expert Mystical Turbulence day had Mystic champs to fight. Same as the other three daily class quests. I've only ever done the Mystic day and I've only ever used Blade with a Mephisto synergy. Because I was always fighting Mystics.
    Edit: just checked Seatin's review - on Science day he fights Science champs.
    So when did it change?
    . No always ven. Scines

edited December 2018
    Seatin's review - Science day fighting Science champs:
    27etndth7xys.jpg
    cybodrhd7cd5.jpg
    edited December 2018
    Me today - Mystic day fighting SCIENCE champs:
    hhh71i2ai7ae.jpg
    pmg2w78if83k.jpg
    edited December 2018
    Do you guys see it now?
    Can I get confirmation from a mod?
    Maybe this should be in Bugs, unless we all missed an announcement somewhere.
  • Game crashing when I enter the darkhawk fight. Playing on iPhone 6+ with IOS12
    Ok so now it's Cosmic day and I'm fighting Cosmic champs. Just like it should be, but WTH happened yesterday?
  • Supercaptain18Supercaptain18 Posts: 163
    I am still wondering when the Gifting event and the Holiday calender and the Chilled challenge will appear @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious anyone please respond
  • Supercaptain18Supercaptain18 Posts: 163
    And I delated my in-game mail about this moths calender so if someone can send a picture of it with the day of the Gifting event and stuff please post in this tab
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    Ok so now it's Cosmic day and I'm fighting Cosmic champs. Just like it should be, but WTH happened yesterday?

They had a problem last week where the science arena didn't refresh. I guess it's not perfectly fixed yet. Definitely a bug!
  • sfu_koraxsfu_korax Posts: 239 ★★
    Can we please know whats the situation with the darkhawk fight? Even when i hit his block, there is major lag and the game crashes oftenly...
  • UzairUzair Posts: 2
    @kabam my game keeps crashing as darkhawk fight is loading other than that everything is working perfectly
    anybody else having this issue aswell?
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    I cant take this no more the loading screen time has made its way to AQ and bc of it i lost health due to the fact i had to restart the game
  • LocoStyleLocoStyle Posts: 24
    Its sad, but its worst update ever. More bugs, no fixes :( Hope that game will be playable again soon.
    Missing autofight option in AQ and AW now :D cause it have better chance to win fight than me last days :dizzy:
  • Ive been with the game now for years , spend hours a day playing and hundreds of dollars a year , I enjoy it but the mechanics are getting out of control. Top players can breeze thru every maps and one shot the bosses with key characters . I just want the game to be fun again .im tired of not being able to complete uncollected even with a 5 * roster .trying to enjoy the rewards and the game but it’s becoming more and more difficult
  • I missed so many parry after the update. Obviously the character react very slow to my swipe.
  • Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    Ive been with the game now for years , spend hours a day playing and hundreds of dollars a year , I enjoy it but the mechanics are getting out of control. Top players can breeze thru every maps and one shot the bosses with key characters . I just want the game to be fun again .im tired of not being able to complete uncollected even with a 5 * roster .trying to enjoy the rewards and the game but it’s becoming more and more difficult

I use two five stars the rest 4*s I can still beat it maybe after one or two revives but it’s still doable
  • No GIFT event this year?
  • JahVinci1982JahVinci1982 Posts: 48
    Is the game down?
  • GenesispureGenesispure Posts: 6
    Are the suicide masteries working correctly? I just purchased the cores to open LC and get 30% attack boast and headed into rol to check it out. I see no difference at all! It usually takes me 98 hits and I’m still at about 98 hits. Fought the same way and used the same attack team. HELP!
  • WHERES THE 5 and 6* AWAKENING GEMS? We don’t need 3* or 4awaken gems
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    Are the suicide masteries working correctly? I just purchased the cores to open LC and get 30% attack boast and headed into rol to check it out. I see no difference at all! It usually takes me 98 hits and I’m still at about 98 hits. Fought the same way and used the same attack team. HELP!

against who?

maybe there is a 1% damage limit node and LC make no difference
  • LurkerLurker Posts: 196
    HULK_BREAK wrote: »

against who?

maybe there is a 1% damage limit node and LC make no difference
    HULK_BREAK wrote: »
    ... headed into rol ...