**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

January EQ character?

Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
In the cutscenes following you completing this months EQ on the last page/slide there is a picture of a man covered in light and a black screen saying the words: “Next: Man this monster!” Here are some pictures: g6x46ggeecxb.png
qcd1f822r1o8.png
What are your thoughts on this and who do you think this mysterious person is and what it means by: “Man this monster!”?

Comments

• John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    It’s obviously Frankenstein
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    The Thing
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Silver surfer? 🤔
    DoctorJ wrote: »
    This Man, This Monster! Was an F4 run back in the day. Pretty huge troll if they dont use F4 in that EQ. Skrulls teased in motion comic. I personally think that figure could be Doom.
    Definitely could be
    Right now like the top two candidates are fantastic four (including doom and surfer) and the skrulls
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    I was thinking maybe Beyonder but idk
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    im so hyped
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    Its the beyonder lol. He pulls objects and ppl from their reality and brings them to his own dimension called Beyond Realm where he controls everything.

He was part of the Secret Wars season arc from Avengers Assemble and if i am correct we still have an ongoing secret wars happening in the battlerealm
    Its the beyonder lol. He pulls objects and ppl from their reality and brings them to his own dimension called Beyond Realm where he controls everything.

He was part of the Secret Wars season arc from Avengers Assemble and if i am correct we still have an ongoing secret wars happening in the battlerealm

i dont think its the beyonder he's to OP
  • HfchangHfchang Posts: 186
    edited December 2018
    @Nojokejaym

Have you read any of the Void and Sentry comics? Void and Sentry are beyond the strength of every other current champion inc. Dormammu... yet this is Kabam's game and Kabam's rules. When I say rules, I mean no rules. There is not such thing as 'too OP' when it comes to this game... they'll find a way to massively depower him to make him 'relevant.' Case in point = Sentry.
    edited December 2018
    Hfchang wrote: »
    @Nojokejaym

Have you read any of the Void and Sentry comics? Void and Sentry are beyond the strength of every other current champion inc. Dormammu... yet this is Kabam's game and Kabam's rules. When I say rules, I mean no rules. There is not such thing as 'too OP' when it comes to this game... they'll find a way to massively depower him to make him 'relevant.' Case in point = Sentry.

yah i have lol i read comics on a regular basis. The sentry is not even on the beyonders level, i dont see how they can make him but then again youre right kabam does depower them. But even a depowered beyonder is OP, unless kabam makes him like 0.1% of his power
    I don’t really think it’s any of the core fantastic four characters because the person in blue light is most likely male and I don’t think the thing, mr. fantastic or the human torch could emit that kind of light or power that night trasher was describing.
    Go to settings on the homepage in the top left corner then go to cutscenes and scroll all the way down to the bottom
  • FungeonFungeon Posts: 124
    It's Reed possessing the powers of the Beyonders at the end of Secret Wars...probably
  • Taiphoon_zeroTaiphoon_zero Posts: 110
    It’s a night bouncer
  • Jestr54Jestr54 Posts: 344
    Kabam already said it’s not the thing.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,257 ★★★★★
    If they follow the story somewhat, it should be Mr. Fantastic
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I would guess the Surfer.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,672 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    I hope its reed and not Franklin Richard's. Need the dad before we get the son lol
    Jestr54 wrote: »
    Kabam already said it’s not the thing.
    When?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    It could be Mr Fantastic coming out of the Negative Zone. the FF4 spent lots of time in the Negative Zone.
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    It could be Mr Fantastic coming out of the Negative Zone. the FF4 spent lots of time in the Negative Zone.
    Well that could explain one of the missing peices on the battleworld map
  • ZjieeeZjieee Posts: 45
    Molecule man?
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Well that could explain one of the missing peices on the battleworld map
    rb08szgphagh.jpeg

• MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    It’s not Fantastic 4. I’m predicting silver surfer or Nova.
This discussion has been closed.