Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Dec. Uncollected Electra Boss node.

Don’t know if anyone else noticed. I was fighting final boss Electra.
I didn’t got any hits from her for first 12sec. My heath was suppose to stop at 50%. Without even a single not even on block. My champs heath just got dropped to 40%.
Any Help on that? Or it’s suppose to happen.
Will try to record next time I fight her.

Comments

• Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited December 2018
    hmm, was your champ health at 100% or 80% when you started the fight?
  • Options
    SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Isn't there a Heal Block as well? You lost the 50% but can't regain it due to Heal Block.
  • Options
    Yup, Heal Block. At least on Master. Presume if it's on Master it's on Uncollected also.

qwcjs44ofj6w.png
  • Options
    You lose 50% max health. Doesn't say it stops at 50%. So, like someone else already pointed out, if your HP was at 90%, you'd drop down to 40%. So, also as previously asked, did you enter the fight with full health? If not, that's what happened.
  • Options
    Isn't there a Heal Block as well? You lost the 50% but can't regain it due to Heal Block.

he doesnt means he cant get the health back he means that his champion dropped 60% instead of 50%
    Guess I didn't quite understand what he was saying, but I was nearly asleep when I read it.
  • Options
    BayPirAteBayPirAte Posts: 23
    Thankx for help my bad.. didn’t realize it was my poison suicide mastery taking my heath even I was at 100% at start..
    This game is getting stupid...
  • Options
    VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    BayPirAte wrote: »
    Thankx for help my bad.. didn’t realize it was my poison suicide mastery taking my heath even I was at 100% at start..

i started realizing this eq is based on resetting masteries, i had to reset dex to deal with buffet.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,805 ★★★★★
    VulcanM wrote: »
    BayPirAte wrote: »

i started realizing this eq is based on resetting masteries, i had to reset dex to deal with buffet.

Why? Use a heal block champ lol