**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Haven’t pulled anything good from a premium crystal in a long while, so this was great!

Especially since I just took my Killmonger to Rank 5 last night! di3ekaqoquop.png

Comments

• NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Bro awesome ! I have a r5 ST and love him personally !
  • KickNatherinaKickNatherina Posts: 157
    Namelez wrote: »
    I had him as a awakened 3 star for a while, but we both know that’s just not the same haha.
    I love when you are making a fury permanent and he roars while the screen rumbles. Very nice touch in Kabam’s part there.
    Midnite93 wrote: »
    I pulled two this month ghost rider and Dr.Voodoo 😁 Congrats...

Very nice, congrats!
    I’ve actually pulled Dr.Voodoo 3 times from premiums as a 4*... no idea why it happens like that, but i’m happy with it either way!
    Midnite93 wrote: »
    Its december bro might as well enjoy it then again last month also i got 4 star punisher 2099 and taskmaster. 😁

Unpopular opinion but they’re both fun and strong characters. Enjoy!
  • Nice! I've been wanting him for awhile so I can round out a synergy team.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Nice pull! I Duped my IMIW the other day from PHC. Almost fell over. Lol.
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Last time I got a 4* from a premium was when I first duped MS
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Nice. I have a R4 4* and a R3 5*. He's a great champ. I don't have a Killmonger higher than 3* though.
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Namelez wrote: »
    I had him as a awakened 3 star for a while, but we both know that’s just not the same haha.
    I love when you are making a fury permanent and he roars while the screen rumbles. Very nice touch in Kabam’s part there.

Bro I love that roar its so satisfying tbh makes him look badass and its just fun to finish I fight that way
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    nice, i popped two earlier and got a yondu, 3 in less than a month
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    Just popped an IF today. Doesn't sound exciting, but I never had him as a 4*. Lol. It's rare to drop one I don't have.