**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do do want rank down tickets this December?

Do do want rank down tickets this December? 424 votes

Yes
67%
ArcDeAngelusGamerThatweirdguyNEOVdh2008Jh_DezOmniBigPoppaCBONERagamugginGunnerSnakeEyes69samalasravanSnizzbarBadroseSuperChronaFuzzylumpsJaffacakedChadhoganAnimejay70BrainimpacterWilljackson16 288 votes
No
13%
GroundedWisdomdanielmathHaji_SaabSwe_wolfisRaganatorD_S_Hort4KaruseusI_ZERO_IAxeCopFireTrimbobGaseousClayJets44NuclekerrBpn88855Foxhero007MkhNOOOOOOOOPEEEEEShaheerFIazA l p h a 58 votes
Don't really care
18%
The_OneLeNoirFaineantA_Noob_Is1Timone147mostlyharmlessnJRock808HULK_BREAKVossler77DrenlinKDoggg2017SiriusBreakSpeedbumpIcehawklbIrakliWalkinhighlightSungjnameplasDarkrider05Jim0172Batang_x 78 votes

Comments

• DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Don't really care
    Clydania wrote: »
    need some t3 basics cuz i cba to grind.

#priorities
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Yes
    Badly I need some of those. Recently got some God tier like Magik Iceman, Voodoo, carnage
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I would like too take down my kingpin so I can rank my new Ægon
  • TaimurKhanTaimurKhan Posts: 119
    Yes
    I want to take down a mystic as MD war nerfed. I only ranked up for defense.
  • Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    Yes
    I wish I could rank down got some game changers in my last 3 5* and I’m 1k away from a 6*
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Don't really care
    I’m indifferent. If we get one I’ll take it and rank down ironman to rank up carnage.

If we don’t and get rank up gems then I’ll use it.

If we don’t get either I’m cool with it also.
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    No
    VulcanM wrote: »
    It's lazy.

most people are apparently.

For most it's just people who are upset they ranked up a champ early on. It's a decision they made. Deal with it.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Don't really care
    I don't particularly want them, they're a bad idea for the game in general and should kabam give them out I don't even know who I'd use them on
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Rank Up Gem Plz
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    Yes
    Drooped1 wrote: »
    Namelez wrote: »
    If not RDT then Rank Up Gems would be nice

Theres r up tickets in variant earn em

Yeah unfortunately you might 'earn' the wrong class which is even more disappointing.

Let's just say if I get a 2015 rank up
    Mutant gem (worst 2015 category btw) from variant i have no choice but to use it on colossus, and then the community will tell me it's my own fault for ranking up garbage.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Don't really care
    I honestly couldnt care less if we get rank downs or not