**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[Android] 21.1 Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• kabam.. i can't play i just log in and stare at things.. i've never seen a bug like this black screen.. i noticed it goes black when i play.. no problem in auto-fight
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 566 ★★
    Just fought Darkhawk there and the lag was unbelievable. Could barely dash back to avoid his hits. Probably is my phone as all the fights leading up to it were grand. Went the Limber and then cornered path. Kabam should really let people know that this fight may be a struggle on certain phones. No point testing it on the top range of phones. Majority of people have the mid to lower range phones.
  • GGhostGGhost Posts: 88
    In-Game Name: N E I D E R
    Device and Model: Motorola Moto G6 32Gb
    Device Operating System: Android 8
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 21.1 version
    Game Mode: Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest and Alliance War.
    Description of the Issue: Game crash every 20 -30 minutes when I try to open crystals, or when I want to play in any event, I'm not experiencing lag, however it crashes all the time.
    many times the power bars and life bars disappear, after that the game crash.
    this makes me lose many fights and resources, also when it crashes when I'm opening crystals, the rewards disappear (5*, 4*, 3* and T4 class Catalysts)

evidence
    gxftg2uigg08.png
    j774efp4tfif.png
    1090l3i86ipb.png

I am Spanish speaking, I am trying to publish in English because the forum in Spanish is not active and nobody helps us.
    I apologize for my poor English. Thank you.
  • HamzaHasanHamzaHasan Posts: 14
    Just asking, that if Android users experiencing a hell lot lag in game?
    Even 1 to 2 second lag in between fight? Even in Story Quest?
    With Darkhawk at very beginning? Where he is unblockable and you are ****?
    Please share your experiences, I am tired in wasting resources just because of lag
    Kabam must do something for this lag and for resources that we have wasted, just because of these stupid lags.
  • HamzaHasan wrote: »
    Just asking, that if Android users experiencing a hell lot lag in game?
    Even 1 to 2 second lag in between fight? Even in Story Quest?
    With Darkhawk at very beginning? Where he is unblockable and you are ****?
    Please share your experiences, I am tired in wasting resources just because of lag
    Kabam must do something for this lag and for resources that we have wasted, just because of these stupid lags.

true.. at least with lag u can still participate and get some rewards after the new update i can't even fight my whole screen goes black in the middle of fights.. and i'm the leader of our alliance i can't be inactive but after the new update i can't play anymore.. coming to forums putting it out there and hope for a fix but no.. there's no fix they don't care enough
  • is there a fix coming for the game or should we quit ? i can't wait anymore and if i don't get december rewards there's no way i would still play the game after.. so don't think about fixing things with monthly updates that's not how it works and that is the same reason you don't have any progress with bug fixing
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    The lag is so bad,it's worse than the deals.Also the AI is broken (at least for me).
  • ZazcoisaZazcoisa Posts: 28
    In-Game Name: Zazcoisa
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy A7 (2016)
    Device Operating System: Android 7.0
    Game Version Installed: The latest, 21.1.0
    Game Mode: Event Quests
    Description of the Issue: Normally i wouldn't say anything and just wait for a fix, but because i'm few shards away from opening my first 6* crystal i really can't wait
    It's the same issue as everyone, the lagging when fighting Darkhawk. I hope you guys fix this ASAP because it took some time, i mean it's been 3 days since EQ started and no one from Kabam's team has said anything regarding this problem.
  • PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    edited December 2018
    android users always experience lag, obviously the android OS is not as efficient as it could be.

to solve this, buy an android phone with @ least 6gb ram. that means stay away from mainstream phones like samsung, sony, LG,Motorola etc.

stick with these brands for android gaming - razer, xiaomi.

I own a razer phone, has 8 gb ram, 120hz display, no practical or visual lag at all. none.

so don't fall for those sub-par, below average at best phones you see on tv.
  • SnaapjackSnaapjack Posts: 30
    In-Game Name: snapjack

Device and Model: Samsung s7
    Device Operating System: android
    Game Version Installed: 21.1

Every time I enter combat vs darkhawk he one hits me. I am unable to swipe back and dexterity about 90 percent of the time. Animation seems stuck. I just see k.o as soon as fight starts.
    The rare time I am able to persist I just keep dexterity and guess because my controls are a second or two behind. Game catches up around 15 seconds into fight by then I'm dead 95 percent of the time.
  • Samsung S9+ has 6 GB of RAM and an octo-core processor. 0 lag. Base models of most phones aren't up to par. Also helps to stay on top of maintenance and don't overload your device with ****. However, older models of any phone (iPhone included) are experiencing lag. Just the nature of the beast. As the game evolves, it will require better hardware to run it optimally. If you're running Android 7+ you should use the performance booster. Reduce screen resolution to lowest setting HD 720p. Will reduce lag quite a bit.
  • Rfmn10Rfmn10 Posts: 45
    GGhost wrote: »
    In-Game Name: N E I D E R
    Device and Model: Motorola Moto G6 32Gb
    Device Operating System: Android 8
    Description of the Issue: Game crash every 20 -30 minutes when I try to open crystals, or when I want to play in any event, I'm not experiencing lag, however it crashes all the time.
    many times the power bars and life bars disappear, after that the game crash.
    this makes me lose many fights and resources, also when it crashes when I'm opening crystals, the rewards disappear (5*, 4*, 3* and T4 class Catalysts)

evidence
    gxftg2uigg08.png
    j774efp4tfif.png
    1090l3i86ipb.png

I have problems like yours.
    And I can not fight the Darkhawk. The delay hangs my champion and I'm massacred.

In-Game Name: Zé dascouve
    Device and Model: Motorola Moto Z2 Play
    Device Operating System: Android 8.0.0
  • Yep the games bad as on my s9+
    Controls dont work like they should
    I dash back and my champ sits there
    My champ stops hitting sometimes after 1 hit
    I press block and my champ runs in
    I press block and my champ takes a 5hit combo
    Wth kabam
  • The games really bad at the moment
    Ingame name : moeystandard
    I dash back and my champ sits there taking hits
    I press block and my champ runs in
    I start my combo and my champ stops hitting after 1 hit.
    I press block and my champ doesn't block
    And im on the s9+
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    YES THEY DO
  • samalasravansamalasravan Posts: 163
    Game lags at the beginning of the darkhawk and gets ripped off
  • DoomGBDoomGB Posts: 46
    edited December 2018
    In-Game Name: DoomGB
    Device and Model: Huawei P20 Lite, ANE-LX1, 4G RAM
    Device Operating System: Android 8.0.0
    Cellular or WiFi: Cellular
    Game Version Installed: Latest Version
    Game Mode: All modes of gameplay. With the Uncollected DarkHawk, the fight lags so badly that my character just gets hit and dies right at the start. Can't evade or even bait. Certain fight arenas lag as well, such as the Osbourne Lab and Gaurdians of the Galaxy Prison areas. Characters are less responsive to mechanics such as Parry, Block and heavy attacks. To be honest the lag is getting worse. It doesn't really matter what phone you have now as the game itself is just a problem. Used to spend money but it's not worth it anymore. Please resolve this issue for Android users as there's no point playing a game that just does not work properly.
    android users always experience lag, obviously the android OS is not as efficient as it could be.

to solve this, buy an android phone with @ least 6gb ram. that means stay away from mainstream phones like samsung, sony, LG,Motorola etc.

stick with these brands for android gaming - razer, xiaomi.

I own a razer phone, has 8 gb ram, 120hz display, no practical or visual lag at all. none.

so don't fall for those sub-par, below average at best phones you see on tv.

Buddy I have Samsung Galaxy S8+, at least it should not happen on it.
    edited December 2018
    In-Game Name: Dr. Blackzero

Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy S8+

Device Operating System:8.0.0

Cellular or WiFi: Both with full signals and at least 20 mbps internet speed.

Game Version Installed: 21.1.

Game Mode: Story Quest, Event Quest and AW.

Description of the Issue: Lag during fight. Even 1 to 2 second lag, like sound effect goes normally but game is paused, then after game resumes. During event quest.
  • Chicano509Chicano509 Posts: 24
    Chicano509

Samsung S8

Verizon cell phone carrier, 18.1 mb download, 9.5 upload, 33 ping

WiFi: 100 mbps upload, 55 mbps download, 27 ping

Mcoc version: 21

I am having parry and evade issues in AW

Chicano509
  • AAMAXIMUS01AAMAXIMUS01 Posts: 144
    In game ID SILVERTITAN.
    Running the game on Samsung Galaxy S9.
    Having issues with parry and dexterity.
    Issue with parry is seems like timing is off parry is connecting rarely most issues is when AI is post in front of you and launches a hit you try to parry all it does is block and even not block you just get hit like you were just sitting there to get the hit.
    AI charges at you from distance and sometimes parry will connect but most of the time you will get hit couse wont even block.
    Dexterity:
    Issue with dexterity I get to back of one maybe twice but most of the time by the second of third attempt it just stay put getting hits if you get lucky you can block but won't parry . Thanks to this lost about 800 units in the new quest as not being able to evade darkhawk in uncollected actually haven't been able to lo him because of dexterity issues.
  • In game Id Klein-78
    I just want to know if my device is out dated to old or even compatible with this game anymore ?
    Here's an idea make a list that tells you what device that are still working and don't work any more , and give every one a break so they don't have to wonder when you will ever answers them or going to ever fixes the problem thxs.

• JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    Name : jokepool83
    Device : OnePlus 5
    Andoid latest version
    Mcoc latest update
    Full WiFi connection

Lag and heavy delay
    Also sometimes when press to block my character sweeps back instead.
    This just happens in the darkhawk fights, especially the fight begins and after his e2
    Spend 800units to take him down ones
  • LeRoy_1LeRoy_1 Posts: 4
    edited December 2018
    IGN LeRoy Gibbons
    I pad on WiFi
    Every time I get to battle Darkhawk it kicks me out of the game.
  • JellybeanJellybean Posts: 33
    In-Game Name: Melonlord
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy J7 Neo SM-J701M
    Device Operating System: 8.1.0
    Cellular or WiFi: Wifi
    Game Version Installed: 21.1
    Game Mode: AQ AW Quests
    Description of the Issue: On and off lagging during fights around the battlerealm. When facing Darkhawk on master mode and Uncollected.. major lag as soon as the fight starts.
  • ZTE Max xl.
    N9560.
    Android 7.1.1.
    Boost mobile.
    Same issues as a lot of other people.
    Slow to no blocking. Attackers can dash all the way across the screen and I try to block immediately and nothing. They cross the whole screen and I don't even throw up a block.
    Issues with opponents blocking in the middle of my specials.
    Parry is inconsistent.
    2-5 minute load times between fights and switching stages.
    Long lagging loads in Crystal vault.
    Dropped blocks, especially in alliance quest.
    All issues happen with full mobile signal and full Wi-Fi. With me being the only person on the wi-fi.
    Oh, and can't forget the "connectivity issues" even connected to Wi-Fi.
    This is the third update with no change.
    You tell us to send you our information, so you can fix it and nothing is done.
    How can we trust that you're even working on it when there is no change. Players can't buy a new $1,200 phone everytime you throw out an update. Maybe you need to step back for a minute and find the real problems as opposed to just worrying about the next character event.

• Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    they fixed the game as it was running good before the update
  • Aaron113Aaron113 Posts: 5
    Still can not get to fight dark hawk game keeps cutting off
  • İm really gonna make it short cause im tired of this B.S! champions are not responding my commands (parry-block-dash back etc) and would you like to hear something really funny ? They instantly stop during mid combo.
    İf you dont want android players just remove the game from Google store it's not that hard.
  • Rayblade
    Moto G 4 play
    Android 7.1.1
    Game version 21.1
    Wi-fi

Uncollected boss is impossible to take down because of lag. When the fight starts my champions are hitted by unblocked attacks.
This discussion has been closed.